View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 02:58 AM   #60
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendragirl View Post
I live in a duplex in an apartment complex (with a gym and B-Ball court) with 4 male roommates. I jog at night. Typical outfit; gstring, shorts, tank top, socks, sneakers, watch.

The 1st direction goes to college campus. I have to be less risky here, the next 2 can be riskier.

The 2nd direction is neighborhoods, mostly college kids. Mostly apartments, Rec Center, pool, etc.

The 3rd direction is a bad "hood" neighborhood. Random houses, apartments, some pools, yards, etc.

I need dares, nothing like "do a neighbor" let's be real, but REAL risky ENF type stuff where the goal is to push it but to try and not get caught.

Skimpy outfits, risk of losing them, naughty play, whatever... I'm up for altering clothing, even up for wearing some cheap shorts or tops that I don't mind ruining or losing.

Along the way sneaking around outside could be fun and risky.

Dice rolls are fun but I don't want to be in control of it and roll ahead of time. I'm not taking dice (or anything else really) with me.

I'll report when I do one.

Help a girl out.
First, shave your bush and then write with a sharpie down there the initials of your four roommates.

Then: second direction run. Round trip two miles. Start fully dressed (twelve items max) with backpack, but after a minute stop and remove an item and place in backpack. Then repeat the process after each minute running (break times don't count) till naked, then you run non-stop home for however long it is.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote