Thread: Fiction: Training Miss Sarah
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2023, 10:14 AM   #6
I Obey

Default Training Miss Sarah - Once-over pt2

Mark, Sarah and Bryce - Marks Perspective

I leave Sarah kneeling in the middle of the room, waiting for me to have my way with her. She keeps her eyes cast downward as instructed; she really is naturally obedient. I gathered a few things from the chest, excited to finally touch and play with her. Bryce seemed to be obediently watching from the corner, and it enhanced everything. I feel like I am riding an ultimate power wave right now.

I place leather cuffs on Sarah's ankles and wrists and lock them in place. These do not come off until I say so. I do the same with a simple generic leather play collar locked in the back. Her whole body trembles beneath me when I click each lock in place, and I want to devour her here and now. I show some restraint, though, wanting to make this a memorable first time for Sarah.

“Ready?” I ask

“Yes Si….”

Before she finishes the word, sir, I put a blindfold over her eyes, and she gasps. She really does have good reactions; this will be fun.

I raise her arms up with ropes to the hard point I have in the ceiling above her. I pull her to her feet and tie each ankle to the opposite walls. Sarah is spread, cuffed, collared, and completely at my disposal. She is facing Bryce, and he is staring a bit slack-jawed and trance-like. Well, he can stare all he wants. I get to have the real fun. I slowly take my time feeling Sarah up. I explored the full length of her body with my hands before landing on her breasts. I honestly had never seen tits this big, and I cannot wait to mark them with my canes. I note her nipples seem extremely sensitive; she pulled away a bit as I simply fondled them. I give them a gentle pinch, and she squeaks out in pain. Well, this will be fun! I make myself move on. I circle around her front and reach around to grab her ass. I pull her hard against me and nibble at her neck. All while groping and fondling her magnificent curves.

I feel the warmth coming off her pussy. I slide my leg between hers and push my thigh into her crotch, curious what she will do. As I had hoped, she started grinding against me.

“What a good, horny girl you are.” I growled in her ear.

She moans, “Thank you, Sir.”

I reach down between her legs and slip a finger between her pussy lips. She is soaking wet. Perfect, exactly how I like my sluts. I pull away, and she moans wantingly. Ha, she will have to work for it with me, unlike her cuck boyfriend, who is drooling in the corner behind me.

"Bryce, crawl over here; I have a question.” I snap my fingers for added impact. She smiled.

Bryce is immediately on the ground, scurrying over, and I realize how much fun this dynamic will be.

“Is your girlfriend turned on right now? Get very close and look, but no touching.”

He moves in close between her legs but obeys and does not touch.

"Yes, Sir, she is soaking wet, Sir.” He stammers.

“Does she get this way for you, Bryce?”

"No, Sir. Not even when I am putting in serious effort.”

"Hmm, good. Nice to have a baseline. Back to the corner with you.” I dismiss him with a flick of my wrist, and Sarah has a huge grin on her face still.

I grab hold of her cheeks and put a finger in her mouth. She starts to suck on me so sweetly; she seems actually skilled and eager about this. She continues till I pull away, making a tiny pop noise as my finger leaves her eager lips. I drag that finger down the front of her body and unceremoniously push it deep into her pussy. I love how she reacts and responds to each touch. Her pussy is wet but also so tight and warm—does she realize she is clenching against me? I wonder. I add another finger and give her a quick fuck, watching her face. It doesn’t take long before her head tilts back in pleasure, and I pull out. Bringing the fingers to her mouth to clean off for me.

“I want you to count for me, Sarah.” I say, bringing a hard smack down on her left ass cheek.

She gasps but says nothing, so I hit her again hard. “I said count, Sarah.” I say it sternly.

“Oh! One!”

I hit her hard again. "One, what, Sarah?”

“One Sir?”

"Better.” I continue to spank her, and she keeps counting like an obedient little slut. Her skin turns such a sexy shade of red, and it's easy to bring heat to the surface. She really seems to be enjoying herself as I spank her. Her nipples are hard; she is dripping down her thighs and whimpering her count out. I summon Bryce over again and instruct him to lick up off the floor any juices that drip from Sarah.

I grab a small plug, lube, and a flogger from the drawers and return to Sarah. I lube up the plug and put some on my fingers before massaging her asshole. She gasped and jumped a bit in surprise, but I slowly pushed forward. Starting with a finger before moving onto the tiny plug. I take my time, but I also apply consistent pressure. It’s not long before the plug is in place, filling one of Sarah's perfect holes.

“What a good anal whore! I am excited to train all of your holes more. Speaking of your holes, how is her pussy Bryce?"

“Absolutely soaking wet and perfect, Sir.” Bryce says this before dutifully licking up her wetness from the floor between her feet.

I grab hold of the flogger and give her a light warm-up across her ass, her thighs, and her breasts. Then I put some effort into each stroke, hurting her more and more. She moans and whimpers at first, but that soon turns to actual cries of discomfort and pain. Bryce still had lots of juice to lick, so she was clearly enjoying it somewhat. I focus on her ass and go hard until I hear Sarah cry out and wail for me to stop.

Something about a woman crying makes my cock rock hard—a sympathy boner. I drop the flogger to the floor and pull my cock out of my jeans. I line myself up behind Sarah and enter her cunt, taking what I have wanted this whole time. She gasps in pain and pleasure as I thrust inside her. She is soaking wet and warm, and I can feel the plug inside her ass. I reach around and fondle her breast, and I notice Bryce staring up at me. I smile rulefully and fuck her harder. Sarah is moaning in pleasure, and before I knew it, she asked me to cum.

“No. I slow down a bit, allowing her to recover. Take the blindfold slowly off her cuckold.” I snap at Bryce.

Following my orders, Sarah can now see the room and Bryce kneeling before her.

“Stare at Bryce Sarah and tell him how good I feel.” I order.

"Fuck, babe, he feels amazing; his cock hits all the right spots. I think this is the best fuck I have ever had. I am so close and eager to please him. Bryce I want him to fuck all my holes, to have me, and to own them. I want him to make you watch him fuck me whenever he pleases. This is amazing. I’m so close to cumming, please. Sir, please let me cum. Please make me cum like Bryce never has. Please Sir! Please.” Sarah says as she is slamming her ass hard against my hips, fucking me so hard.

I am on the edge myself, so I reach around and squeeze Sarah's breasts hard. She screams in pain, and it pushes me over the edge. I start to cum hard into Sarah's pussy. "Yes, slut cum hard for me now. Cum now.” I ordered. Sarah lets go and cums so hard. She is pulsing and quivering against my orgasming cock. A giant gush of juices coats her legs as she orgasms so hard.

She goes slack against her bondage, and I slip out of her. I untie Sarah and scoop her up in my arms and head for the bed.

“Clean up, cuckold.” I snap my finger, pointing to the mess on the floor and toys.
I Obey is online now   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to I Obey for this post: