Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 07:00 AM   #86
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Shopping

The train station was close to the shopping mall, which was good. The rain pouring down was cold and a chilly wind bit in my soaked legs. I was the only one walking, and the vibe in my pussy made me an easy target for every car passing by. I could feel them way before they reached me. I walked as fast and as far away from the curb as I could, but their spray water hit my trench, my freezing legs and my soggy heels at the same time as their noise shook my clit.

When I arrived at the mail, the first thing I wanted to do was to get dry and to get a drink. I desperately needed to warm up and I did not believe that I'd summon up the courage to do the task without being at least slightly drunk. I entered the first coffee bar I saw, sat down and ordered a prosecco. The barrista eyed my barely covered tits and my naked legs and asked for a photo ID. He wanted to know if I was over 18! OMG! This is what I get when I do not wear slutty make-up?

There was nothing I could do. I showed him my ID and he condescended to sell me alcohol. My trip to the mall had not started well. The only thing I could do was to ask for a second prosecco....

Despite the vibe humming and buzzing in sync with all the voices around me I wasn't horny at all when I entered the first shop. I chose TALLY WEiJL. They have really sexy outfits at affordable prices. I'm a regular customer.

I roamed the shop, the wet trench hanging over my purse, and ended up with three dresses. I took them to the fitting rooms in the back of the shop, opted for the one furthest away from the people, closed the curtain, stripped and looked in the mirror. A naked, wide-eyed slut with wet hair and dirty heels stared back. I spread my legs, used the remote to switch the vibe to manual and turned it on to full power. The effect was overwhelming. My pussy juices were flowing and I was just about to devote my body to the instant buzz of the vibe, when I heard voices. There were people. What alarmed me most was the girl in the fitting room next to me. She was accompanied by a boy sitting in the aisle just outside my room, talking to her in a loud voice. My curtains did not reach the floor, so I was sure he could see my naked legs, my soaked heels, and - hopefully - a lot more. Being seen turned me on. It did not take me long to reach my first edge and I made sure to moan loudly! But I was not allowed to cum, so I reduced the speed of the bullet vibe and tried to calm down. But I could not stop- horny as I was. I turned around to face the curtain, and – as if by mistake – opened it a little bit. I saw the boy and I knew he could see me as well. I closed my eyes, pinched my tits, rubbed my clit and moaned loudly. I almost had an orgasm. I barely managed to stop in time.

To take my mind off the vibe, I closed the curtain and tried the dresses. The first one was a black tank top mini-dress with a scoop back. It was short, tight and revealing. The next one was a completely sheer sleeveless maxi-dress in dark blue. Wearing it I was almost naked. The third one was a short sleeve babydoll dress in a classic floral print. It had a loose waistline and an open neckline and it was so short that my pussy was on display whenever I lifted my arms. I was sure the BF would like it.

With the vibe still buzzing, I tried to get back in my polka dot wedding dress. I was so close that I could not keep my tits in...

I grabbed the dresses, went to the checkout and paid. It was then that I missed my thong. Despite being drunken and aroused, I knew that I had left it on the floor in the fitting room. I went back and found the curtains still open. I bent over, offered the boy with the girlfriend a glimpse of my naked pussy, picked up the thong and grinned. The boy was transfixed. He could not take his eyes off the thong. When I was about to leave, I turned around. He was still staring.

My next stop was classier. I went to the American Apparel shop and picked 4 tops. A sexy triangle bikini top in black and white. A sheer, oversized button-up blouse in a polka dot print in black and creme. A long sleeve, form fitting, waist length cropped tee in white. And an ultra-soft, lightweight, see-through polyester camisole featuring thin straps, a loose fit and pink vines printed on white.

I was in the fitting room before one of the shop assistant could talk to me. The rooms had real doors instead of curtains, but they did not fit the door frame. I was visible for everybody outside as long as he (or she) looked from the right angle. I stripped, let my dress drop to the floor, switched the vibe to full power and stood there again, naked, legs spread, playing with my nipples. I squeezed them hard, until I was close, and I tried to stay close for as long as I could. I used my cell phone as a stop watch - I managed to keep the edge for almost 5 minutes! To calm down, I had to turn the bullet vibe off completely. I was shaking and sweating and my pussy was dripping wet. While hot body fluids were running down my legs, I decided to try on all five tops. I loved them all, so I turned the vibe to medium speed, went to the checkout and paid...

My last stop was H&M. It was crowded. I went to the lingerie department on the second floor and picked a handful of very sheer and very skimpy thongs in XS. Holding the thongs in my hands, I looked for the fitting rooms. A sign told me to go to the first floor.

Down there I found a long row of cubicles with swing doors - like they have it in western saloons. The doors showed my legs from the knees down and my head from the shoulders up. The doors had a broad opening in the middle, allowing the door leaves to swing freely. Behind these doors I would be visible to everyone. I took a deep breath, stripped, and hung my dress over the door, to cover at least a small part of the gap. I turned the vibe to full speed and then I just stroked my tits, concentrating on the feelings in my pussy. I tightened my muscles and let them loose. I moved my hips back and forth. I went with the flow of my juices. I looked at all the people outside, waiting for me to leave the fitting room, and could not hold it any longer - I had a breathtaking orgasm. I do not know what the girls outside saw in my face, but I'm sure they heard me, as I was moaning loudly. When I was done, I hurriedly put on my dress, left the cubicle, passed all the waiting girls, proceeded to the checkout and bought the thongs without bothering to try them on. When I left the shop, I noticed that the vibe was still buzzing away at top speed.

I walked home, wrapped up in the trench. It was a 15 minutes walk in high heels with the vibe on full speed.....
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote