View Single Post
Old 01-30-2024, 01:12 PM   #7
theobsessionqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterRebus View Post
For punishments a choice from your list of dislikes is usually used. As you don't have such a list, you shouldn't be surprised nobody replies. And when I see that your list of limits is double the length of your list of likes.... My kinky alarm bells start ringing very loudly. If you would have problems stuffing your pussy with your panties (are they so big?) you could always have used your butthole to obey Munchy. I am sure he would have agreed.
This type of gatekeeping is exactly why so many people have abandoned this website. I refuse to “obey” anyone who can’t be bothered to read my limits, which I am allowed to have as many of as I wish, thank you very much.

Not that I have to explain my limits, but no my panties are not “so big” as you put it. I have vaginismus, a disorder that physically does not allow insert of any kind large or small.

In future if you have no interest in my post I would highly appreciate that you do not respond with unrequested criticism and judgments and instead to find a post that would satisfy you better.

Likes: Pussy spanking, nipple play, clamps, anal, spanking, dirty talk, clit overstimulation.

Limits: Pussy insertions, edging/orgasm control, illegal, messy, dangerous, public, denial, needles, blood, piss, poop, diaper, toilet.

Toys: Vibrator, clothespins, wooden spoon, plastic and metal ruler, rubber spatula, two side probe, dildo, small and medium butt plug.
theobsessionqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to theobsessionqueen for this post: