Thread: Fiction: The Field Trip
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2014, 03:49 AM   #103
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 40

Back to the Field Trip for a bit I'm afraid....

Two chapters for your pleasure.

Part 40

“So what are we going to do?” Bethany asked.

Bethany was sitting on the back seat of the bus with Sophie and was whispering to avoid being heard by the other girls, a few rows ahead.

“How do you mean?” Sophie whispered back.

Bethany glanced up at where Katie, Sarah, Megan and Emma were sitting to ensure she couldn’t be heard and then continued: “Well, we were both fucked last night, not once but loads of times. No protection was used and we’re not on the pill, are we?”

“Well, I wasn’t expecting to have sexual relations with anyone on this trip, Beth,” Sophie said, sarcastically, “Otherwise I would have come prepared.”

“So what are we going to do?” Bethany repeated her original question.

“Take it as it comes I guess,” Sophie said. “We’ll have to see the school nurse or go to the Brook Clinic when we get back. Just to make sure.”

“It’ll be too late then,” Beth said. “I don’t want to be pregnant.” She paused and then added, “At least not by any of those boys.” She glanced down the bus to where the culprits were sitting in a small group, chatting.

“Forget about it Beth,” Sophie said, “You can’t change things.”

“Beth?”

Bethany looked up. It was Emma shouting her name. “Yeah?” she called back.

“Beth, can you have a look to see if Mike... er, Mr Williams’ car is behind us?”

Bethany turned round to look out of the back window. She saw the car behind the bus and Mr Williams was driving, with Miss Farrell in the passenger seat. She turned back. “Yeah, he is. And Farrell’s with him.”

Emma nodded and got back to what she was doing.

“So what are we going to do?” Bethany asked for the third time.

Sophie thought for a moment, then got out her phone. “That reminds me,” she said as she fiddled with the phone.

“What?” Beth asked.

“Mr Williams,” Sophie said, “I have... er...” She opened up the picture she took of Mike masturbating in the girls’ toilets.” I have this...” she showed Beth the picture.

“Is that Mr Williams?” Beth asked, already knowing the answer.

Sophie nodded.

“Is he doing what I think he’s doing?” Beth asked, her eyes firmly locked on the picture.

“I don’t know,” Sophie said, “What do you think he’s doing?”

“Masturbating,” Bethany said.

“Then, yes,” Sophie said, “He is doing what you think he’s doing.”

“How did you get that?” Beth asked.

“Long story,” Sophie said, “But the short version is that I found him sneaking out of Miss Farrell’s dorm last night and I threatened to tell Mr Carson... “

“Miss Farrell?” Beth interjected. She glanced round at Mike’s car again, then back to the picture on the phone. “Go on.”

“Well, I said if he showed me how men masturbate, I wouldn’t tell Carson. Mr Williams agreed. He had no choice. We went into the girls toilets and he did it for me. When he came I took this picture.”

“I thought this was the short version of the story,” Bethany said.

“Well, when we were almost through, I told him to go in the cubicle, trouser-less, and lock himself in,” Sophie continued. “Just as well, because Emma the others came in just after. That was when I left and brought those phones to you.”

“I think I understand,” Beth said. Beth recalled Mr Williams being in the dorm with the naked girls when she and Sophie returned there earlier. “I think it’s all being to click into place.”

“What is?” Sophie put her phone away.

“Soph,” Bethany said, “I have an idea but I need you to play along with it.”

“Why?” Sophie asked suspiciously.

“Because you have a phone and I don’t,” Bethany explained. “Paul kept mine, with blackmail footage of me being fucked.”

“Raped, you mean,” Sophie corrected her.

“To anyone looking at the footage,” Bethany said, “It just looks like I’m offering myself to them. Like I’m easy meat.”

“So what are we going to do?” Sophie asked.

To be continued...

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 11-26-2014 at 03:57 AM.
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Wordsmiff for this post: