View Single Post
Old 10-18-2021, 03:37 AM   #8
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Time passed all too quickly, the dorm lights were turned out, It was a clear warm night with a full moon and pulling back the window blind flooded the dorm with plenty of light to see.

"Ok lads, time to get hard and get measured" Laughed Andy.

All five lay on their bunks and stroked and squeezed their cocks into an erection, the measuring started on a piece of cardboard, exact size did not matter, just the order, smallest to biggest.

Andy measured Alan and Alan measured Andy.

John measured Jack and Jack measured John.

Finally Alan measured me, I did not want Andy to get any chance to cheat!

"The results are now in, time to give out the results, in fifth place is me stated Alan with a laugh. Equal third place goes to John and Jack, very little in it. The winner by a good knob is . . . . " Alan paused.

I so hoped it was not Andy thought James, Andy could be such a devious bastard as we all found out in the Truth and Dare game.

"Andy!" Alan finished.

"Well boys, as Alpha, you are now all hard, shame to waste it, last to spunk gets to clean up the others and not with tissues or a towel. Simply put both arms up when you have done the business and cum, so that we can all see." Andy laughed.

Fuck, James thought, I just can't loose this too, that devious little shit!

First to put his hands up was John, then quickly followed by Alan.

I looked around, getting worried, that did not help my mojo, when Andy put his hands up I began to panic, then I felt tingles in my cock but before I could spunk I watched Jack raise his arms. My sexual excitement hit the floor, I started to soften, my cock shrinking in my hand. My cock had deserted me too, no spunk from it, no orgasm, I was gutted.

"Can't you cum, James? Time to clean us up before sleep!" Laughed Andy.

Fuck, how had Andy turned this around so quickly, I could not back out thought James. Fuck, fuck, fuck!

I stood on Andy's bottom bunk, looked into Alan's groin, just a few dribbles of spunk, yes he had cum, my face headed for Alan's groin, I licked, not to salty. One done, three to go!

Next John and Jack, both had come, Jack more than John, his spunk thicker too but John was a spurter, two heavy spurts into the middle of his bare chest. I cleaned up John first, Jack's thicker cum putting me off, the taste was not bad, salty but the slimy texture nearly made me gag.

Nearly done thought James, just the little shit Andy!

I kneeled on the floor in front of Andy's bunk, fuck he had cum buckets of spunky fluids with thick globules of viscous spunk. To cap off my humiliation Andy's cock was still semi hard and he began to get harder, excited at watching me clean him up, a wicked smile on his face. Me soft and having not cum made it so so worse and Andy knew it.

"Well?" Andy asked. James was defeated, he cleaned Andy up, closed the window blinds and lay on his bunk sexually frustrated and unable to get off to sleep.

James heard soft snores coming from either Andy or Alan or both. Everybody slept vey well that night except James, sexual orgasm does that to males, boys or men!

All too soon the dorm lights went on and shouts of "Get up boys!" filled the air, Friday, the last school day before the weekend.

Andy grabbed me a pushed me towards the showers, "Thanks for last night, if you ever need a hand to cum, you know I will always help you out!" Laughed Andy. We washed, dried and returned to the dorm, it was empty. Andy made a grope at me and squeezed my cock, "I really do mean that" Andy toyed with me.

We both dressed and went to get some food, more luke warm milk and make it yourself toast, basic really.

Soon we we were going our separate ways, my transport took me to school, school bag in hand, wearing a clean school shirt and socks care of Kath.

I had to write Kath a thank you note, the least that she deserved thought James.

To be continued . . . . . . . .
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post: