View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 06:22 PM   #39
Mr. Devious
getDare's Mr. Devious

For the 20th post, my butterfly got the honors.. (hmmm don't know how that happened). She obviously decided to give me a dare. Here it is.

So here goes nothing …

When you wake up, you will give yourself an enema. While the water is going in, you will get yourself to the edge as many times as possible. You will then hold the enema for 5 minutes before releasing. During the 5 minutes you will stroke yourself to the edge, but no stopping, and no cumming.

Once you are finished with the enema. Insert your small plug.

Now to determine the amount of edges you need to complete.
1) Roll two dice (if you get 1x1 you need to roll a third dice) = 6 and 3
2) Multiply the two numbers together = 18
3) Add 10. = 28
4) Subtract the number of edges that you were able to complete during the enema. = 3

You must now complete all of the edges before removing the plug, but need to follow the following rules:

- The higher number that you rolled on the dice, needs to be completed in a semi public area = 6
- All edges need to be followed by a 5 minute rest period
- The lower number that you rolled on the dice, needs to be completed using toothpaste as lube = 3

Once you have completed your edges, you may ask me for permission to cum but if given permission you will need to try and do so only through anal stimulation. If you are unable to cum through anal alone within one hour, you will need to start all over the following day. If you are unable to complete the entire process the following day, you will need to complete 10 edges every day until you get the chance to continue.

Thanks sweetie for this amazing dare!!!!

I started with the enema.. I soo love the feeling, I was very hard in no time at all. I was hoping I could get a bunch done now while I didn't have to wait between edges, but it seems the first edge took forever.... but the time the water was in me I had only done 3 edges...

I am not great at holding edges, so the 5 minutes holding the enema may have been one of the hardest parts of this dare... I was worried about cumming so I may have let the edge slip a little a few times, but overall I was very happy to have gotten through that.

I was about to get in the shower so I figured it would be a good time to get the three toothpaste edges done.. I have never used toothpaste this way before and wow... I had no problem with the three edges, but it was definitely pretty.... intense... tingly... warm... fun. After I had to take a break... I was a little lets say... sensitive and had some things to do.

After a couple hour break, it was back to edging. The 5 minutes between each edge was very frustrating and after 10 edges I needed a dinner break.

After dinner I thought I had better take care of the 6 semi public edges... so I went for a drive. Sitting down in the seat I became very aware of the plug I had been wearing for a few hours now.

I found a fairly quiet place to park and proceeded to do 4 edges. I was constantly looking and watching for anyone walking or driving up behind me as it was still daylight. The thrill of edging like that was great, and I wanted more, so it was off to the grocery store. I was still sooo hard when I went in and upon entering the washroom, I knew it wouldn't take long (the 5 minute wait didn't apply to the public edges).

After returning home, I finished my 6 remaining edges and did get permission from my butterfly to cum... unfortunately I did not have the opportunity to
do it that night, so i was allowed to finish the next day.

The next morning, in preparation, (ok I will go with that.. ) I did my pm dare (fill up) for Miss CJLM which involves an enema and 4 edges. After that I chose a beaded vibe for my anal only orgasm. After 4 edges I was still nice and hard but it still took over half an hour to cum from anal play only.. but when I did, omg it was intense!!!

Thank you again, my sweet butterfly for the wonderful dare.. it was not easy, but I really did love it!

Married to my amazing beautiful Butterfly
Rure is my cuddleslut

Ask me questions!!!
Join the unofficial getDare discord Here
Mr. Devious is offline   Reply With Quote