View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 09:43 AM   #68
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
1. Do you mind me asking you even more questions?
Not at all. I love answering questions.
2. What made you write your story, "making the grade?"
An idea popped into my head and I was motivated to write a story about it.
3. What is your typical early morning routine on a week day? Which things do you do between opening your eyes and leaving the house.
My alarm goes off at 7:20 am. I usually lay in bed for 5 or 10 minutes (depending on if Asslvr was late going into the bathroom and getting his shower and teeth brushed etc.).Usually I spend this time answering the 5-20 notifications I received over night. Next, I get up and say Goodbye to Asslvr, give him a hug and kiss, and then go into the bathroom. I use the toilet and then get into the shower where I wash my hair first, rinse, put in conditioner, wash and rinse my body and then rinse the conditioner. I get out and towel dry and brush my teeth. Then I will go into the bedroom and get dressed and put on deodorant and body spray. Once I am dressed, I go back to the bathroom and brush my hair. I usually only put a dab of hair product and leave it curly. I rarely wear makeup on a work day. Once I am ready to go, I grab my water bottle from the nightstand and head to the kitchen. I grab the different parts of my lunch, fill up my water bottle and then head out the door.
4. Do you like to read? If so, what?
I do like to read, although I don't read as often as I would like. I enjoy easy reads, nothing that takes a lot of thinking. Romance novels, love stories, maybe some mystery or suspense, and also a bit of fantasy. Mostly all fiction.
5. If you could get a pedicure for free every week, would you?
Absolutely!
6. Would you rather have your ass or your boobs spanked until they are bruised, sore and purple?
I have never had my boobs spanked so I am not really sure. I think I would prefer my ass because I feel like having the "violence"
right in my face would not be something I would enjoy.

7. What are the top 3 things on your vanilla bucket list?
Well I just crossed off getting married. I think the next 3 things would be swimming with dolphins (which I get to cross off in October), shooting a gun, and having a baby.
8. Would you sing a song for me? (I do like your voice)
I would consider it. Depending on what song. I am NOT a fan of my voice. It does make me super blushy.
9. Can you believe we are such good friends yet have only few things in common?
I can, because sometimes opposites attract. And also,
we have a lot of the same values and philosophies. Plus we both like cheese.

10. If you would win 5 million dollars now, what would you do?
I would pay off my debts, purchase a new home, go on vacation, buy some gifts or treat my family to a vacation/pay off their bills, and then invest the rest of it and go back to work.
11. Would you ever consider visiting The Netherlands?
Absolutely!
12. What does your dream home look like?
It is 3 stories. The top floor has 4 bedrooms. One for each of our two kids, and a master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom with a jacuzzi tub and walk in shower. There is another bathroom for our kids. and the last bedroom is a toy room for the kids. On the main floor there is a huge kitchen with an island and a walk in pantry. There is lots of light. The kitchen is painted yellow. There is a living room, with floor to ceiling book shelves and big comfy chairs and a fireplace. My office/craft room is also on this floor and there is also a guest room with bathroom. The basement is a an entertainment area. There is movie theater style seats, a projector with movie library and video games. A pool table, etc.
13. If you could go to the moon (just visiting), would you?
Nah. I don't think I would like it much.
14. What is your favorite non Disney non animated movie?
This is a hard one. I am not usually a favorite movie kind of person. I am going to choose a Christmas Movie: "All I want for Christmas"
15. What is your favorite type of music?
I like pop/top 40s
16. If you could choose a new profession right now and assuming you would be really good at it, what would it be?
I would love to be a writer. Or, I would love to be a counselor/psychologist.
17. Do you think I would ask you even more questions if each question would spank you?
Yes, I do.
18. Would you be willing to experiment more with gags?
With the right person I would. I don't know if I could ever see myself using something like a ball gag though. Just thinking about it makes it hard to breath.
19. When did you last laugh out loud and why?
Last night. A friend and I were comparing stupid awkward things we had done.
20. How many different product do you use in the bathroom each morning. List them all please.
- Deodorant (Secret)
- Hair serum (Dove)
- Shampoo (Pantene)
- Conditioner (Pantene)
- Body Wash (Ivory)
- Body Spray (Not sure of the brand, but it smells like peaches)
-Toothpaste (Colgate)
- I also sometimes use eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, blush, foundation, and lip gloss.

21. Did you notice my new title?
I didn't until now. But I LOVE it!!!!

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Last edited by Butterfly; 07-31-2017 at 09:52 AM.
Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote