Thread: Fiction: The Field Trip
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2014, 02:26 AM   #96
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 38

Part 38

For her meeting with Chris, Laura had put on a short black skirt and a red sheer silk button-down blouse. Her black bra could clearly be seen through the top, so she covered it up with a short red jacket. She carried just a small shoulder bag.

She couldn’t drive, so she caught the number ninety-four bus into town. Although the bus was virtually empty, she went up onto the top deck and sat near the back. As the bus went up Shady Lane, she looked out of the window at the old house on the corner, near the Common. When she was younger, she’d heard stories about it being haunted and about the disappearance of the old man who lived there.

She had always been mystified as to why the house had never been sold or demolished...

The garden was still over-grown and the house boarded up. All, she noticed, except one window which had never been boarded up. She often wondered why.

She recalled that, as a twelve-year-old, in 1998, she and some school friends had crept down the driveway to explore the garden. They’d heard strange sounds coming from somewhere and had run off again.

A few days later, she had gone back on her own and... in the shed, which was full of junk, she had found a beautiful silver ring. She had heard the strange sounds again so she had shoved the ring into her coat pocket and run off.

She never, ever returned to the house again but she still had that ring somewhere in her jewellery box. She’d have to have a look for it sometime. It might be worth something.

She was brought back to the present by someone wolf-whistling her. She looked up to see that a teenage lad had come up to the top deck and was making his way down to the back. She tried to ignore him but, although there was no-one else on the top deck, he sat next to her.

“Hiya,” he said. “You look nice.” He put his hand on her thigh, just below her skirt. “You feel nice too.”

Laura was partly scared but also partly excited. This teenager, barely more than eighteen, she guessed, was finding her, a twenty-eight year old woman, attractive.

“Thanks,” was all Laura could say and even that came out as a squeak. She realised she’d basically given him the green light but she didn’t care.

The lad moved his hand up her leg, under her skirt. “Do you feel good... here?” He put his hand between her legs.

Laura opened her legs wider to allow him to get his hand where he obviously wanted it. “Try me,” she said.

The lad moved his hand up onto her crotch and then looked up at Laura.

Laura smiled. The lad had slipped his hand under the gusset of her panties; she could feel his hand on her cunt and a finger just lingering on her slit. She said nothing.

The lad pushed his finger inside. He withdrew the finger, removed his hand from under her skirt and put the finger to his mouth. He sucked on it. “You taste nice,” he said.

Laura put her hand on his crotch. He was hard. She rubbed him through his jeans until she felt his erection jerking.

The lad lifted himself up off the seat slightly as his spasm kicked in.

Laura smiled. She saw a small dark patch appear on his jeans. He had come in his pants.

The lad just sat there, breathing heavily.

Laura saw that they were approaching her stop. “I have to go now.” She stood up and straightened her skirt. “Do you have a phone?” she asked the lad.

“Yeah,” he said. He took it from his jeans pocket.

Laura took the phone, tapped in her number and gave it back to him. “Store that number,” she said, “My name’s Laura. Call me tomorrow evening and we’ll meet up sometime.” She squeezed his crotch again. “If you’re man enough.”

“Yeah,” the lad said, “I’m Jason.”

“When we meet again, bring your Argonauts with you,” Laura giggled.

Jason moved his legs to allow her out.

Laura squeezed past him and felt his hand on her rear as she got to the aisle. “Tomorrow then, Jason,” she said.

She quickly got off the bus and made her way to the hotel where she had arranged to meet Chris from the chat site. He wasn’t there. She glanced at the time; she was a quarter of an hour early and conscious of the fact that she was very scantily dressed so she waited inside the hotel foyer out of the cold weather.

She was starting to get wet and wasn’t sure if it was because of Jason on the bus or if it was the thought of what she was about to do with Chris.

When Chris finally arrived at the hotel, he apologised for being late. The traffic was terrible.

“If I’d known you were going to look like that,” he said, “I’d have been early.”

Laura licked her lips seductively. “We’ve got plenty of time, haven’t we?” she said.

“Yes,” Chris said as he led her into the hotel reception, “I’ve booked a double room for the night.”

“Good afternoon, Sir,” the young blonde receptionist said with a smile. “How can I help you?”

“I’ve booked a double room for today and tonight,” Chris said, “Mr and Mrs Smith.” He looked at Laura and winked.

Laura just smiled at the receptionist and waved her hand to flash her wedding ring at the receptionist.

She wondered if Chris had done this before and, if so, how many times. She wondered, in fact, if Chris was actually married. Who cares, she thought.

The receptionist smiled knowingly at Laura and then checked the register book. “Can you sign here?” She turned the book round and pointed with the pen.

Chris signed the book and the receptionist handed him the key. “Room Three-One-Two, sir,” she said.

“Do you have any luggage?” the receptionist asked Chris.

“No,” Chris said, “It’s just an overnight stay.”

“That’s fine,” the receptionist said, “Would you like a newspaper?”

“No thank you,” Chris said.

Chris led Laura to the elevator and, as soon as they were inside, he pressed the button for Floor 3 and then pulled Laura to him. He kissed her on the mouth.

As soon as the elevator doors opened, Chris let go of Laura and led her out onto the corridor. “Room 312,” he said, as he walked directly to the correct door. He unlocked the door with the key and then, stepping into the room ahead of her, he walked over to the bed and gestured for Laura to join him.

Laura sat on the edge of the bed, dropped her bag on the floor and kicked off her shoes.

Chris bent down to kiss her and then said, “I just need to have a piss. Be back in a tick.”

How romantic, Laura thought, I make him want to piss. She wanted him out of the way for a few minutes, anyway, so she didn’t object.

Chris went over to the en suite bathroom and disappeared inside, closing the door but not bothering to lock it.

“Take your time,” Laura said quietly to herself, as she took a small, slim-line camcorder from her bag and found a suitable place to hide it to get a good view of the bed and where Chris wouldn’t see it.

Ironically, Mike had bought her the camcorder last Christmas and she had never used it. Now she was going to use it to direct her own movie for his eyes only.

As soon as she had put the camcorder in place and switched it on, she hurried over to the bed and sat down on it, making sure that her skirt had ridden up enough to reveal her soaked panties.

As soon as she sat down, the bathroom door opened and Chris re-appeared.

“Okay,” Laura said, “Get over here and let me see your cock.”

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote