Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 01:23 PM   #82
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Sounds

Standing in the middle of the smelly cubicle, the vibe buzzing away in my pussy, I opened my mobile and called the BF. Waiting for him to take my call, I listened intently to the sounds emanating from the lower parts of my body, afraid that the vibe's buzz would betray me. But there was nothing, except from the beeps from my phone. All sounds must have been drowned out by the bodily fluids in my increasingly wet pussy.

Holding the phone with my left hand, my right hand playing idly with the pink buttons on the black, egg-shaped remote, I was taken by surprise when the vibrations suddenly intensified. I moaned and hastily canceled the command. I was sure the BF had seen my call. He just wanted me to wait. I heard fast steps, voices, and then the door to the cubicle next to mine. It was opened. And closed. There was some rustling, somebody sitting down, a coin being thrown in a slot and then slurping sounds, supported by sugary, low budget music.

"Hello?" It was the BF. I struggled for attention. "It's me, Sir. I'm still in the sex shop. I have bought the items." I kept my voice low. I did not want to entertain the guy next door. "Speak up, slut. I can't hear you!" He sounded angry. There was only one thing I could do. I shouted, "Sir! I'm still in the sex shop. I have bought a vibe that reacts to sound and music and another vibe that can be controlled through the internet. I even bought some anal beads..." He interrupted, "Tell me more about the sound and music one! And speak loudly, I can't hear you above all these strange sounds. What did you say where you are?" I took a deep breath and tried to stay calm. Not so easy with the vibe playing tricks with my clit. I spoke as clearly as I could, "I'm in one of those video cabins, Sir. What you hear is the video program from the guy next door. Do not ask me what he is doing... " He interfered, "Nice, nice, but tell me about the vibe." I sat down. "Ok. As you want, Sir. I have a tiny, pink bullet-vibrator in my pussy, its wireless remote control is dangling from my purse's shoulder strap and the vibe is on. Its vibrating. I can feel it... " I almost could see him grin. " The remote offers three settings: ambient, music and manual. It's on manual right now, according to the text on the package I experience one of seven ass-shaking vibration patterns. In music mode, it can be connected to an iPod or an mp3 player. And in ambient, the vibe responds to the tone and intensity of all the noises around me, picking them up through a mic in the remote. The packaging recommends I try out a club setting, saying my nether regions will be pulsating to the DJ's jams..."

I got distracted by noises from the other cubicle. Above the sound of the video there was a lot of heavy breathing and moaning. The occupant seemed to enjoy his audiovisual experience. Or was he listening in to me? The BF spoke. I tried to concentrate on his voice. "Slut, here is what you will do. You will switch the vibe to ambient – and make sure you turn its sensivity up. Then you will go to the shopping mall close to your place, you know, the one where you always go? Visit three different shops and buy sexy clothes. Dresses, tops, panties.... Strip naked in the changing rooms, switch the vibe to its highest manual setting and try not to cum while you try on whatever you have taken with you. You are not allowed to cum before the third shop! After that, you may do as you want...." And he hung up.

I switched the remote to ambient, grabbed my trench and my purse, left the cubicle and skipped gleefully to the fresh air. The second I stepped outside, a heavy duty motorcycle roared down the street and I felt its mighty, pulsating machine deep down in my pussy. A honking horn added to the sensation and I was sure all the people around me noticed the waves of sound running through my body. Everything was transmitted directly to my clit, it was like standing close to the speakers at a particularly bass-heavy club. Each of the city's noises had its own buzz - winds blowing caused the vibe to shiver, car doors slamming gave a brief staccato burst, people shouting hammered at my g-spot. The bullet vibrated exuberantly, joyfully, in sync with the city, as if its life depended on it. I was near tears. It wasn't the same as hot, raw sexual arousal, but it was close.

I took the S-Bahn. I didn't even have to look out at the tracks to know a train was coming, I could feel it from blocks away. It was cool - my pussy predicting the future. When the train burst into the station, I was grinning like a fool, enjoying the grinding of gears against the track. Once on the train, I sat back, closed my eyes, and let the vibe do its magic.

The ride was hot. It was good that I was not allowed to have an orgasm. Considering the number of people staring at my short skirt and my pushed up tits, it was definitely better to relax and savor in silence. I'm still wondering, though, what they made of the emotions mirrored on my face...
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote