View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 09:26 AM   #28
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

The clothing store was tucked away in a quiet corner of the mall, which meant that it was usually fairly quiet. Its range of clothing was aimed more at teenagers. Once inside the store, Ed stopped, turned to my sister and Jo and said, "I dare you to try on whatever I choose for you. When you have it on, come out into the shop and show me." The girls nodded in unison, looking slightly worried. Ed moved towards the underwear section, and browsed for a whilst.
The rest of us followed, looking at the occasional items trying to look like genuine shoppers.

Ed finally chose some items for the girls. For Sarah he chose a really small g-string, and a skimpy bra that would not give much support, if any, to her shapely breasts. Jo would be wearing a very, very thin matching lace set.

The girls disappeared into the changing room whilst Ed and I continued to 'browse'. I was aware that we were moving closer to the front of the store, which would mean that the girls would have to walk the length of the shop wearing nothing but the underwear Ed had picked for them. Whilst we were waiting, I asked Ed what else he had planned for us, but he did not give too much away.

"I've got a few things lined up to get you all warmed up, but let's just say that I'm REALLY looking forward to my Birthday !", he said. Ed would not give away any further information, but said that he was having a 'sleepover', and we would all be there.

I noticed the girls appear from the changing area at the other end of the shop. They looked around nervously for us, then Sarah saw us standing near the front of the store. I saw her point us out to Jo, who now looked even more nervous. Although the store was fairly quiet, a small number of groups moved between the aisles. There was a group of teenage girls browsing for swimwear in one of areas, a couple of lads looking at shorts in another, and a few random shoppers browsing elsewhere around the shop. The quickest route to get to our position would have been to walk straight down the middle of the shop, but there was little cover and they may have been spotted by any of the other shoppers.
Instead, Sarah and Jo decided to walk past the group of girls. They moved slowly past them, but of course it was impossible to be unnoticed. I saw the group of girls look at each other in astonishment as Jo and Sarah walked past them and continued towards us. When they finally reached us, Ed and I took some time to admire their beautiful bodies. It seemed strange that, although we had seen them both naked, they looked even more exposed dressed like this in a public area.

Sarah's top was obviously a little too small for her, and her breasts were almost breaking free from the restraint of the bra. Her g-string left very little to the imagination, with just enough material to cover her slit. Jo's lacy number was virtually transparent, and you could clearly make out the shape of her nipples and her pubic hair through the thin material.

The group of teenage girls had followed Jo and Sarah to the front of the store, and were standing behind them, whispering to each other and looking astonished at the girls brazen bravery. The 'show' had also now caught the attention of the two boys, and they had also moved closer to us. Ed ordered my sister and Jo to slowly turn around, so that he could check out the outfits, but clearly to ensure that they showed off their bodies to the groups that were watching.

This carried on for a couple of minutes, with Ed looking as though he was trying to decide if these were the outfits for the girls or not. The group that had gathered still stood there and watched, until the store assistant showed up, at which point they quickly moved on and continued browsing.

The store assistant was a guy who looked to be around 18. He came across to us, unable to take his eyes off the girls, but speaking to Ed. He had correctly identified Ed as the alpha male of the group.

"Can I help you at all ?" the assistant asked. He looked embarassed, and redness spread up his neck as he blushed furiously. I watched as a bulge began to form in the front of his trousers.

"I'm trying to decided if these outfits look good on our girlfriends." Ed lied.

"You shouldn't really be trying them on out here," the assistant replied, still fixated on my sister and Jo, "but they do look good - if a little on the small side.", looking at Sarah's bra.

"Hmm, that's what I thought. Could you give us some advice ?" Ed asked.

"If you can return to the changing area, I'll be happy to help." the assistant replied...
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote