Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] Sorority Sisters by Blood
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2016, 04:53 PM   #23
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 23

Steph didn’t waste a single second. As soon as Mia had replied, she spun the younger girl around and pushed her back, causing Mia to fall gently down onto the bed. Mia was lying with her legs handing off the side, Steph stood directly in front of her. Mia’s breathing was heavy, her breasts rising and falling rapidly. Her pussy was already starting to leave a puddle beneath her; she certainly needed this. Steph was staring at her with pure desire; her eyes were glued to the glistening area between Mia’s legs. There was no confusion or discomfort with the lust and Mia knew what her older sister wanted. She quickly spread her legs open allowing the smell of her own arousal to flood the room. Steph closed her eyes and savoured the scent.

Steph took hold of the bottom of her night shirt and quickly pulled it over her head, tossing it to the floor. Mia gasped as she finally saw her sister’s naked form. She looked a lot like her in a way, but it still felt different, as if she had just been let in on a wonderful secret. Their family were never exposed around each other at any time and to now see her sister, in all her glory, felt phenomenal. Steph’s large breasts bounced free of the t-shirt and Mia noted that they were bigger than hers, but still just as perky. The nipples were hard, standing proudly at attention from her chest. Her body seemed to take the form of a goddess, with large breasts, a dramatic synch to a tight waist, and then wide hips. Between the legs was a small, very short patch of dark hair, leading down to a pussy dripping just as Mia’s was. Mia could smell Steph’s arousal added to her own and it made her mouth water.

Now that both girls were completely naked, Steph moved with incredible speed. She dropped down to her knees on the bedroom floor right between Mia’s legs. She inched her head forward, pulling the long black hair back around her neck and over her shoulder so it was out of her eyes. Mia looked down over the swell of her own breasts and saw Steph’s magnificent, large, brown eyes peering up at her with animal intent. “Tell me you love me,” Mia said instinctively. She needed to hear it.

“You’re my sister. I will always love you,” Steph stated before closing her eyes and leaning forward. Mia first felt the breath against her pussy lips, followed quickly by the first hot, wet sensation of a tongue pressing against her slit. Mia let out a low moan and her eyes rolled back in her head as the contact registered.

“Oh God, sis,” Mia moaned. It was all the encouragement that Steph needed. In a moment, her face was pressed deeply against her younger sister’s pussy. Mia felt the tongue all across her pussy lips, sucking up juices wherever she could. Mia looked down and saw the gulp in Steph’s throat as she swallowed them down. Shivers overcame Mia’s body with every touch and flick of the tongue, almost feeling as if the tongue was snaking around her whole body, given the feeling was so intense. Mia put her hand down between her legs and played with her sister’s hair; it was all she could do to stop herself from screaming Steph’s name at the top of her lungs.

After Steph had tasted the juices, she turned with new focus to Mia’s clitoris. The soft, ample lips wrapped around the hard, little pearl, kissing it gently and soaking it in saliva. Mia started to quietly say her sister’s name over and over again, losing all control of her body’s reactions. “Steph, Steph, oh fuck Steph,” she cried out as the tongue poked out of her sister’s mouth and gently caressed the clit. Given their excitement and Mia’s complete deliriousness, it would have been easy for Steph to attack the little nub. Any strong contact would have instantly sent Mia over the edge, but Steph was well practiced and knew exactly what she was doing. The licks were slow, gentle and loving, but with a building, steady rhythm. Steph made her own cooing noises, clearly enjoying the taste and scent, but it did nothing to prevent her from the focussed, controlled efforts of building Mia’s arousal.

Steph kept sending glances up to her younger sister as the licking continued, her eye s filled with a fiery passion. Nothing that Mia had ever experienced in the past was even close to as erotic as seeing her lovely sister expertly attending to her pussy. The result was that she grew hornier by the second; pushing her beyond a point she had ever felt before, but somehow not hard enough to cum. Steph just kept it building.

“Oh Christ Steph, I can barely breathe, make me cum. Fuck sis, make me cum,” Mia began to beg. Steph’s body trembled as if she’d been waiting to hear Mia ask for it. All of a sudden, the pace and motions changed, the pace becoming quicker. Steph started to lap at the clit, covering it with her soft, swirling tongue. At the same time, she took one of her free fingers and carefully flicked it around Mia’s slit. Mia was almost crying from the anticipation and sexual frustration, when suddenly, she shoved the finger hard and deep into her pussy. As Steph entered her, the finger curled quickly and she pounded at the most sensitive spot.

A wall of sensation collided with Mia in one motion and struck her hard. It was a completely different feeling to any orgasm she had ever had before; no building feeling that started in the loins and grew out over her body. Instead, Mia was suddenly completely overwhelmed by a tidal wave of pleasure. It was so broad and deep that Mia couldn’t fathom it. Her body went completely rigid, her mind went completely blank, her mouth hung open in an endless silent scream which slowly erupted in moans. She could feel everything and nothing, a world and existence melting away in bliss as she fully bonded with her sister. The universe ceased to exist; it was only her and Steph.

It was several minutes later before Mia could really understand who she was or where she was again. The orgasm had been so deliciously pleasurable that it had completely knocked her off her axis. However, after some time panting in the vibrating afterglow of that pleasure, Mia realized that she was now lying in bed. For a second she wondered if it was her own bed and if the sex she’d just had was some sort of powerful dream. Then she felt Steph’s arms around her and realised that it had happened, that her older sister had just given her an orgasm, the best orgasm of her life. She took a deep breath and basked in that knowledge.

However, after a few minutes, Mia’s mind began to lose the clouds, as the mist rose from the air. She slowly became aware, on an intellectual level, that she had committed the most scandalous of taboos. She had just been intimate, seriously intimate… with her sister. They had fucked. It wasn’t something that she was supposed to do. As the fog of arousal lifted, Mia was left with the knowledge that she had crossed over a barrier that nobody was ever supposed to cross. What did this mean? What would happen with her and Steph? Had this place confused her into doing more than was right? Was she broken?

“Shhh… shhh… shhh,” a gently voice whispered in her ear. Slowly Steph pulled her into her arms and slowly rolled Mia over so that they were facing each other. Steph was smiling serenely, her face still glistening from Mia’s juices. Mia could smell her pussy on her sister’s lips and she shivered. It was so wrong.
“Oh God Steph, what did we do?” Mia asked, with her voice cracking. Suddenly, the images of what had just happened flashed through her mind, and they disgusted her. However, they aroused her more, sending even deeper levels of shame running through her.

“Shush… It’s okay,” Steph said. On the bed, Steph wrapped her arms around Mia, pulling their faces and breasts together. She slipped her right leg between Mia’s legs causing the two girls to become completely intertwined. It made Mia feel better somehow, as if Steph was somehow sheltering her with her body.
“Steph, we had… sex with each other. I don’t know how… We can’t,” Mia started.
“Okay Amy, it’s okay,” Steph interjected in her most soothing voice. She leaned forward and kissed the tears away from her sister’s eyes, looking warm and soft now, no longer sexual and fierce. “You know how it came about honey. You’re my sister and we’re the same.”

“I don’t understand what you mean,” Mia replied and Steph smiled in a gentle admonishment and shook her head.
“Amy, when you get really excited… no, let’s not do euphemisms, let’s talk like adults. When you get really aroused, sometimes it feels like you lose your mind, as if your body is completely taking control…”
“How do you know…” Mia started. Steph leaned forward and kissed her on the lips, quieting her.
“Now let me finish,” Steph said sternly, “You struggled with this all week. Sometimes you would get into a situation and feel like you didn’t have control. Maybe you didn’t want to do something in your mind, but it became overpowering in your body. Maybe a sudden idea would strike you, like putting your finger up Becky’s ass I’d imagine, and you just couldn’t stop until you did it. Am I right?”

“Yes,” Mia almost shouted. It was as if Steph could read her mind. She knew everything that Mia had been feeling and she understood the ‘fog’ she’d experienced. While all the girls could get carried away with their libidos, Mia was wondering why she was the one doing the craziest stuff, but Steph seemed to know.
“It runs in the family baby,” Steph said and shrugged passively, “Once you uncork your sexuality, as a Close, it seems like this is just what happens.”
“What?”
“You aren’t the only one. I do the exact same thing. Do you honestly think that I expected to have… sex with my own sister? It just sort of started and I wanted it. So it happened. I could see in your eyes that the same thing was happening to you and that you wanted it as well. Now, you’re feeling remorse, and I knew you would. But I’m her for you, as I should have been all week. It must have been so hard.” Steph wiped the hair out of Mia’s face. Mia was surprised by what her sister was saying, but it did feel good to have her understand.

“If it happened to you too, don’t you feel remorse? I mean, it clearly still happens to you. Why are you calm now?” Mia asked. Steph nodded in agreement before replying.
“Yeah, I mean I feel a little remorse, but mostly because you’re sad right now. I don’t feel that way anymore though. I mean, I know that I can’t really control myself when it happens. I only do my best to place myself in situation where, if it happens, nothing too bad occurs. Here is what I tell myself, and I’ve only just started to learn this so you are getting three years worth of wisdom, when something like this happens I ask myself three questions. First, did I or anyone else get hurt? Second, did everyone involved want this to happen? Finally, was it fun? If no one got hurt, if it was consensual, and if I had fun, then I don’t let myself get upset. Why should I? I can’t help who I am and neither can you.

“So here, in this situation, what are we looking at? Did anyone get hurt? No, you and I are both fine; you just had an orgasm. We are sisters, yes, and it is probably wrong in terms of society or general morals that we have sex. However, we are both girls, so no one is getting pregnant, and no one else is hurt. So that is fine. Was it consensual? I know I wanted it. Did you?” Steph asked.
“Oh God yes,” Mia said and blushed. Steph giggled.
“Good, and was it fun? I don’t know about you, but that was one of the most intense sexual experiences I’ve ever had. Was it fun?” Steph questioned, raising her eyebrows.
“Oh my God Steph, I’ve never had an orgasm like that… it was like… damn you are good!” Mia exclaimed causing Steph to laugh again. Her chest was feeling lighter. Everything that Steph was saying made sense to her. She was quickly learning that she couldn’t really control her libido, but at least she had a tool to evaluate it.

“Good, so there is no problem here. We don’t have anything to feel ashamed about or to be upset about,” Steph explained. She kissed Mia again on the nose, “So, do you feel better Amy?” she asked.
“You have no idea Steph. I have been… it’s just been a long week with so much tension and confusion to deal with. It just feels good to have someone who’s been through it, to help me understand,” Mia said. She felt tears well in her eyes again, but this time, they felt good. Steph hugged her tighter.
“Hey Amy, what are sisters for?” Steph asked and Mia cried harder while her sister held her close. Mia felt nothing but relief and love.

After a while, the tears ceased and Steph just held her for a while longer. Mia just thought about the strand turn the week had taken, and how she’d ended up in a place that she’d never expected, but now she started to believe it was better. All of the angst and maybe, in the end, she was in a better place than she could have ever dreamed possible. Everything she wanted was here and more. Her school, her sorority, and even her sister were all here, and the sister she wanted. They had a better understanding now than ever before.

“How are you now?” Steph asked, once it seemed Mia was under control. Mia rolled away from where she had buried her face in Steph’s chest, and they got more comfortable on the bed.
“I’m just thinking about this week and everything that happened. You’ve really made it all make sort of sense,” Mia said.
“It really would have helped to have someone explaining it to me, when I was going through all of this kind of craziness during my first few years,” Steph responded, nodding. That brought something to Mia’s mind.

“So I guess that was what everyone meant all week when they’d say that something ran in the family,” Mia mused, now that she was feeling more comfortable. The two sisters were now lying naked on the bed, side by side. Steph’s left arm was under Mia’s neck, over her shoulder and casually cupping the younger girl’s breast. Steph turned and looked at her.
“Did they?”
“Yeah, anytime I was doing something… you know, outrageous, I would hear someone say something like ‘she takes after her sister,’ or ‘that must be a family trait’ or something along those lines. It sort of makes sense now,” Mia explained. Steph snorted and shook her head.

“Everyone’s a damned tattle-tale you know? Did I do all this stuff myself? Every outrageous thing I’ve done, I did with someone else. So why does that make me the crazy one?” Steph asked. However, she didn’t sound embarrassed, put out or angry. Instead, if anything, she sounded a little proud. Mia suddenly felt very curious.
“What kind of stuff have you done?” Mia asked. Steph raised her eyebrows and looked at Mia from the top of her eyes.

“Do you really think you want to know the kinds of kinky sex your older sister has?” Steph asked sounding as if she really wanted Mia to enquire further. Mia remembered that while she’d cum, Steph was still just as horny as ever. Steph had indulged her, and now it was her turn to help her older sister. Plus, Mia really did want to hear about what Steph had done. She was seeing Steph in a new light now, not just the older girl who picked on her as a kid. She was a woman, and a sexy, sensual woman at that. Mia knew it wasn’t a normal way to think about a sister, but then, they weren’t normal sisters.

“My pussy juices are still on your face,” Mia said wryly, “I think that I’m well within my rights to ask.” Steph giggled; it was a small cute noise that Mia had severely missed.
“Well… I mean yours is not the first ass I’ve ever licked, not even near the first dozen,” Steph said starting slowly, “Your little friends with their water sports video. I’ve been there before,” Steph continued, talking a little faster as she warmed to telling her little sister about it. Mia’s jaw dropped.
“Seriously, you’ve drank piss? What was it like?” Mia asked. Steph was clearly happy to see that she had shocked Mia somewhat, giggling again.
“Oh, it doesn’t taste very good, I’ll be honest. It was damn sexy when I was doing it though, but it is definitely more fun to watch someone drink yours,” Steph stated.
“Who was it?” Mia asked and Steph shook her head.

“I am not a tattle-tale,” Steph explained, “But she is in the sorority still, and she was one of the ones shaking her head and acting mortified when that video was on yesterday.” It was now Mia’s turn to giggle.
“What else?” she asked.
“Anything I can think of really, and can find a willing partner to try, I will give it a go,” Steph explained carefully, “That was another thing. I stopped thinking about it like my body was controlling me against my will. I recognised I wanted to try these things, so why not embrace it? Some things turn out to be fun, and some don’t, but you can’t really judge before trying,” Steph described.

“What’s the dirtiest thing you’ve ever done?” Mia asked. She felt her own arousal starting to rise again. Talking about Steph’s sexual history was, for some reason, a real turn on. Mia felt her face flush, nipples harden and pussy starting to grow wet again. Mia saw her sister’s eyes briefly look down at her chest, seeing her grow excited, but then she looked back into Mia’s eyes.
“Promise not to tell anyone?” she asked conspiratorially. Mia felt her heart flutter.
“Of course sis,” Mia said, feeling dirty calling her by that little nickname. It did feel like sisters though, sharing dreams and secrets during a sleepover. It felt dirty and right at the same time.

“So when I first started here, I didn’t even know I was into girls. Then, during initiation, I started to realise that I was. At the time though, I thought I was bisexual. I felt like I was still into guys too, maybe even more than girls, but I didn’t want a relationship with a guy; it just seemed like it would be too hard while I was in the sorority.

“Anyway, one night I was out at a club getting drunk. I accidentally stumbled into the men's room instead of the women's room. I saw the urinals but didn't care. I just walked into a stall. Now this was a dance club that the girls go to sometime. It is like nothing but lesbian girls and gorgeous, gay men.

"So I am in the stall, peeing and I notice a hole in the stall. So I hear this man's voice and he asks if I want some. I had no idea what he was talking about so I said yes, but I was drunk and my voice sounded deep and slurred. He thought I was a guy! So this gay guy, he stuck his dick through the hole in the wall. I was horny as hell from dancing with...with Alexis. I was in our special family zone.

“So I grabbed his cock around the base and shove it straight down my throat. I hear him groaning and everything, but I am just sucking on it for all I am worth. Finally, he cums in my mouth. Amy, I know now that I am a lesbian, I have no interest in guys generally, for romance. But God do I love the taste of cum! He filled my mouth all the way up. I swished it around in my mouth and let it roll down my chin a little. It was so much fun. Eventually, I swallowed it down. It tasted so good. By the time I was done playing with it, the guy was already gone. I'd sucked off some strange gay guy, never even saw his face or heard his name. It was the dirtiest thing I'd ever done." Steph finished. Mia could feel the excitement rising in her voice as she spoke. Her nipples were now little diamonds poking out and the passion made her seem somehow even more beautiful.

“That is so hot!” Mia exclaimed, and she meant it. She knew she should have been shocked or maybe disgusted, but she didn’t feel at all that way. It felt strange, but the idea of anonymous sex with a stranger had some appeal to her. Somehow, the fact it was someone who thought she was a guy made it even hotter. She almost wished she’d been there to watch. She wanted to be a part of the dirty things that Steph did. Suddenly, Mia was struck by an idea. It was something that would ease Steph’s obvious arousal and also make her feel good as well.

“Is there anything you ever wanted to do that you couldn’t?” Mia asked.
“What do you mean?” Steph queried, her legs squeezing together under the blanket.
“Well you said that everything that you do, you’ve done with someone else. Anything you couldn’t get anyone to agree to do,” Mia said, making her voice sound as suggestive as possible.
“Why do you ask?” Steph demanded, figuring out what Mia was suggesting.
“Maybe you’ve found a willing partner,” Mia said, licking her lips seductively.