View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 10:11 AM   #65
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
10 more!

1. List the colors of the rainbow from most favorite to least favourite.
Pink
blue
purple
yellow
green
Red
orange

2. What is the worst gift you ever got?
Every year for Christmas I usually end up getting a bath basket from my dad. It is filled with cheap, smelly lotions, bubble baths and soaps. I cannot use them because I have very sensitive skin. It isn't that it is a horrible gift, it is just the fact that there is no thought put into it what so ever.

3. What is the best gift you ever got?
Asslvr gave me tickets to go see the Lion King on stage two years ago! It was so amazing.

4. What kind of gifts should we get you for your birthday?
The easy answer is none. I am not very good at accepting gifts.
However, I do have a large list of toys, coloring books, and books on my birthday list this year.
But if you must get me something, a thoughtful message on my visitor wall is always great.

5. What is the best thing to see in Canada?
This is a hard one! I will have to go with Niagara Falls. It is magical to see. They are so much larger than you can ever imagine and so powerful. Just magnificent. Although Banff National Park and the mountains are almost just as exquisite.

6. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
I think I would want to teleport.

7. If you could have one kinky super power, what would it be?
Hmmm ... this one is hard. I don't even know what kinky super powers there might be ... I guess the bratty part of me would love the ability to get out of any sort of bondage. But that wouldn't be very fun. I will just go with something boring ... I would have the power to immobilize my victims with just one look.

8. If you could make yourself invisible, what are some things you would do?
I would sneak up on people and scare them! I would walk around in places I shouldn't be (the boys locker room, bank vaults, the place where Asslvr hides my Christmas presents). I would remove public from my limits :P

9. What is the best kinky dare/task you ever gave someone? Why?
Hmm. This is another hard one. There have been so many. I think my favorite was the toilet predicament that I gave you, even if it didn't work the best. The idea of you having to choose between some uncomfortable positions ...
1. standing up which will pull on your nipples
2. squating half way so that your nipples don't pull and so the dildo isn't all the way in your ass, but it gets tiring on your legs
3. sitting down all the way on the toilet which forces the dildo all the way into your ass which is also uncomfortable.
It was a delicious predicament.

10. What is the best kinky dare/task someone ever gave you? Why?
Hmmm ... I absolutely loved when Asslvr tied me up to the bed, put on my clover clamps and then attached a bucket to a string, through the hook in the ceiling. He then kept adding weight to the bucket to see how much I could hold. It was actually during one of our interogations,
and so he was trying to break me. But I absolutely loved it.

I also can never forget my first custom edge from CJLM and Popscorn. It was my first time ever having somebody else listen to my edge. I was so freaking nervous that my voice was shakinb, but it turned me on so much!

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote