Thread: Fiction: The Field Trip
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 01:28 AM   #1
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default The Field Trip

I am aware that people don’t seem over-keen on my other stories http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=178624 The Dolls House, so, in addition to writing that, I have started a slightly faster-paced story, which will involve a favourite component of GD stories, the sex scenes.

Let me know what you think.

The first part may be a bit slow because it’s essential to introduce the characters and the situation before jumping into the sex. The second part will be much more exciting.

THE FIELD TRIP

Part 1.

They arrived at the youth hostel in the Lake District at about five o’clock in the afternoon and all the pupils were allocated dormitories. Each dorm accommodated six pupils. The girls were assigned to the East Wing and the boys to the West Wing of the building.

Sarah, Megan, Katie and Emma, from class 10B ended up sharing dorm 3 with Bethany and Sophie from class 10A. They each chose a bed to call their own for the duration of their week’s stay in the Lakes and then set about unpacking their luggage.

Despite it being during the summer break, it was not a holiday; the school had arranged it as a Geography field trip and four teachers had gone along with them. The Geography tutor, Mr. Carson, had obviously gone but there was also Miss Farrell, the PE instructor, Mr. Williams, the Biology teacher and Mrs Powell, the History tutor. They obviously wanted the pupils to take as much away from this field trip as possible, so each teacher was allocated a set amount of time with the pupils to teach their own particular subject. The pupils were also allowed a certain amount of free time each day to unwind.

Two of the teachers, Mr Williams and Mrs Powell, had followed the coach in their own cars, so there were three vehicles on site should an emergency occur. In any case, Miss Farrell was a fully qualified first aider.

The girls in Dorm E3 sat on their beds, after the evening meal, and found themselves with some spare time to kill before bedtime.

“What shall we do?” Sarah asked.

“I’ve got some CDs we could listen to,” Megan suggested.

“Not that dross you call music,” Katie said.

“I know,” Sarah said. “How about a game of truth or dare?”

“Truth or dare?” Emma said, “We’re not kids, we’re fourteen.”

“Fifteen,” Katie said. She was a few months older than the others.

“Anyway,” Emma continued, “Truth or dare is a kids game.”

“Not the way I play it,” Sarah said, slyly.

The other girls immediately became attentive.

“Oh, yeah?” Megan said.

“Hey, Beth, Sophie, do you two want to play?” Emma called over to Bethany who, as yet, hadn’t been involved in the conversation.

Bethany and Sophie were sitting on their beds. Bethany was reading a book. They were both in the top stream and were the most academic members of the group. They generally kept themselves to themselves.

Bethany took off her glasses and rubbed the freckled bridge of her nose. She put her book down and looked over at the others. “Play what?”

“Haven’t you been listening?” Emma said.

“Been reading,” Bethany explained.

“We’re going to play Sarah’s adult version of truth or dare,” Katie said. “Do you want to play?”

“Not sure,” Bethany said. She turned her attention to her friend. “Sophie, you playing?”

“Don’t know,” Sophie said.

“If you don’t,” Sarah said, “you’ll have to leave the dorm because we can’t have spectators.”

“So, do you want to play?” Katie asked again.

“Suppose,” Bethany said, sitting up on her bed.

“Okay,” Sophie agreed, “What do we do?”

Sarah quickly ran through the rules of her game. She explained each possible outcome and its consequences.

There were a few FAQs from a couple of the girls, such as: ‘What happens if we don’t want to do a dare?’ or ‘Can we ask the same person who asked us?’ and Sarah gave the FGA’s (Frequently Given Answers) of ‘You have to do a forfeit chosen by the other players’ and ‘No’.

Sarah then asked everyone if they were still in.

Everyone said ‘Yes’ and the game began...

To Be Continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote