Thread: Non-Fiction: Kitten's Random Adventures
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 06:00 PM   #4
KittenRose

I had an exhausting night, drunk and made to do things by my Mistress for other people. Here is the report I wrote to her.

Hi Miss Kelly,

Sorry I could not write to you last night. I was totally exhausted, as you may well imagine! I finally went to bed at 1:00 am, after being online for 3 straight hours, fucking and slutting myself out to everyone who asked. If you can believe it, I went from having four friends to SIXTEEN! Of course, I would not call these people "friends". I am sure they would call me their slutty fucktoy, their fuck kitten.

The experience was most interesting, and humiliating. I was trying to talk to like six people at the same time. The MistressTransform person is actually pretty demanding, and wants me to write long para-style posts. This time, she transformed me into a 13 year old lolita, with pigtails and braces, then grew me physically to a 13 foot monster, and had me fuck her with my 8 inch clit! This is so fucking bizarre. I can't believe that I go along with it. But, I can't stop once I start. I don't like disappointing people, and, in any case, I am just a slutty whore, and you had asked me to do whatever people told me.

Then, there was this Arthos something-or-other, a furry. Honestly, I don't like furries. I even say "no furries" on my profile. But, again, I just went along. He seemed like a sweet enough guy. A bit shy and not imaginative. He fucked me, and then had me change my status to "Julia fucks a dog. She is a slutty bitch in heat."

There was this other person Alice, who is more into humiliation and name calling. She setup an RP in which she makes me strip and punishes me in front of my friends, by the pool.

I should say, that by this time, I was already fucked up. Almost getting delirious with the throbbing and pulsing in my crotch. I did not even have the time to touch my self, which I really, really REALLY badly wanted to do.

Then, there was this dude Tyler Sullivan. His idea was to take me to a store, buy me the most sluttiest clothing, take me to the changing room to put them on, and then walk in the store with it. So, I was walking around the store, with a tiny little skirt, a string bikini and a "Hello Kitty" girl's training bra, my boobs too big for it and spilling out.

Then there were some random idiot guys who are just looking for a slut like me to get them off. Of course, given that I am a slut and fucktoy, I just obliged. Wham-bam-thank-you-ma'm. It really annoys me when guys just vanish when they cum, which I am sure they were doing IRL. So fucking like men. But, I guess I should not complain, as a slut should not expect anything once she has done her whore job.

The worst was some guy, a demon Gerion or something. He had read my status message, the one you made me write a few nights ago on how I was a slut with a PhD or something like that. So, he setup a challenge for me. He would ask me calculus problems and if I could answer them, we would move on. If not, well, he would make me say the most self-degrading things.

You can imagine what happened here. I was already tired and fucked up, and in any case I can't think straight when I am turned on. He asked me 10 problems. I got exactly ZERO correct! I mean, how fucked up can that be? I think he was probably a real school teacher, and was asking me questions from AP Calculus. I should know that shit like the back of my hand. But my fucking slutty cunt was so wet and aching, that I did not even get ONE correct! NOT ONE!

Every time I gave him him the wrong answer, he would make me change my status to "I am fucking dumb PhD cunt, who got another problem wrong". You can imagine, that this status was being broadcast to my ten new "friends". It was very bad for me.

But, the fucker did not stop there. Have you heard of the site www.linepunishment.com? Basically, you go to the website and enter a code, and then do the line punishment someone sets for you, like a little slutty brat school girl. In case you want to check it out, when you go to it put the code NTI5ODMwNzk= after clicking the "Run Task" button to see the punishment he made for me. I had to type the line:

"I am a fucking stupid PhD slut. I can't do simple calculus problems. I deserve to be fucked in my bimbo cunt"

25 times. This really, really hurt. Thankfully, I did it without any errors, as I think if you make an error it punishes you by adding more lines.

I went to bed pretty exhausted and totally messed up in the head ... and my crotch! I did not sleep well, with strange dreams of being mugged and robbed and driving on the wrong side of the road. Freud would have a hard-on by my dreams and behavior.

I am still tired, but will go to the gym to clear my head a little bit. I think if I did not have the outlet from working out, I might have gone insane a long time ago.

I don't know why I am such a fucking slut. I really don't understand it. When I get horny I turn into a whore, and even the slightest humiliation makes my slutty cunt throb and ache. I work, in a top Ivy League school, on the most complex problems, which 99.99% of humanity can not understand. Then, under the influence of my crotch, I get fucked up in the head, unable to think straight.

Well, I hope you slept better than I did! And, thank you for making me into such a dumb bimbo slut. I totally deserved it last night, and got it nice and hard.

Have a nice day and bye for now.

Your Humiliation Slut,
Julia
KittenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to KittenRose for this post: