View Single Post
Old 12-23-2016, 09:37 PM   #75
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Sub.lucy I love to come sing your praises. You are doing a great job. I think a lot of people with a submissive personality would not fall into the role as well as you have. The great thing I love about your relationship with Sir Stefan is that you do to need an elaborate task. You can do something simply and the way it affects on your relationship with each other is amazing. Please keep writing amazing blog entries. Your writing is something I always check on when I come on to GetDare because I love to see your progress.

Sir Stefan, it is dry respectable how you come you her need and are at her side through everything. If you did not have so much focus on your sub and real life, i would advise you to start a school for training those with far inferior knowledge. I think people could learn a lot form how you are and your relationship with each other. There needs to be more caring doms like you. I know I have said this before, but I think in light of the moment, it needs to be stated again.

I have so much respect for the both of you and I cannot wait to see what the future brings.

Bests,
WBB

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote