Thread: Fiction: Home (Almost) Alone
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 05:16 AM   #3
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

James stepped into the hallway. He wore a shirt and jeans. “Hi.” He gave her a peck on the cheek.

“Hiya,” Gemma whispered. “Be quiet. Tiff and Jess are upstairs.” She closed the front door as quietly as she could and pointed to the lounge door.

James tiptoed into the lounge, exaggerating his movements to make a point.

She’d been seeing him for about three months and so far they hadn’t done any more than kiss. She wondered if that would still be the case when he left her house at ten-fifteen. Most of her hoped nothing would happen because she felt unready for more than kissing just yet.

James, however, was four years older than she was and he had been pressing her to go further. So far, she had resisted his demands.

She’d met him online and they’d chatted by email and text for a few weeks before she had even heard his voice. It transpired that he attended the sixth-form college near to her school and they’d eventually arranged to meet at a local cafe.

She liked him straight away and she’d met up with him a few more times after school and at weekends but she had never wanted to commit to him. It was a big step.

“Would you like a drink?” she asked him.

“What have you got?” he asked her.

“Just tea or coffee, I’m afraid.” She gestured at her own coffee. “No alcohol.”

“No, then,” James said, as he sat on the sofa. “Come and sit next to me.”

Gemma sat beside him and he put his arm round her and pulled her close to him. He kissed her on the mouth. She allowed it for a few moments and then pulled away.

“I have to listen for Tiff and Jess,” she said as she took a few sips of her coffee.

“No problem,” James said. “Turn off the TV. You can hear better then.”

Gemma found the remote and turned off the TV.

“Have you got any good DVDs?” James asked, glancing over at the DVD cabinet. “You know, with sex scenes in them?”

“We’ve got ‘American Werewolf In London’, I think,” Gemma said. She recalled the scene where Jenny Agutter is in bed with the American actor and they have sex. “You don’t see too much though.”

James put his hand on her thigh. “Maybe I can see a bit more here...” He moved his hand further up her thigh.

“Don’t,” Gemma said, hoarsely, “Not yet.”

James removed his hand. “You know I want to, don’t you?” he said, calmly.

Gemma nodded. “I know,” she said, “It’s just that I’m still a...” she didn’t want to say the word.

“A virgin?” James guessed.

Gemma nodded again. She swallowed.

“We can take it slowly, if you want,” he said as he put his arm round her. “How was school?”

Great, Gemma thought, a change of subject. “Same as usual,” she said, “Boring.”

“Sit on my lap,” James said, tapping his thigh.

Gemma climbed up onto his lap, as ordered. She wriggled about slightly to get comfortable but she felt something pressing against her. She rubbed her buttocks against it.

“Don’t fidget so much,” Mark said, “I almost came then.”

“Sorry,” Gemma said, sitting still on his lap.

“It’s okay,” Mark said. He bent down to kiss her neck and bare shoulders and then put a hand on her thigh.

Against her better judgement, Gemma didn’t object.

“What did you have today?” he asked, seeming genuinely interested.

“History and Geography this morning and PE this afternoon,” she replied.

“PE?” James said, “That sounds interesting. All those teenage girls running round in their short gym skirts and...”

“Stop it.” Gemma gave him a playful slap.

“Showers after?” he asked her.

“Of course,” she replied.

“You didn’t take any pics by any chance?”

“Will you stop it,” Gemma giggled. “Is that all you think about?”

“No,” James said, “I think about other things as well.”

“How was your day?” she asked him.

“Boring,” he replied. “We had mostly study periods.”

“Studying what?” She looked up into his eyes.

“Not a lot,” he said, “Just messing about really.”

“What do you want to do when you leave the college?” The conversation was finally getting away from sex.

“University, maybe,” he said, “If not, maybe get a job.”

“What as?”

“A gigolo?” He poked her in the stomach and started to tickle her.

Gemma fell back off his lap and onto the sofa, wriggling about as he continued to tickle her. “Stop,” she laughed uncontrollably. “Stop it...”

“Make me,” he said as he pushed her further back onto the sofa, causing her dress to ride up her thigh. He suddenly stopped and kissed her.

Despite herself, Gemma responded.

James put his hand up her dress. “I really want you now,” he said.

Gemma caught his eye. “What do you mean?”

James straightened himself up and sat up straight. “I’m hard,” he said.

Gemma shook her head. “I’m not ready.”

James unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans. “Put your hand on it.”

Gemma had never touched a boy’s penis before. She’d never even seen a picture of one. “Can I?” she asked him.

“I said you could, didn’t I?”

Gemma reached across and put her hand on his boxers. She felt the bulge inside.

“Hang on,” James said. He lifted himself up and pulled his jeans and boxers down over his thighs. His erection sprung up as it was freed from its constraints.

Gemma swallowed as she saw it. The first one she’d ever seen.

“Touch it,” James said.

Gemma shook her head. She looked the monster up and down. It was rough and knobbly and there was a big blue vein running along the length of it. It was topped off by a large purple bell-shaped section and this had a small slit at the end.

She saw a bit of fluid dribbling from the slit but wasn’t sure what it was. “Do you need the toilet?” she asked him.

James smiled. “No,” he said, “That’s just pre-cum dribbling out.”

Gemma had no idea what pre-cum was. She didn’t ask because she didn’t want to sound any more stupid than she already did. Fancy asking him if he wanted the toilet, she thought.

“Go down,” James said.

“Down?” Gemma wasn’t sure what he meant.

“Go down on me,” James clarified, “Suck it.”

“I can’t,” Gemma said.

“Why not?” James asked.

“I... I...” she wasn’t sure what to say.

James put his hand behind her head, caressed her blonde hair between his fingers and then pushed her head down towards his crotch. “It’ll be okay, babe,” he said, “Trust me.”

He let go of her head. “You do trust me, don’t you?”

Gemma raised her head, looked up at him and nodded.

“Go on then,” he said, “If you don’t like it, you can stop.”

Gemma lowered her head again.

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote