Thread: Fiction: The Field Trip
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2014, 07:44 AM   #93
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 37

Part 37

Mike was waiting in the car for Jill to return. He leaned across to open the passenger side door when he saw her approaching. She climbed in and closed the door behind her.

Jill gave Mike his credit card back. “You might want to think about choosing a more difficult PIN number,” she said, “I mean, two-three-four-five?”

“Did you get it?” Mike said, slipping his card into his pocket.

“Twenty-five pounds,” she said, waving a paper bag in front of Mike.

“Twenty-five quid,” Mike said in disbelief, “For one pill?”

“That’ll teach you to be more careful next time,” Jill said with a sly wink.

“There’s going to be a next time then?” As soon as Mike said that, his thoughts returned to Laura and the nude pictures.

Jill giggled. “I got these for you too.” She opened the bag and took out a pack of three condoms. “Just in case we...”

“Condoms?”

“Yes,” Jill said, “You put them on your little man so he doesn’t...”

“I know what to do with them,” Mike interjected.

“Three only,” Jill pointed out, “So don’t waste them.”

Mike took the condoms and put them in his pocket. “Do your seat belt up,” he said as he pulled out and joined the stream of traffic through the town centre. “And you’d better take that pill. The sooner the better.”

Jill opened the box and took out a blister pack with one pill in. She pushed the pill out and put it in her mouth. “All done,” she said.

Mike paused at a red light, intending to turn left to head back towards the youth hostel, when he saw the bus approaching from that direction.

“Don’t look now,” he said to Jill, “But the bus is over there. They must be going out for the day. I’ll follow them. Save a bit of time.”

“Are you sure it’s our bus?” Jill said, trying not to look but failing miserably.

“Yeah,” Mike said. “It’s the same driver.”

“Well, let’s go then,” Jill said as the lights changed to green.

Mike turned round at the first opportunity and took up a position a safe distance from the bus, whilst still keeping it in sight. “Looks like they’re going to Cockermouth.”

Jill giggled. “They’re going to cock whose mouth?”

“Grow up,” Mike said. Against his better judgement, he too giggled. “I’ll cock your mouth in a minute.”

“I can take it,” Jill said.

Mike glanced at her. “I’ll remember that,” he said, “And I won’t need a condom for that, will I?”

Mike’s grin turned to a frown as his thoughts returned to Laura and the pictures of Jill that he’d sent her. Jill was still unaware that he had taken those pictures. He wondered what she’d say if she ever found out. Then he remembered that Emma still had his phone. He also recalled that Sophie had incriminating pictures of him on her phone.

He had a lot to sort out and very little time to do it.

“Mike?”

“Yes?” he said, keeping his eyes on the winding road ahead of him.

“Do you want a feel?” Jill asked him as she lifted herself up slightly from her seat and pulled her track suit bottoms down.

Mike took his eyes off the road for a moment to glance down at her bare crotch. She was wearing no panties. “Put them back,” he said, “You’ll cause an accident.” He diverted his attention back to the road but felt himself getting hard at the sight of Jill’s young cunt.

“Don’t you like it?” she said, faking disappointment. “You liked it last night.”

Mike sighed. Holding the steering wheel with one hand and keeping his eye on the road, he slipped his other hand down to Jill’s pubic area and placed a finger between her labia. “of course I fucking like it,” he said.

Jill caught sight of the bulge in his trousers. “Yes, you do, don’t you?” She put her hand on his crotch and squeezed his erection through the material of his trousers. “One good turn deserves another.”

Jill opened her thighs as much as she could and allowed Mike to do his stuff. She, in turn, did her stuff on him.

To be continued...

Next time we see what Laura is up to...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote