Thread: Fiction: The Field Trip
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 02:27 AM   #13
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 6

The last part was just to ease you back into the story. Here's a nice big chunky chapter...

Part 6

The pupils had been told to wear suitable outdoor clothing because, although the weather was bright and warm, it was liable to change at any minute up in the English Lake District.

Bethany wore trousers, boots and a t- shirt but she, and the others, had a waterproof jacket and trousers packed in her rucksack just in case.

“What do you mean?” she asked James.

“Because we’re kind,” James said, “We’re going to let you have another go. Truth or dare?”

“But... I...”

“No need to thank us,” Paul giggled. “What’s it to be?”

“I’m not playing,” Beth decided.

“Okay,” James said. He looked down the coach. “Paul, go and fetch Katie up here. I have something to tell her.”

“No,” Beth pleaded, “Please don’t.”

“What’s it to be then?” James said, “Truth or dare?”

“Except you can’t choose dare twice,” Paul added.

Beth sighed. “Dare,” she whispered hoarsely.

“Sorry,” Paul said, holding his cupped hand to his ear, “I couldn’t hear you.”

Beth cleared her throat. “Dare,” she said louder, but still relatively quietly.

“Brave little thing aren’t you?” James said. “Okay.” He unzipped his trousers. “I dare you to put your hand inside my trousers and take out my cock. You then have to get it fully hard as quickly as possible and make me come. Before we get to wherever we’re going.”

“I... I... can’t...” Beth couldn’t get her words out.

“Paul, be a dear and call Katie over.”

“No,” Beth said, urgently. “Okay, I will.”

“Good.” James parted his legs slightly.

Beth looked down the coach. Everyone else was busy talking or watching the scenery. She and James were covered by the seats in front of them and by Paul.

Beth put her hand inside James’ trousers and quickly withdrew it. “You’re not wearing underpants,” she observed.

“Too hot for them,” James said. “Come on, get going.”

Beth put her hand back into his trousers and he felt her palm enclose his shaft.

“Take it out,” Paul said, “And rub it for him.”

Beth pulled out James’ cock, which was already hard and she started to move her hand purposefully up and down the shaft.

“That’s it,” James said, with a smile on his face, “Make me come.”

Beth started to move her hand faster up and down, forcing the skin up and down with it. She stared at the large purple knob as she worked the shaft.

James gave out a groan and his cock twitched in Bethany’s hand. Then, without further warning, his seed shot out. Some of it hit the back of the seat in front but most of it landed on Beth’s hand.

“Have you got a tissue,” Beth said, releasing James’ cock.

“Eat it,” James said, “Lick it all off your hand and eat it.”

“Yeah,” Paul said, “It’s all good protein.”

Beth put her hand to her mouth and gingerly licked the sticky white fluid.

James and Paul watched her until she’d cleaned her hand.

“Okay,” Paul said, “Your turn to ask one of us.”

Beth looked from James to Paul and then back to James. “Er... James,” she said, “Truth or dare?”

“Truth,” James said.

“Have you got a girlfriend?” Beth asked him.

Paul laughed. “James? A girlfriend?”

“No,” James said. “That’s the first time a girl’s ever seen or touched my cock.”

“No shit,” Paul laughed.

“My turn now,” James said. “Beth, truth or dare?”

“Truth,” she said.

“Are you a virgin?” James asked.

“Yes,” Beth said quietly. Then, louder, she said, “Paul, truth or dare?”

“Truth,” Paul said.

“Have you got a girlfriend?” Beth asked.

“No,” Paul said, “Not at the moment.”

“Or at any other moment,” James added, with a grin.

“Beth,” Paul said, “Truth or dare? Remember, you just had a truth.”

“Dare,” Beth said.

One of the teachers at the front of the coach stood up. “We’ll be arriving at Wast Water in approximately two minutes,” he shouted, “I want everyone off the vehicle in an orderly fashion. Make sure you have everything. The coach will be leaving once we’re off and won’t return until three this afternoon. When you’re all off the coach, you’ll be split into teams of five. You can choose or I’ll choose for you. That’s all for the moment.” He sat down again.

Paul turned to Beth. “Okay,” he said, “When we’re off the coach, I dare you to come into our team, with me, James, Liam and Alan.”

Beth glanced a few rows ahead where Liam Barker and Alan Curtis were sitting.

“Remember,” Paul reminded her, “You owe Liam big time.”

“Okay,” Beth said, as the coach pulled onto a narrow stretch of road. “I’ll do it.”

“Great,” Paul said, looking out of the window at the sight of Wast Water, England’s deepest lake. “We’re here. We can continue the game during the day.”

“I’ll have work to do,” Bethany said, “It’s not a fun week out, it’s an educational trip.”

“Oh, don’t you worry, Beth,” Paul said, “By the end of this week, you’ll have had an education...”

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote