View Single Post
Old 10-16-2023, 01:06 PM   #7
Forthehellofit

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level) Maybe 7 or 8. Only been seen by a few people & other than partners has only been online. not sure how I would feel if it was more & in person

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? Probably a 6. Decently built but have a beer gut(10 being amazing)

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked? Female

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?) Sure, privately at home. Never been seen in public and would probably be a little nervous about it although if I knew there would be no legal issues I think I would do it

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games? Yeah, get kind of a thrill out if and enjoy being naked

5a. Which games do you enjoy? Puzzles, dice games, battleship, pretty much most of them
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose? No real preference, although win or lose, I like it when it gets close. Dont enjoy it when one person has most of their clothes
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more? Probably win a little more than lose but it is close

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once? Not live but the idea does interest me

7. Do you like to streak? Never done it except for a lap around the outside of my house, but would like to if I knew I would not get in trouble if I was caught

8. What's your best exposure memory? Playing online strip poker on cam. Even though I lost it was exciting

9. Do you post on exposure websites? No but have had my photo put up on one without my knowledge. Only found out because someone messaged me and told me.

10. When did you learn you liked exposure? Not sure, probably a little while after discovering this site

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others? Not as much, unless it is part of a game.

12. What's your best example of being exposed? Same as my favorite when I was playing strip poker on cam

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing) - if within my limits, yeah

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy? Not sure I really have one yet.

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers)[/QUOTE] Only strangers for now. Perfer no face. Wouldnt really mind showing face it I know for 100% sure that no one I knew would ever see it.

Limits - video, public, anal, scat, illegal, social suicide, family, face, eating/tasting anything, pain, personal info, body writing,messy, wedgies,spanking,body writing, corner time, Piss, poop

M/52/straight
I do not give consent to the sharing of pics I send.

kik - kblast21
Forthehellofit is offline   Reply With Quote