Thread: Fiction: The Facility [MxM]
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2014, 01:59 PM   #1
LollypopKing

Send a message via Yahoo to LollypopKing
Post The Facility [MxM]

Why hello there. You probably don't know me at all, but truth be told I don't know you either. Anyways I've been reading stories on Getdare for a long time, and I figured I'll try to make one of my own. This is purely fictional and male to male. I think that's about it, so, well, enjoy!

Chapter 1: Adversity

James was always a curious boy. Ever since he was a little boy, the little things that surrounded him always easily astonished him. They did not have much though. James and his parents lived in a small, barely noticeable house, easily concealed from the rest of the society by a couple of trees. However, that didn’t stop Derek from visiting James when he and his parents were moving in. Derek was just as curious as James was, but perchance more shy of the two. In fact, were it not for Derek’s mother, Derek would have never met James in the first place and the two would have never become such great friends. Either way, the two shared a camaraderie that was rarely present in their society.

The society was something of a mess in these lands. It had very strict curfews and especially harsh laws on the adolescents of the area. There was no jail for the young adults; instead, they were sent somewhere that was called “The Facility”. It was supposedly a correctional facility for the teenagers designed to “help them understand their errors” and “to shape them into law-abiding citizens”. James and Derek knew that it was all bullshit, and they understood that the place where they lived was morally corrupt. It was a dystopia in its prime.

Therefore, they made an oath. An oath to help all the starving and the poor people. Their town wasn’t big, but was separated into obvious “poor-and-rich” districts. Their job was to steal food and other materials from the “rich” districts and bring them back without being caught, which, in reality was frustratingly difficult to accomplish. Quite literally, the poor generation relied on these teenagers to provide for the elderly, the infants and even the adults, for there was almost no other jobs for them other than prostitution on the streets, for which the “rich” paid in hysterically small amounts.

It was difficult to lead such a life, to present yourself as a normal citizen during the day and a thief on the run in the night. There was only one school in town, so the “rich” and the “poor” mixed in the building. It was ubiquitous to make fun of the “poor” kids, often in such humiliating ways that the victim suffered a serious injury, never mind the mental shock that they had to endure afterwards.

“My Mom told me of a time when you would go to school, and everyone would be the same. No one was harassed, and everyone was friendly.” James said to Derek as they walking down the barren streets. “What do you think happened?”

“I doubt I would tell you even if I knew. I’m not even sure I want to know,” Derek said. He was looking a bit more worried than usual. Even though they were very professional in the art of thievery, they were still afraid of being caught. The odds were still against them.

“Are you okay?”

“I’m just worried about the new security he installed.”

“He” was their school principal, Mr. Sanders. A cruel and dishonest man, Mr. Sanders always had someone in his office to punish. There was never a time where you couldn’t hear the anguished sound of a pupil being viciously spanked by a paddle. James and Derek were frequent “visitors”, but for some time later in the school year he let them be. Miles, a “rich” friend of Derek and James, said that Mr. Sanders likes the fresh skin more.

“Don’t worry; we have the remote for the security system. God knows how Miles had to get it.”

“I’m pretty sure it wasn’t as harsh for him. He can still sit.” Derek was able to force out a small grin.

They were at the back entrance of the house, nicely concealed by the hedge fence surrounding the lot. Once they opened the door, they sneaked around the area, with James looking for the kitchen and Derek searching for the bedroom. They had each divided their jobs so they could get out of the house as efficiently as possible.

“Oh my….. James you have to see this.” Derek pointed to what looked like a shelf stuffed with VCR tapes. “Read the names.”

“Ronald Weedley: 11.24.20, Connor Brutfort: 11.25.20; these are tapes of the kids who were sent to Sanders for destruction of school property.”

“Here’s one with your name on it.” Derek waived the tape.
“I don’t think I wanna know what he was recording.” James said, a feeling of disgust and utter hatred boiling inside him. “Let’s just get out of here.”

They were walking down the stairs when they heard a very faint, high-pitched sound.

“Can you hear it?” James was moving toward the end table near the couch. On the edge was a small tracker the size of a dime, emitting the noise along with a soft red light.

“Shit, we triggered the alarm!” yelled Derek. They were making a run for it and behind them, the front door was bashed open. Men clad in what appeared to be blue-gray fatigues stormed into the room with guns. They made a beeline for the back door. Derek was already outside when he heard James yell out in pain. James felt a sharp pain in his right calf. He fell down but didn't notice any blood.

“Go!” was all James could manage to say before his mind went blank.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

On that one, I hope you enjoyed! Please leave a comment so I can get your feedback, and I'll try to update as frequently as I can!
LollypopKing is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LollypopKing for this post: