Thread: Fiction: My decent into diapers
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 02:19 PM   #24
ben_sissy99
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry for not updating this story for so long but I hope you're all still interested;

Chapter 4

I pleaded with izzy to delete the photo and not to do anything with it but my efforts were fruitless. She immediately turned on her laptop and plugged her phone in. 'So baby girl, I'm transferring the picture onto my laptop along with a note' said Izzy. She told me that if anything was to happen to izzy I was to tell Lily (the girl from the party) about the picture and the note. The note was to read that we were in this rather odd relationship and that if izzy was to be in hospital, then Lily was to take over. After leaving the note and the picture she turned the laptop off and removed the panties from over the panties and placed them in an empty drawer. She then placed the rest of the panties and nappies in the drawer and closed it. Izzy told me 'You're missing something that any good girl
Should have, a training bra'. I was surprised by this latest development and racked my brain to try to recall Izzy telling me to buy a packet of training bras. 'Oh don't worry baby girl, I've dug out some of my old ones for you' izzy reassured me. The thought of wearing Izzys own bra added to the excitement of the moment, izzy still being naked and all and now my penis felt like it was ready to burst. Izzy let me choose which training bra she would let me wear first as it would be one of the last choices I got for a while. Before me lay a selection of Izzys old bras, ranging in styles, colours and sizes. I settled for a blue checkered one with a little bunny in between where the emerging boobs would be. 'Good choice' Izzy said, 'This was always my favourite'. Izzy then tied my legs to the poles at the end of her bed and strung gaffer tape round my wrists so that I didn't try escape when she un-handcuffed me to slip the bra on. After the bra was on she left me like that for a minute whilst she went to lock the front and back doors. She then proceeded to tell me how the keys she was holding were the only was I could get out the house. She slid the hand with the keys under her bed, rummaged about a bit and brought out an empty hand. Izzy then left then proceeded to kiss me for about 20 seconds to take my mind off the pain of her pulling the tape off my wrists. She untied my legs, and on her way out the room, said 'get dressed from my wardrobe, look nice, I'm cooking your last dinner baby', then disappeared out of view.

I got off the bed and tried to close my legs, but found a force field stopping my legs touching. Surprised by my inability to complete this task I looked down between my legs and was reminded of my new, crinkly underwear. Unable to walk properly I waddled over to Izzys wardrobe and started searching through Izzys wardrobe for something that would fit me. I decided my best chance of looking nice would be to wear a dress and some tights as that would look like it fit me. I pulled a pair of plain black tights and pulled them
Over my nappy, surprised at how easy they were to get over my nappy, I started searching for a dress to wear over my training bra and tights. I decided to go for a straight black one with a bit of lace over my training bra region. I looked at myself in the mirror having pulled the dress on and wondered if I was ready to start this new chapter of my life, however the excitement of being in my crushes clothes and training bra brought me enough courage to leave the bedroom, leaving the door open behind me and headed downstairs where I could smell steaks being fried. As I got downstairs I saw that Izzy had got dressed in a smart blue floor length dress with some diamanté crystal just above the cleavage, and that she had set the table for a romantic meal for two. 'NO' izzy shouted!!! ' you've disobeyed one of your first rules' she said in a stern voice which didn't sound too good on my account. She then calmed down and sat down on the black leather sofa and motioned for me to go sit next to her which I did promptly.

I was told how I had not been on all
Fours like I should have been and as a punishment my new life as a baby would start now, and we would
Not be having our romantic meal. Instead she pulled the dress and tights off me and threw them into the corner of the room. She said that because I'd been bad my only tea tonight would be liquid, milk to be more precise. My heart skipped a beat as I remembered what she had said earlier About the breastfeeding, and having seen the book from earlier. Izzy sat back down on the sofa and gestured for me to go sit on her lap. Excited at the prospect of soon sucking Izzys nipple and tasting her juices, I did as asked. As she lowered her dress, a tit popped out the top, showing she had no bra on. As that happened my cock was rock hard…

To be continued

like to try: Diapers, age regression, humiliation

Limits:Full public/Family, friends, illegal, pain

PM DARES->http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80191

ben_sissy99 is offline   Reply With Quote