View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 09:18 AM   #4
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 3

Here's a bonus chapter...

CHAPTER 3

“Gemma!” It was Tiffany’s voice.

Gemma quickly raised her head from James’s cock before she’d even put her lips round it.

“What the f...?” was all James could say.

There was the sound of footsteps on the stairs, getting louder.

“It’s Tiff,” Gemma said. “Hide.”

“Where?” James looked round the room. There was nowhere to hide. The sofa was facing the lounge door so he stood up, with his erection still standing proud, and went behind the sofa.

“Stay there and be quiet,” Gemma whispered to him, “I’ll tell you when to come out.”

The lounge door opened and Tiffany walked in, still in her pyjamas and rubbing her eyes.

“What is it?” Gemma said, “I told you not to come down here.”

“I called you,” Tiffany said with a yawn, “But you didn’t come.”

There was the faintest sound of a giggle from behind the sofa which Gemma heard but Tiffany didn’t.

“I was busy.” Gemma heard that giggle again. Shut the fuck up, James, she thought to herself.

Tiffany went over to the sofa and plonked herself down on it. “I’m thirsty,” she said.

Gemma sighed. “Stay there and I’ll get you some orange juice.” She went out to the kitchen to pour a glass of orange juice and quickly returned to the lounge.

Tiffany was holding up a pair of boxers. “Who’s is this?” she asked.

“Mine,” Gemma said. “Put them down.”

Tiffany dropped the boxers on the sofa and took the orange juice from Gemma.

“Drink that up and then get back to bed,” Gemma said, “It’s getting late.”

“It’s only...” Tiffany looked up at the wall clock, “not nine o clock yet.”

“You have to be in bed by nine,” Gemma said, “Mom said.”

Tiffany yawned again.

“Look,” Gemma said, “You’re tired. Drink up and get off to bed so I can finish my... homework.”

A faint giggle from behind the sofa.

“What was that?” Tiffany said.

“Nothing,” Gemma said. She took the half-empty glass from Tiffany. “Now go up to bed before Jess wakes up.”

Tiffany got up from the sofa and tottered towards the door.

Gemma put the glass down and took Tiffany’s hand. She led her sister back up to bed, made sure she was safely tucked in and then went back down to the lounge.

James was sitting on the sofa.

“You idiot,” Gemma said. “She almost heard you.”

“I couldn’t wait,” James said, holding up his flaccid cock.

“You didn’t...” Gemma went behind the sofa, “Make a mess on the carpet did you?”

“No,” James said, “Although with that pattern, nobody’d notice it.” He giggled again.

Gemma came out from the back of the sofa.

“So what did you do?”

“I caught it in my hand and...”

“I don’t want to know,” Gemma interjected.

“Sit down here,” James said, tapping the sofa, “And finish your homework.”

Gemma nodded at James’ cock in its flaccid state. “Looks like it’s too late for that now,” she said, “You want a cup of tea or coffee?”

“I’ll have this.” James picked up the half a glass of orange juice and finished it off. “Who was that?” he asked.

“Tiffany,” Gemma said.

“She’s not a bad looker,” James laughed.

“Don’t even think about it,” Gemma said, “She’s ten.”

“Only joking,” James said, “Come and sit on my lap and get me hard again.”

“I’m not in the mood now,” Gemma said, “And judging by that...” she pointed to the soft cock, “Neither are you.”

“So what are we going to do?” James asked.

“Do you want to watch a DVD?” Gemma asked him. “You have to be gone by ten thirty though.”

“Well,” James said, “You’d better get me hard then because I’m not going until we’ve done something together.”

Gemma walked up to James, knelt in front of him and started to stroke his cock. “If I can get it hard again,” she said, “I’ll do that thing you wanted.”

“I’ve changed my mind,” James said as he started to unbutton Gemma’s dress. “Let me see you for a change.”

Gemma let go of James’s cock and stood up. She allowed him to unbutton the front of her dress and open it up. She was wearing a matching white bra and panties.

“Beautiful,” James said. His cock was starting to burst into life again.

Gemma glanced down as his cock twitched a bit and started to enlarge.

“Take it off,” James said.

Gemma looked up at the clock and, realising she wouldn’t get rid of him otherwise, she slipped off the dress.

“Now the bra,” James said.

Gemma reached behind to unclip the bra and she dropped the straps over her shoulder. As if having second thoughts, she held the loose bra against her breasts for a few moments and then let go of it, exposing her small but pert breasts.

James reached up to fondle the breasts, one at a time, and then he put his hand on her pubic region, touching her through the panties.

Gemma sighed and then bit the bullet. She gripped the waistband of her panties and was about to peel them down when James stopped her.

“No,” he said, “Don’t.”

“What do you mean?” Gemma asked, hoping that she wouldn’t have to take them off.

“Let me do it for you,” James said.

Gemma bit her lip. She knew it was too good to be true.

James took hold of her panties and slowly pulled them down, revealing her pubic area a bit at a time.

Gemma shivered. It wasn’t cold; it was nervousness... or was it excitement?

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote