View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 08:18 PM   #3
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

I had to fight the urge all morning to masturbate. I wanted to save my cum for the girls I was going to test drive today. I was in a constant state of erection, I thought i'd pass out from lack of blood flow anywhere else. I watched the clock so carefully, waiting for the bell to ring for my spare. When it did I waited a little bit for everyone to leave because my erection was showing in my pants. I then made my way to the gym and hid under the bleachers. I let a decent amount of girls go into the locker room before I clicked the stop button. I snuck across the gym and opened the door to the girls locker room, taking a deep breath.

Wow...

Some of the girls were already ready for me, either in their underwear or already nude. I decided to join them, putting my phone in my pocket and stripping down naked. My cock was already sticking out, hard and ready. But where to start?

There were so many girls to choose from. White, black, asian, blonde, redhead, big tits, little tits, big asses. Damn.

I walked over to Sarah Evans first. She was this hot hippy girl from my science class. She had thick dread locks and I always wondered... did the carpet match the drapes?

Well, not really but I was interested to see her vagina anyways. She was in her panties and beginning to remove her top so I helped her. I moved her arms and pulled her shirt off. No bra, of course, typical hippy girl. Hairy armpits too and clearly a hairy pussy, as I could see the pubic hair coming out of her panties. I pulled them down to unleash her big bush. I began to jerk off as I knelt down and put my mouth between her legs and licked her clitoris and labia. Her pubic hair was soft.

I moved on with my face covered in her vaginal juices over to Brittany Hyland. She was cute, blond, and petite and already naked. Her body was tight and small but still so cute and sexy. I kissed her mouth at first, moving my tongue across her lips to open them and put my tongue in her mouth to touch hers. I rubbed my cock against her while I did this and grabbed her small B cup breasts. I stopped because I already had precum seeping out of my cockhead and I didn't want to cum just yet.

I would come back to her though.

But I looked over at Sasha Johnson, who was skinny but had massive tits. I always wondered what they looked like without a bra and here she was, with just a bra and panties on. Of course I helped her out of them. Her tits sagged down immediately and I grabbed them from behind and squeezed them, while my cock rubbed between her also naked ass cheeks. I walked around her to suck on her big tits and nipples while playing with myself again. She had a big ass too and I and got on my knees to kiss the cheeks, eventually putting my face between them to lick her asshole, something I had never done but didn't mind doing. But I also realized... I had never fucked a girl's asshole either.

I looked over at Brittany. She was small and her asshole was probably so tight. I licked it too to lube it up and bit and sat down, pulling her onto my lap carefully and pulled her over my cock, gently inserting it into her anus and pulling her down over it and pushing her up and down. She was so tight and it felt so good on my cock. I rocked her up and down hard, I wanted to cum. But I rocked her too hard.

The bench we were on, I had my clothes on and my phone fell out of my pocket, hitting the floor and deactivating the time stopper. Everything started up again, with Brittany on me, and myself balls deep in her tight ass. It hurt her obviously, she screamed, pulling herself off of me and began to cry instantly holding her ass.

The girls looked at me horrified and furious as I sat there naked with my erection.

I was in trouble now...

TO BE CONTINUED

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote