Thread: Deny this Puppy
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 09:35 PM   #7
Ludi

Thanks everyone for giving this puppy some things to do. I'm thinking I'll officially start the denial time at midnight (2 hours from now). I'm definitely still open for suggestions to improve this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_XI View Post
RULE - Time to feed you puppy, fill a bowl with small bite size pieces of bread and add enough water to make the bread nice and mushy like pudding. Now eat it all. I don't need to mention that you cant use your hands right?

After you finished your meal you can have a nice RUINed orgasm. enjoy!
I just completed your task so here's my report

I went and got the bowl and 2 slices of bread. I then broke apart the bread into small pieces and filled the bowl with them. Next I added the water, making sure every piece of bread got soaked. I put the bowl down and sniffed it. Not sure what smell I was expecting but it really didn't have a smell, so I just went for it and took a bite using only my mouth. I tasted the soggy bread as water kind of squeezed out of it like a sponge. It wasn't a pleasant taste at all, but I kept eating. Never had I been so glad to have the crust on the bread, since it absorbed the least amount of water and was close to the normal taste. I played with myself a little as I ate, but it couldn't stop the disgusting flavor that got worse and worse the farther towards the bottom I got. I managed to eat MOST of it, but not all. Thank you for feeding this puppy!

One more thing, rules can be for the entire time as long as they are reasonable. This is more of a task. I'm thinking I'll add a keyword for tasks or something soon since they are a bit different.
Top 3 Fetishes
Toilet Slut - only in small amounts if made to swallow (never done scat)
Bondage Bitch - love to be restrained, gagged, and shoved into small places
Pet Play - being a cat or dog to make me feel owned and humiliated

Limits: Public/Exposure, Extreme cbt, Permanent to body, Friends and Family, Blood, Vomit, Alcohol

Kik: LudiLuck

Ludi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Ludi for this post: