View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 03:07 PM   #29
YourDarePartner

Grab your favorite dildo now your asshole is going to pay. If you fall you must take a punishment

I choose my deodorant can. It is thick, but my asshole have already been stretched this afternoon

Position
5)fetal position

How you start
1)give your dildo head for 1 minute

Lube
4)a dime sized amount of real lube

Fucking
4)all in half out 45bpm for 3 minutes

A gentle start. The can entered my ass without resistance and just a little pain.

More Lube
4-6)spit only

More fucking (reroll for new position)
3)Bent over a chair, desk....

5)all in with short pumps at 70bpm 4 minutes

That was pretty inconfortable, due to the position, the can is long and painfully hit me deep.

Oral
NO ATM

Lube

4-6) toothpaste

More fucking (reroll position)
5)fetal position

4) 2 (Ram it in you as fast as possible then remove it very slowly repeat this for 8 minutes) but every time you put the tip to your anus say "please no it hurts, please not again" then scream in pain when you ram it

And it was truely hurting me.The toothpaste burned, and my asshole sore at each stroke. I hope my neighbores didn't hear anything.

Final fucking (reroll position)
2)above the dildo falling onto it

1)all in all out 110 bpm 5 minutes

I failed the 110 bpm in this position (my legs burns), and failed to let me completly fallen onto it, because the can is around 10" long, it hurts to much, so I fallen on around 8" each time.

Finisher
6)leave the dildo all the way in your ass till you cum from something else

It was easy to cum by strocking my cock, but painfull when my asshole contracted around the can while I cummed!

Congratulations you survived your assholes own little taste of hell.

Thanks for the dare

PM DARES

"Likes, Dislikes and Limits"

"Pic Proof"

"Toys and other stuffs"
YourDarePartner is offline   Reply With Quote