View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 01:19 AM   #73
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD
Default Chapter9

We are now all outside standing in the drive way, waiting for Jeremy to start the dare I gave him. Since its now completly dark outside, its a bit cold. Jeremy finally came out of the house wearing nothing but a diaper. We were all trying not to laugh at him.

Jeremy: Shit its cold. (He hugs himself,trying to keep himself warm)

Kaiden: (Talkin to Jeremy) Wow, lookin hot babe. Maybe you should start wearing these more often.

Jeremy: Shut it.

Kaiden: Sorry.

Jeremy: (Walks up to me,and gets in my face) I'll so get you back for this. You're gonna be sorry lil sis.

Cathryn: (I give him an evil smile) We'll just see about that, big bro.

What Jeremy doesn't know is that I secretly snuk my digital cam cored from my room,and it was hiding in the sleve of my house coat. I poped the camera out of my sleve to wear just the lends were barley showing, and started recording him running down the street. He came running back up the driveway, and ran around the house. Instead of running back to the driveway where we were, he rean back inside the warm house. I turned my cam cored off, and followed everyone else back into the house. As all the guys were goofing off in the living room. I quickly went to my room and uploaded the video onto my laptop. Not knowing, James entered my room and tapped me on the shoulder. Thinking it was jeremy, I get startled and turn aroud to hide the screen of my laptop.

Cathryn: (Relifed that it wasn't Jeremy) Oh,its just you.

James: You, okay?

Cathryn: Yeah, I'm fine.

James: Watch ya hiding?

Cathryn: Promise not to tell anyone?

James: (He kisses me on the lips) I promise.

Cathryn: Okay, I took a video of Jeremy while he was doing his dare.

James: (Chuckles at what I did) What for?

Cathryn: Its just a back up plian, incase if I need it.

James: Oh okay. (He holds my hand) Well come back to the living room. We're all waiting for you to continue the game.

Cathryn: Okay.

I follow behinde James as we walk back into the living room. As we walked into the living room, Jeremy was giving me an angy/evil stare. I see that he has took the diaper off and changed back into his clothes. Since Bradon was sitting next too Kaiden, and there was now no more room on the couch. James sat in the recliner chair, and I sat on his lap.

Jeremy: Welcome back little sis. (I roll my eyes at him, and ignore him. He knows that I hate it when he calls me that.)

Kaiden: (Gets up off the couch and hands James the hat) Its your turn.

James: Okay. (He takes the hat from Kaiden, and kaiden goes sits back down next too Jeremy and Bradon. James picks out my name, he shows me the piece of paper) Looks like I picked out my lucky angel. I dare Cathryn to let me be the first to take her verginity.

Cathryn: Okay. (I stare into his eyes, smlie at him, and we both start kissing each other passionatly. Jeremy throws a pillow from the couch at us, hitting me in the face) Ow.

Jeremy: Not here, not now, and definitly not anytime in the near future.

Cathryn: (I roll my eys at Jeremy, and throw the pillow back at him) We know Jerkass. It was a joke. We're waiting for the right time.

James: (Changing the subjet) Its Logan's turn. (Hands me the hat) Can you please hand this to Logan.
(So I wouldn't have to get up,I lean as far as I can to logan, and he does the same taking the hat from my hand)

Logan: Screw the hat. (He throws it behinde his shoulder,making all the pieces of paper fly every where) I dare all of us to play a little game of basketball nude.

Jordan: Sure thats safe?

Logan: Who cares. It will be fun. Espeacially watching Cat's big juicy titties move up and down while she runs.

Cathryn: Your a disgusting little pervert.

Logan: This is the game of truth or dare babe, and we would have all seen you naked eventually.

Jeremy: Logan's right Cat. And if you don't do his dare, then you'll be punished an become his slave.

Cathryn: Yeah, yeah. Whatever, I know.(Talking to Logan) And don't call me babe.

All the guys get up, and start heading to the basment where our basketball court is. Really not wanting to do this, James lifts me up off of him. He holds my hand, pulling me behinde, making me follow him and the rest of the guys. We are now down in the basment, I stopped about 10 inches away from the entrence of the door, pulling James back and making him not go into the basketball court room.

James: (Tuggs on my arm,pulling me towards the door) Come on sweety, lets go.

Cathryn: (I don't move a muscle) No. James, I really don't wan't to do this.

James: Do you want to be punished by Logan?

Cathryn: No.

James: Do you want to be Logan's slave?

Cathryn: No. I would rather commite suicide than to become his slave.

James: (Laughing at my coment) Then get your sexy butt in there.
(He comes behinde me, grabbs my arms and starts pushing me towards the door. I start moving a bit, he then starts grabbing and tickling my waste. Because I was trying to run from him to make him stop tickling me, I accidently run into the handle bars of the right door, making it open, and fall down on my butt)

Cathryn: (The door comes swinging back, slaming right into my back really hard) Ow!

James: I'm sorry baby. Are you okay? (He pushes the door off of my back, holding it open with his right foot, and helps get back up on my feet)

Cathryn: Yeah, I think so.

James and I are now inside the basketball court room, and the doors slame shut behinde us. I see that all of the guys have already took their clothes off, the only ones left with clothes on are me and James. Take that back, now just me since James started taking off his clothes. Logan starts walking towards me, I starts backing away so that he wont be so close to me, but I accidently run into Jeremy, and he grabbs me around the waist.

Jeremy: Well, well, well. Heres my little pussy cat.

Cathryn: (I'm trying to struggle to get him off of me) Jeremy let me go. (Jeremy quickly takes my house coat off and tosses it on the bleachers. Before I could get away from him, he holds my tighter close to him, and I can feel his cock rubbing against my butt.I stay still,so then maybe he wont hold me so tight anymore)

Logan: (Is now close up to my face) You can either do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way. (He starts to try and pull down my shorts, but I swing my left leg, kicking his hip.) Ow, shit. You little nija bitch, I was just joking.

Cathryn: I have and know alot of ninja moves and not afraid to use them. Jeremy, if you don't want me to flip you, or bite you again. I suggest you gently let me go now.

Jeremy: Okay, fine. (He lets go of me, pushing me onto the ground, making me fall to my knees.)

Cathryn: Ow! (Being sarcastic) Does anyone know what gently means any more?

Kaiden: (Laughing at me, he helps me up.) You okay?

Cathryn: Yeah.

Logan: We're giving you 10 seconds for you to take you clothes off yourself. If you don't, then you will be punished and become my slave.

Cathryn: Jeremy this isn't fair. I'am the only girl, and I'm really not comfortable being naked around a bunch of guys.

Jeremy: Sorry kido. Sometimes things in life aren't just fair. I guess you can say that this is pay back for the dare you made me do.

James: (Comes behinde me and whispers in my ear) If you would like for me too, I could help you.

Cathryn: (Knowing that I would rather have my boyfriend rather than Logan or my brother take my clothes off, I decided to let James) Okay.

James starts kissing my neck, and messaging my shouldhers to help me relax. He first slides down my shorts, I then slide my flip flops off so that I can step out of my shorts. I'm now just in my t-shirt, and panties. James turns me around to where I'm facing him, he then holds me close in his arms, ands starts making out with me. I can feel his cock against me, starting to get hard.

James: Ready for the next parts?

Cathryn: (For some reason I'm just really nrevous about this) I guess.

James: Just relax, and close your eys. Pretend that its just you and me in the room alone. Okay?

Cathryn: Okay.

I do as James says, and closes my eyes, visualising just the two of us alone. He starts kissing me again, and slides down my panties. I step out of my panties, and I now only have a shirt on. He starts slowly kissing my neck, and grabbs the bottom of my shirt. He then slowly lifts my shirt up. I lift my arms up in the air so that he can take it off.

James: (Whispers in my ear) You can open you eyes now.

I open my eyes, and see that I'm finally naked just like everyone else is. I fold my accross my chest covering my boobs, so no one can see them. Jeremy comes behinde me an spanks my ass.

Cathryn: Ow, Jeremy.

Jeremy: Put your arms down.

Cathryn: But...

Jeremy: (Innterupts me) NOW! Or I'll spank you again, but harder.

Logan: Rule number one, no one is allowed to cover any part of their body.

Kaiden: Cat, we all here have seen girls naked. The only virgins in this room is you, and possibly Jordan.

Jordan: Whats that suppose to mean? Because I'm not a virgin.

Kaiden: I was just joking, I know your not. (Talking to me) If your worried about what we think about your body, theres nothing to worry about. I don't know about anyone else, but I think your beautiful.

Cathryn: (Hearing that from Kaiden did kind of make me feel better) Okay. (I put my arms down by my side)

Logan: Since I see that we all have hairs, the winers get to shave the losers.

Jeremy: I would like to add one important rule. Do NOT put your dicks near my little sisters pussy. If I dare see any go inside her, I'll swear that I'll ripp your heads off. Although for you James, since you already don't have a head. I'll ripp you dick completly off, if you dare try to slide into my sister. Got it?

James: Yes sir.

Logan: Okay. So its still me Jeremy, Bradon and Kaiden, against Jordan, Trey, James and Cathryn. Let the games begin.

Last edited by KittyCat91; 12-15-2010 at 07:43 PM.
KittyCat91 is offline   Reply With Quote