Thread: Fiction: The Facility [MxM]
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 04:41 AM   #3
LollypopKing

Send a message via Yahoo to LollypopKing
Post Chapter 2: The Examination

Here be the next installment; enjoy!

James woke to a sound of a whirling ceiling fan. He was in what looked like a sort of examination room. Most of the objects in this room were foreign to him besides the nondescript shower in the corner of the room. He looked at the array of tools that hung on the farther wall, studying their various shapes and sizes. He stood up from the rough wooden bench and realized he was only dressed in a white t-shirt that didn’t even come down to his thighs. It had zippers from the back to the sleeves and on the front were the numbers 363874 printed in huge font.

“Where the hell am I?” wondered James, looking for an exit, but there was none. In fact, he couldn't find any door at all. There weren’t any windows either. The whole place was painted in a bleak white color, and it reminded James something cold, unforgiving. Even the one lonely tube light was emitting a sinister shade of white. How the hell did I get here?

Then suddenly a light, ambient ding resonated across the whole room, the kind you would hear at a convenience store or supermarket. James knew that from the books he read about the past, when the stores were available to everyone.

*Ding… Detainee 363874, you are to follow these orders. Place your hands and your feet on the area provided.

Just like that, a red outline of hands and feet appeared on the wall and ground. James could have sworn they weren’t there before. Was he on drugs? He definitely felt better but for no reason whatsoever. Seeing no other possible option, James knew he had to comply. He matched the outlines with his feet and hands and realized he was in a very compromising position, but before he had a chance to react, he heard a soft sliding sound behind him, followed by the sound of multiple footsteps. James tried to figure out how many people were there but found it difficult to formulate such thoughts. The soft sliding sound echoed again, and the footsteps stopped.

“You may now slowly turn around, but do not cross the red line,” a stern voice dictated from behind him. Once again, James did as he was told and was once again bewildered by the red line that appeared out of nowhere. He looked around for a brief moment to notice that there were two guards and a man in a white doctor’s cloak.

“Hey, keep your head down!” the doctor yelled, yanking his head down. He looked to be about eighteen years of age. James had an urge to tackle him and run, but he knew he wouldn’t make it past the guards. Wait for the right moment his conscious told him. Just wait…

“Hands behind your back and don’t move,” the doctor blandly stated.

James could feel something clanking onto his wrists and ankles, but there was no one behind him. The wall itself was handcuffing his hands and his ankles!

“Stand over there,” the doctor pointed at a spot below the light. “We need to check your condition.”

“For what?” he asked, but he knew they wouldn’t tell him. He stood over the light, partially humiliated from his inability to walk normally. The guards were now aiming their guns right at him, and he felt the knot in his stomach tighten even harder. The doctor stood behind him and unzipped his t-shirt. James had not expected that, and started blushing immensely.

“Stay completely still. I am now going to check your body. One move and you die,” the doctor emphasized the last word with a certain succulence. He then proceeded to check the boy’s ears, nose, mouth, and bellybutton.

As if being naked in front of strangers wasn’t humiliating enough, the doctor went down and started pulling on the his testicles, stretching and twisting the skin in such ways that made James moan out in slight pain. Ignoring the cries of the boy, the doctor moved on to his penis, pulling the foreskin back and checking the urethra for any discrepancies.

“I won’t be able to see anything like that. You will need to make your penis erect in order to check if anything has been concealed in the urethra. I will unshackle you now, so do not move.”

James couldn’t believe what the doctor was saying. Masturbating…in front of them!?

As if reading his thoughts, the doctor said, “If you don’t comply, we have other ways of encouragement”, pointing over at a table which was full of syringes. I won’t let them get to me, he thought. When he was unshackled, the doctor stood back and stared directly at his genitals. “Hurry up,” was all he said.

Hesitant at first, James slowly grabbed his penis and started stroking. It only took him a couple seconds to get into it. He immediately forgot about his unwelcome audience and started to enjoy the feeling. At least for now, James was feeling good about his situation. However, the euphoria passed as quickly as it had come. The doctor smacked his hand away and ordered him to go into what looked like a metal closet. James walked over to it without much difficulty.

“I am now going to take an x-ray. Face the scanner.”

James did as he was told. The door closed behind him, and a dim red light turned on. He heard sounds of the machine working, scanning his whole body. For some reason James felt even more naked now.

“Good. Now we need an x-ray of your rectum. Turn your back to the scanner, bend over and stretch your buttocks,” the doctor’s muffled voice said with a certain lust. There was just enough room for James to complete the task. After another scan the door opened.

“Hold your hands out.”

Handcuffed again, James was savagely bent over. He tried to squirm away, but to no avail. He felt a small prick on his left buttcheek, and felt the now familiar sleepy feeling.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to ask you guys if you think the story is a bit rushed. Constructive criticism helps to make a story good!
LollypopKing is offline   Reply With Quote