View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 10:04 AM   #19
Fit_To_Be_Tied

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
If you had the choice of being nude at a party and these are your options, which would you choose?

You go to the party clothes, strip off in a room alone and then enter the party. You cannot dress again until leaving the party hours later

Or

You leave your clothes in the boot (trunk) of your car and drive/be driven to the party. You have to enter the party without them but can get dressed after a minute or so once most or even all the people at the party have seen you

Which would you choose?
It's a tricky one I think. If you pick the second you are exposed for a shorter time but to a potentially larger audience since you have to be nude on the drive there and back as well as at the party. You could easily end up seen by pedestrians or people in other cars.

The first means you have to mingle at the party nude all night but nobody outside the party should know. Would the room I had to strip in alone be locked when I left it? I wouldn't want to accept the longer time nude at the party then go back and find my clothes are gone.
Fit_To_Be_Tied is offline   Reply With Quote