View Single Post
Old 12-23-2016, 03:12 PM   #74
sir stefan
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
On a lighter note...

Sir made me do a Writeforme task tonight. After each line (that said something along the lines of: Luckily I'm allowed to touch my cunt) I was allowed to touch my cunt for 30 seconds. If I didn't start typing within those 30 seconds a line would be added for me to write. I had to do 10 lines, but I think I ended up with double that amount. After every line I rubbed my clit and after some more lines, I started to edge.

I tried to keep an eye on the seconds, but I got lost quite a few times. I couldn't stop rubbing myself. A few times, I ignored the time on purpose, not caring if a line would be added. I figured that would give me double the amount of seconds to touch. I don't know exactly how long it took me to finished, but I wasn't quick, I can tell you that...

What began as something I though would be easy, turned into a true tease and denial session with myself. I hated having to stop every 30 seconds. Having to type wasn't very easy and I made quite a few mistakes, making me have to start the line over again.

Damn I'm horny
THanks my pet
Its nice to see you slowly turn into a hopeless sobbing chunk of misery.
Yes,... The writeforme ended as i was anticipating.
sir stefan is offline   Reply With Quote