Thread: Fiction: The Lake House
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2023, 10:03 AM   #10
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Lake House - Chapter Nine

The Lake House

Chapter Nine

Bethany opened her eyes sharply as a fierce pain ran down her neck. Straining her body as she tensed, she writhed and grunted on her back. It was not the fall that was causing this agony. It was the now familiar feeling from her shock collar.

“Morning whore”, said Chloë leaning over her. “I see tits for brains, decided to fall asleep”.

Bethany didn’t remember anything after falling off the wooden pony last night. She remembers this nasty bitch though and how much she hates her with every bone in her body.

“That wasn’t what I had planned, but I can’t say I’m surprised to find a whore on its back”.

Bethany could feel her anger building with how she was being spoken to and treated. She pressed her back firmly on the floor and could feel something soft.

“I didn’t think a worthless bimbo like you would have the mental fortitude to withstand my Spanish Donkey, I can see my assumption was correct”.

“Fuck you bitch”, Bethany screamed in her head before looking to the side realising she was laying on a soft mat.

“Good job I put a few mats around the donkey last night as I was looking for the collar remote”.

Bethany let out an internal sigh of relief, “I guess this means she doesn’t want to kill me”. Now better orientated, her mind took her to the pain across her torso, pussy and butt. She looked down at her naked body. There were red marks all over her breasts and abdomen. Dotted indents like potholes from where the clothes pegs had pulled off the dry mud as they were ripped from her skin. Her pussy looked swollen and enlarged as it thudded.

Chloë looked straight towards Bethany’s spread pussy as she untied her ankles which were still wrapped around the back pole of the pony. “Look at that puffy cunt”.

Bethany wanted to ask if there was any bleeding or damage to her pussy. She knew better than to speak without permission. She resented the collar. The one thing that was really keeping her here. She had to find a way to remove it.

“Time for the bitch to piss”, Chloë announced as she attached the dog stick to Bethany’s collar and pulled her up. Bethany could feel her muscles burn as the soreness from last night kicked in. Her thighs and hips felt like she had aged fifty years, used and almost useless as she staggered over to the ladders.

After she had degraded herself once again–wearing her tail, pissing up a tree as Chloë watched on and mocked her–she was back in the basement. The door closed, lights out, she finished drinking from the tank and sat on her bench as she did last night. She thought back to what Chloë had revealed to her about her reason for being here. Something didn’t add up, but Bethany couldn’t put her finger on exactly what was troubling her. Bethany’s thoughts were broken by the bright ceiling light switching on and the door thrown open. The ladder wasn’t being lowered down. Instead Chloë stood in the doorway and emptied a can of something onto the basement floor.

“Eat, bitch”.

She can not be serious”, Bethany thought as she looked at the mangled pile of food on the floor. “Even a dog gets a bowl”. She had not eaten anything since yesterday afternoon before the road trip. Given her experience so far, food was not on her main list of thoughts, although the sight of food made her stomach rumble fiercely. She made her way over to the spread out mess. With her arms still tied, she had no option but to get on her knees in order to inspect the food.

“There’s a good bitch, I want it all eaten. The bitch is no good to me if it’s ill”, Chloë said watching on from the doorway above.

Bethany leaned to the floor sniffing the food. She couldn’t be mimicking a dog even more if she tried. “Shiting hell”, she said to herself as the meaty pungent odour filled her nostrils. “It’s actual fucking dog food”. She looked up at Chloë who was taunting her again with the collar remote, smiling with that conceited grin. Bethany pressed her mouth to the floor, taking a piece within her teeth and began chewing.

“Smile at me to say thank you then bitch”.

Chloë’s continual degrading was beyond infuriating as Bethany tried her best not to retch at the taste of the food. The texture was pulpy, the meat not good quality. “Probably anus and cocks” she thought to herself before cancelling the thought from her mind as she swallowed the substance. She looked at her kidnaper pulling the phoniest of smiles.

“Good bitch, all gone by the time I get back”.

Bethany worked her way through the splattered chaos of inedible rotten meat-grain combo. Her knees and elbows grazed from the concrete floor taking her mind off the pain screaming from her body. Her sore, throbbing pussy exposed and her tender butt hole plugged. The tail standing up in the air behind her back–the only thing proud about her pitiful state. Heaving, gagging and choking, she forced the food down just before the ladders were lowered and she was forced back to the chain in the wall.

Bethany found herself once again chained and looking on as Chloë tinkered around the basement, setting something up. “Something involving a bucket and a dildo by the looks of things”, Bethany tried to work out. She hated standing there naked, having the pathetic little bitch seeing her exposed body.

“That should do the trick”, Chloë said, seeming pleased with herself as she made her way to Bethany and began untying her arms.

As the straps were removed Bethany pushed them apart slowly. It felt like they were submerged in a thick gooey substance such was the resistance to prizing her forearms away from her upper arms. Bethany let out a quiet grunt as the tendons creaked and the muscles spasmed and cramped.

“Turn around whore”.

Bethany turned her naked body to the wall. Her arms were forced behind her back. Her shoulders and spine cracked loudly from the change in position. Her hands cupped in the opposite’s elbows before being tied together in rope.

“Push out bitch”, Chloë commanded, as Bethany felt the soft tug on her tail. Her posture slacked and she bowed her head as she engaged her sphincter, forcing the plug out, helped along by Chloë’s pull.

Bethany was unchained and led over to the middle of the room. She could see her bench which had protected her from the savage floor. At either end were two metal poles on stands. Each pole had a toy attached to it. One; a thick realistic cock dildo, balls and all. It was black and veins ran up the shaft to the huge circumcised head. The other a much smaller, silver, rounded metallic dildo. Underneath the realistic dildo was a wooden bucket standing on some kind of platform.

“Kneel on the bench, bitch. Facing the cock”.

Bethany followed the instructions before feeling Chloë bend her over. She could sense her ankles being secured to the bench with rope before seeing more rope being threaded through her collar and the realistic cock being brought to her mouth.

“Over two hundred people?” Chloë said, ridiculing Bethany about the number of people she thought she had slept with–of course this number was a lot more. “What a fucking desperate whore. I’m sure it's used to having its holes filled with cocks, now open up”.

Bethany decided she wasn’t going to comply. “I’m not letting this feeble bitch to talk to me like that”, she told herself before her mouth shot open from cries as the shock collar zapped her neck and the cock was forced into her mouth. The rope from her collar was tied to the stand making it impossible to pull away.

“Stupid fucking whore”, Chloë said as Bethany felt the cold metallic dildo being pushed against her tight butt hole. It felt strangely soothing after last night’s wooden pony session had left it sore and tender.

“I was going to allow the whore lube, but after that the bitch can take it dry”.

The cool icy shaft filled Bethany’s butt, pushed in deeply, her muscles contracting around it.

“Not surprised that hole is so loose”, Chloë derided as she flicked on a couple of switches underneath the bucket.

As Bethany hovered on her knees, restrained to the bench, her mouth full and the metal toy buried deep inside her butt, she wondered where this was going. She looked around with her eyes, unsure of Chloë’s location. She could feel some drool escape her bottom lip, swinging down to the bucket underneath. All was quiet until she filled the room with an almighty, deafening scream. The metallic toy submerged in her tight butt hole was sending long, excruciating electrical shocks through her entire abdomen. The fiercer the electricity escaped the more her tight muscles squeezed around it making it worse. The shocks stopped and the screaming turned into grunting and the grunting turned into heavy breathing.

“The whore has five minutes before another thirty second shock”, explains Chloë walking from behind Bethany back into her periphery. “The only way the shocks stop is when the scales underneath, sense the bucket has half a pint of fluid”.

Bethany takes the information in. “phukeeh zhyco sadeedic mitc…”, Bethany’s muffled insults are cut short by a heavy shock to her collar.

“Did I say the whore could speak? Did I ask the whore for its opinion?”

Bethany shakes her head violently against the cock, screaming in agony. Her body, fighting and pulling against her restraints. The shocks keep coming as Chloë reprimands her with the collar.

“Is the whore sure? It sounded like it was complaining?”

Bethany is desperate for the shocks to stop, she wants to say “no” as loudly as possible to stop them, but knows not to utter another word. As the shocks stop around her neck, the shocks in her butt start. Thirty seconds of agony, her sphincter tightening and retracting as the toy shoots pulses into her body and she screams loudly against the dildo.

“I suggest the whore does what it does best and starts sucking that cock vigorously” Chloë says before climbing up the ladder, looking back at Bethany. “And no vomit, I want it to be clear drool”.

Bethany knows she needs to fill the bucket up as quickly as possible. She closes her eyes not wanting to see Chloë watching her as she begins deep throating the cock, making herself gag. Her mouth slowly fills with saliva collecting around her tongue which she allows to drop into the bucket.

“See, a professional worthless cocksucker” says Chloë before closing the door and switching off the lights.

Bethany continues thrusting the silicone cock into her mouth and to the back of her throat causing her to heave and gasp. Her breathing becomes sluggish and irregular before the electrode kicks in again. The cycle continues as she desperately sucks the shaft forcing her glands to produce more liquid. Her eyes water as she pushes the toy deep inside her. She feels snot running from her nose and a thick constant string of slobber running from her bottom lip to the bucket below. Her jaw aches like nothing she has ever felt. The pain only interrupted every five minutes, replaced by agonising screams which engulf the cold dark room. It feels like forever before she is reunited with the stiff pain around her mouth. She strains her neck forward, devouring the cock allowing her tongue to glide over the head. She has lost count of how many times her tight hole has been tortured. Fatigued and broken she wants it to be over, but she knows she can not stop as much as her aching body wants to.

After her current round of fellation felt longer than normal, she stopped. She tried to calm her erratic breathing With the cock still filling most of her mouth she pulled away as much as the restraints would allow her to. The lights turned back on and the door swung open.

“I haven’t heard the whore scream for a while”, Chloë said as she stepped down the metal rungs.

Bethany pays no attention, focusing on catching her breath and dealing with the pain that had been inflicted on her body over the past twenty–four hours. Every inch of her was either swollen, tender or ached or a combination of all three.

“Looks like the whore enjoyed sucking on that big cock, it’s cunt is soaking, such a mess on my bench”.

Bethany grimaced at Chloë’s comments as the metal dildo was pulled out and restraints loosened. She hadn’t enjoyed a moment of it, “stupid fucking pussy leaking everywhere”, she scoulded herself as she let her hands flop to her sides and she took a moment to stretch. The ladders were in plain view, the door open. She wasn’t restrained and could make a run for it–”but this damn collar”.

“On your back, bitch”

Deciding the time wasn’t right she laid down on the bench not sure what to expect as Chloë began restraining her hostage once again. Each hand tied separately to the middle support of the bench underneath her. Her arms running down at forty–five degrees. Next–her legs. Tied with the straps Chloë would use when it was time for her to pee–her calves pressed against her thighs. More rope was added around her already tied legs. Not ready for the pain that was about to erupt in her groin and thighs, she cried out as the ropes pulled her legs apart, spreading her holes wide as her sore muscles stretched and seized bones cracked. She could sense the ropes being tied behind her accepting this was her new position.

“I thought the whore would be used to having her legs spread open”, Chloë said as she attended to something out of Bethany’s field of vision.

Bethany tried to work out what was going on but then her tormentor re-appeared, pushing the fucking machine she had seen earlier into place at the bottom of the bench. Chloë began holding up various dildos. One was the big black veiny cock Bethany had just finished drooling over.

“I think this one has had enough of the whore’s filthy holes for one day” Chloë said–with that annoying fucking grin.

Another, longer and thinner. It was almost a transparent purple with raised bumps.

“Hmm”. Chloë seemed deep in thought, as she lined it up along Bethany’s tummy showing how it reached the centre of the naked girl's large breasts.

Oh fuck no please”, Bethany thought, not wanting to take anything that long, keeping her panic hidden.

“This one” Chloë said, pulling out a flesh coloured dildo. It didn’t have the balls like the one Bethany had been sucking on but it was lifelike. It had large thick, raised veins covering the shaft, the head was exposed, but not circumcised. The foreskin was pulled back over its head and had collected folds and creases detailed underneath adding even more texture. The dildo had at least another half the length of the one that was in her mouth and it looked girthier.

“I think the whore’s cunt can take this, it’s had a lot of experience after all”.

Bethany squirmed as she watched the dildo being attached to the machine. She flinched and felt her pussy pulse as it was pressed against her sore, tender wet hole.

“Look at the whore’s cunt getting all excited”, Chloë mocked.

Bethany snarled. She loathed that her pussy was so wet and visibly aroused. Nothing about what had happened to her since getting locked in the basement had turned her on. She hated the torture, forced loss of control. She groaned loudly as the toy slid inside her, stretching her soaking hole wide. She could feel the skin of her hole pulling as the dildo’s ridges fought its way in. She let out a soft groan as the head pressed hard against her cervix.

“Is that all the whore can take?” Chloë said seemingly disappointed.

Bethany’s face flushed at Chloë’s words. Her muddy, sweaty skin tightened and her breathing became shallower. She was all too aware of her naked body spread out for this little bitch to humiliate. The machine started and she felt the toy slowly pull out before pushing back in deeper than before. Her tightness pressed against the toy. The tenderness from yesterday's wooden pony ordeal and the pain from her hole being stretched was interrupted briefly by the head grinding rigidly across her g-spot.

“It’s got a few different settings”, Chloë started…”

Bethany zoned out. She heard something about a phone, different settings and a rowing club but she wasn’t really listening. She closed her eyes, blocking out her surroundings as the toy slowly teased her and occupied her attention. Her lubrication increased as the liquid ran down her thighs. She desperately wanted more, she needed it to go faster. The tempo of the toys' leisurely teasing was too intense–enough to arouse but frustratingly passive. The toy picked up speed. The sound of the flywheel whirred as it accelerated, pounding the toy into her greedy hole. No longer was her skin fighting against the rigid silicone but allowed the toy to glide past, aquaplaning in and out of her hungry pussy like a well oiled piston. The head now caresses her soft g-spot with greater frequency. She could feel the foundations of an orgasm building but she fought against it. “No way I’m letting this fucking bitch see me cum”, she told herself as she continued to suppress her tensing.

A prickly warmth built from her tethered legs as she lets out pleasurable moans. As much as she fights against her body, it eventually gives in. The toy striking the back of her pussy is too intense for her to control. Her body begins to tense as she tugs on her restraints. Her breath stops. Her back arches. A powerful explosion rips through her body. Her body shudders. Her clit pulses. Her nerve endings all fire at once.

She relaxes back against the bench, the toy moving slower again as she catches her breath.

“The whore looks so fucking dumb when it cums”, Chloë said, breaking Bethany from her temporary glow. “All the mmm’s and aahh's. It’s udders jiggling about like they’re important and impressive. Look at it, laying there, taking it like it’s something to be proud of. What a pathetic, brainless, waste of space, cock craving, three hole fucktoy. At least it's confirmed what the whore is good at. Dumb fucking cocksleve”.

Bethany glares at Chloë, her nostrils flared, her lips curled. “Who the fuck does this bitch think she is ridiculing me”, she asks herself before wanting the ground to swallow her up as she lets out another uncontrollable moan as the toy speeds up again.

“Now, now whore, I know you are enjoying all the cock today. Save some energy for later, you’re going to be here for some time.

“Nnnngghhhh”, Bethany groans loudly as her pussy is pumped fast and hard by the toy, she can already feel another orgasm building. “Fuck this bitch, thinking she can—nnnghhhh”, Bethany’s thoughts again distracted by the toy as it drive her towards another intense orgasm.

“Heading out now”, Chloë said as she climbed the ladders. “Was that another orgasm whore?

Bethany ignores her as she fights against the intensity of the toy torturing her pussy post orgasm.

“Remember what I said about stamina”.

“Fu…fuunn…fuck you”.

“Oh dear, stupid fucking whore never learns”.

Bethany screams in pain as the shocks from her collar filled her neck again, distracting her from the overstimulation in her pussy. Her cries become instantly quelled as a leather muffler is placed over her mouth and strapped to her head.

“Swear at me again and I’ll clamp the whores slutty clit”.

Bethany breathes deeply through her nose, as she tries to pull her legs together in reaction at the thought, straining on the ropes that bind her.

“Look at the dumb whore trying to close its legs. How is it supposed to do its job of taking all the cocks in its hungry cunt if they’re shut? Stupid brainless bitch”.

Bethany looks away, her body temperature rising rapidly, through shame, anger and the toy, which has now slowed down.

Anything else you want to say before I go?”

Bethany sullenly shakes her head before crying out into the gag as the toy speeds up again.

“That’s better. A whore that knows its place”.

Chloë leaves and closes the door before switching off the lights.

Bethany lay on the bench covered only in darkness. Her wetness pooled around her thighs and butt as the toy fucked her at varying speeds. She lost count of how many orgasms she’d had. Time had become meaningless. Her legs cramped from the position they were in but she couldn’t move them to give herself relief. She was trapped. Locked away in a dark cold room her legs spread as the toy pummeled her wet hole relentlessly. It felt like hours had passed and there was no sign of Chloë. This is going to be a long night.
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to DeepInnerFreak for this post: