Thread: torture 23f
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2023, 02:10 PM   #9
namesfelix

One for your mistress to really enjoy. First she needs to secure you for use of the fucking machine. The less you can squirm away,

Youll wear your clamps and be plugged the whole time to add to the stimulation.

Your mistress will get 30 minutes to warm you up however she likes. Get you wet hot horny, tease and bully however she likes. Then the task starts.

You will be fucked by the fucking machine, and your mistress will give you 100 spanks with each type of implement you have, wherever she wants. Ie. Paddle, crop, 9 tails, cane, hand spoon. So a lot of spanking. If at any time durring your spankings you orgasm (and your mistress is of course allowed to use vibrators or other toys to help push you over the edge.) Than you earn 100 more spanks with whatever implement she prefers.

Tldr. Be tied down/secured. 30 minites of foreplay to warmup.
100 spanks with each unique spanking tool while being fucked by machine. If you orgasm earn 100 more spanks.

I also have a bonus idea simpler one for a dildo enjoyer like you. I call it bukakke practice.
Pick 3 dildos you can both fit and deepthroat. At all times you must have a dildo inside your pussy, in your mouth, and in your hands(or servicing your mistress if shed like to enjoy the game too)
Every 5 minutes for an hour you have too swap them. You must take each toy to its base or as close as you can get at least once per cycle and rotatoe from: mouth ->pussy->hands/mistress->mouth. Get better at having rotating cocks in and out of you.

I will IGNORE unreasonable, unrelated, impossible, or otherwise just very bad dares. It isnt hard~
Limits; Scat, Perm markings, family. watersports.

favs; Nipple play/torture, Bondage, Domination, Using my toys, Extreme Edging. Forced orgasms. Ruined orgasms. Painplay. chastity, game-y dares with rules/tasks/challenges.
giving and taking dares.
namesfelix is offline   Reply With Quote