Thread: Fiction: The Field Trip
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2014, 03:58 AM   #104
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 41

Part 41

Mike kept the bus in view for as long as he could but eventually the temptation of Jill was more than he could stand. He pulled over and parked at the side of a road in the village of Lamplugh.

“What’s up?” Jill asked.

Mike watched the bus disappear into the distance. “Let me borrow your phone,” he said to Jill.

“Where’s yours?” she asked.

Emma still had it but Mike couldn’t tell Jill that. “I er... left it in my dorm,” he lied.

Jill rummaged in her bag, looking for her phone and gave it to him. “Who you calling?”

Mike ignored her and dialled a number. He waited for a reply. “Hello? Jane? It’s me, Mike.” He listened for a moment, then asked, “Where are you heading?” He nodded. “We’ll be there as soon as we can. See you later.” He ended the call and gave the phone back to Jill.

“So?” Jill said, “Where are they going?”

“Borrowdale,” he replied. He started up the car again, continued through the village and then drove out into the countryside again towards Loweswater.

“This isn’t the way to Borrowdale,” Jill said.

“I know,” Mike said, “It’s the way to paradise.”

He continued driving until he came to a very secluded road between Lamplugh and Loweswater and then turned off onto a small dirt track, away from the road. He parked behind a stand of trees.

“What now?” Jill asked.

“We won’t be disturbed now,” Mike said, “You said you could take my cock in your mouth.”

Jill just looked at him in silence.

“Prove it,” Mike added. “Put your money where your mouth is, so to speak.”

“Are you serious?” Jill said.

“Completely,” Mike said as he unfastened his trousers and lifted himself off his seat so he could lower his trousers and boxers.

He already had a hard-on and his cock sprang up as soon as it was freed.

Jill licked her lips. “I’ve never done this before,” she said. “I’m not sure how to...”

Mike interjected. “There’s only one rule: No biting. Other than that, you can do whatever you want.”

Jill nodded.

“Also,” Mike said, “When I come, I want you to swallow. No spitting it out.”

“Okay.” Jill took a deep breath and lowered her head to Mike’s groin. She paused for a moment above his cock and then opened her mouth.

Mike held his cock steady as Jill lowered her head further, taking his knob and then the whole shaft into her mouth. She gently closed her lips around it and began to suck.

Mike placed his hand firmly on the back of Jill’s head, and held her in place as she rolled her tongue around his shaft.

Jill sucked on the sensitive tip of his cock, making him shiver slightly with excitement. She stopped what she was doing for a moment.

“Keep going,” Mike said.

As Jill continued with her sucking and licking, Mike stroked her hair with his fingers. He felt himself starting to come and pressed down on the back of her head as he felt his first convulsion approaching. He gasped with pleasure.

Jill speeded up her sucking and she gripped his balls gently with her hand as Mike’s cock contracted slightly and then spurted fluid into her mouth.

Mike gripped Jill’s hair and held her firmly in place. “Swallow it,” he said, “Every drop.”

Jill complied.

When he was certain that all the fluid had gone, Mike let go of Jill’s head and allowed her up. Jill looked at him. “Was it okay?” she asked as she licked her lips.

Mike nodded.

“Now return the favour.” Jill lowered her track suit bottoms and spread her legs.

Mike shook his head. “Not here. It’s too cramped.”

Jill pulled her track suit bottoms up again. “Where then?”

“Get out of the car.” Mike opened his side door and got out.

Jill got out of the passenger side.

“Up against a tree,” Mike said.

Jill stood against the largest tree she could see and lowered her bottoms again, this time to her ankles.

Mike knelt down in front of her and put his tongue to her crevice, parting her labia.

As Mike had done in the car, Jill put her hands to the back of his head, holding him in place as he licked her.

Mike found the clitoris and flicked his tongue against the tip, stimulating it. He heard Jill gasp and moan as he licked the sensitive little nub and felt it expanding against his tongue.

Jill gripped Mike’s hair tightly, almost ripping it out. Mike knew she was almost there and he continued to lick at her clit.

“Fuck!” Jill screamed out as Mike tasted discharge in his mouth.

Mike removed his tongue and looked up at Jill. Her face was flushed and she was still gripping his hair tightly.

Mike pushed a finger inside Jill and continued where his tongue had left off. He brushed his finger against the clit tip which was now outside of its hood. He rubbed against it, sending tingles of pleasure through Jill’s entire body.

“Oh, God,” Jill gasped, “Yes, yes, fuck. Oh, yes...”

Mike replaced his finger with his tongue again and started to lick and flick at her clit once more.

He did everything he could to keep Jill going as long as possible but there was no way he could tell her he was thinking about Laura, and pretending it was Laura’s cunt, as he was doing it.

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote