Thread: Fiction: The House of GIFTS
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2020, 01:04 PM   #15
Kah
Account Banned

Chapter 3: The Library (Part 2)

*DING*

Emma poked her head outside the door of the elevator and saw many students at the tables working on projects, the sound of the elevator opening alerted some curious eyes to look up towards her and she quickly ducked back into the safety of the lift.

She contemplated her options; her boyfriend had very generously dropped her off outside the library at 5am, after arriving at the basement with the 4 other pledges who had arrived when the doors opened she had kept in contact with her boyfriend via text and just before Pepper and Mary arrived he was still in the library, reading up on classic cars in the engineering section on the second floor, that was maybe 10 minutes ago so he was no doubt still there. But could she really run down all those stairs and all of those students to get her boyfriend to help her? Or should she just grab one of the students just outside the elevator to help her? Would that be a breach of trust with her boyfriend if she got some guy to help her, and then straddle him for however long it takes for the other pledges to finish? All these questions were racing through her mind and hurting her time, she couldn’t lose this, she needed the connections that the sorority will give her to have a better chance of succeeding after graduation, losing isn’t an option.

Running out of the elevator, choosing not to cover her silky smooth dark skin with her arms, she ran up to a table of three girls all alarmed to see the naked pledge approach them. “Hi,” she said with mild hesitation, “I need some help, you see I’m pledging a sorority and need someone to help me find a book and come with me to deliver it downstairs.” Quick, simple, and to the point, just like how she would elevator pitch her hypothesis to classmates and professors. The trio of girls all shared an amused look as the display earlier with Jess now made so much more sense. They agreed to help her and Emma turned around so they could read her back, unlike Jess this was just the title and shelf location, the added writing for Jess was just karmactic justice.

The book they needed was located on the 4th floor at the Criminology section. The girls loaned Emma a coat and walked down to the 4th floor where the four of them were able to find the book quickly. They ran to the elevator and Emma said that only one of them could come back with her, she chose the girl who loaned her the coat so she could give it back on their way down.

The girl inside the elevator with her, Nyssa, was an average height blond girl, wearing her hair in a single braid with a flower print shirt and jeans on. She was very pretty and had an innocent smile, which quickly turned into an awe-filled gaze when the doors opened revealing the naked pledges in the basement, all nervously shifting, waiting for their chance to complete the challenge.

Mary logged the time as Nyssa was invited to sit on the chair set up next to Harry, still ogling to the naked Jess on his lap, he hadn’t even noticed the hate filled glare she was giving him as he soaked her body in. Once Nyssa was sat Emma hesitated for a moment before approaching her, sitting on her lap facing her and placing her hands behind Nyssa’s head allowing her too to have an unobstructed gaze of the pledge.

Pepper called Yukio forward, wrote the book and location on her bare back, and sent the Japanese athlete into the elevator, Mary pressing the stop watch as soon as the doors closed.

Yukio had prepared herself mentally for completing this challenge, her plan was to run as soon as the doors opened, don’t care about modesty in favour of speed, go to the first person she sees and get their help. It was a simple plan, but it should work.

The doors dinged open and the Asian beauty sprang free, her large chest bouncing freely with each step. She nearly toppled over onto a stunned English major when she sprinted towards him. She spun around displaying the writing on her back, but he was too preoccupied with the sight of her perfectly toned ass to pay attention to any writing. Full of a desire to win she spun back around and slapped him hard across the face and blurted out, “READ,” pointed to her back, her breasts swaying with each movement. He read the title and location out for her and then she gabbed his arm to make him run behind her, he made sure to keep pace as best he could so he could watch her ass move up close and personal.

Down to the 2nd floor Yukio raced to find the title, her helper not helping at all, instead taking the opportunity to watch the naked exchange student flaunt her body around as she searched for the book written on her bare back. She saw it on the top of the shelves and her short stature made it out of reach for her to grab, realizing that the boy she tried to have help her was only interested in watching she started to jump, each time she landed her ass and tits bouncing around in all directions. Each jump getting her no closer to obtaining the book and only succeeding in drawing in a crowd, all of whom who taking pictures and videos of her humiliating display. Eventually she tried to climb the shelves and this was successful in getting her the book.

She jumped off the shelves and grabbed her voyeuristic helper as she led him towards the elevator in a craze to not come in last, she knew she wasn’t making it in first with this performance. Her helper was all too eager to join her alone in the elevator, once alone he tried to grab her and hold her against the walls of the enclosed space, making her fearful of what was about to happen. The elevators dinged open and a brief glance turned into a look of total euphoria as Yukio’s helper was amazed by all of the skin on display in the basement.

Yukio was extremely reluctant to sit on his lap after what happened, but she still wanted to join the sorority and reluctantly straddled the pervert. Being forced to leave her hands behind his head made her very nervous, even more so when he firmly grabbed her ass cheeks for leverage and began to dry hump the nervous exchange student. Pepper quickly put a stop to this by sending a text and from the basement door came 4 jocks built like brick walls from the football team.

“I know you’re excited,” Pepper told the pervert, “but we are only letting you look at the girl on your lap, any unwanted touching or humping and my friends here will hurt you.” The perverted student took his hands off of Yukio’s ass and a nervous look to the butch football players was enough reassurance she needed to know not to worry about him too much anymore, she was still unbelievably embarrassed that she wasn’t allowed to cover, but was eternally grateful to Pepper for not letting it go too far.

Next was Coralline, she was particularly tricky for Pepper to write on because of all of the tattoos, eventually she gave up and moved down to write on her butt cheeks, with the book title on the left cheek and the location on the right, the devils tail protruding from her crack and snaking up her back added a décor to her challenge, which no doubtedly would prove to be appreciated by whoever she asked to help her.

Before much time passed she returned with another tattoo addict who happily took his seat in front of the other pledges and gratefully accepted Coralline to straddle him. As she sat on his lap he took in all of the artwork on her torso, as well as the piercing on her nipples and belly button, he would also feel another piercing at her pussy which he hoped to get a better look at later.

Michelle was next and the black marker seemed so much darker against her pale skin, she returned after a considerable amount of time after difficulty locating her book, she arrived back with a beautiful tanned brunette who was very eager to help and even more so to have the naked redhead straddle her like the other helpers all enjoying the sight of a beautiful pledge riding them.

Rachel was growing jealous of Michelle having chosen a brunette that resembled her, especially when the naked pledge all too eagerly climbed on her lap and even grinded against her ever so slightly. The jealous look was noted by Mary who whispered into Pepper’s ear and after a brief exchange Mary began to send a text.

Rachel stepped forwards and let Pepper write her book on her back and took off in the elevator for Mary to time. When the doors closed Rachel was shaking, not wanting to be seen completely naked by the entire campus, the topless run yesterday was almost too much, but she had to do this if she wanted to join.

The doors opened and Rachel was met with a crowd of people all gathered around the doors. As it turns out word had spread about the pledge trial and eager participants had all gathered on the top floor to watch pledge after pledge emerge naked and desperately ask for one of their help. The sudden shock of all of these people seeing her naked at once froze Rachel, she didn’t know what to do, she couldn’t go anywhere because the crowd had completely surrounded the area and blocked her in.

Before she could build up the courage to leave the elevator the doors closed automatically, locking her inside until the button was pressed. Looking at herself in the distorted metallic reflection of the door she began hyping herself up, trying to get the thought of being naked out of her mind she got ready to press the button and once she did the doors opened to the growing crowd outside. She stepped out hesitantly to face the many cameras capturing her humiliation while only hiding behind her hands, she asked meekly, “Would someone please help me?”

Dozens of hands raised and Rachel walked to the closest volunteer, she didn’t say anything and only turned around, fighting back tears the whole time. The guy she asked to help told her to follow him and the crowd parted to her them through, a couple hands slapping her rear as she passed, and then followed her down the stairs to the 3rd floor.

They arrived and the pair started looking, a couple members of the crowd helping in their hunt while others continued to snap pictures and record her humiliation.

Several minutes passed and the book wasn’t found, Rachel was growing incredibly desperate and finally she shouted as loud as she could if anyone had seen the book. Suddenly a girl who was ‘studying’ over in the corner, seemingly not interested in the hazing, chimed up that she was using it. Rachel ran over to her and begged for the book. The girl stalled as the naked pledge grew more and more desperate for the book now that it was in her sight, eventually sick of waiting she snatched the book from the table and broke into a dead run for the elevator, the girl ran after her to get the book back but wasn’t fast enough, her helper barely making it inside before the doors closed.

With the doors closed the girl who Rachel stole the book from pulled out her phone and sent a message to Mary, ‘It’s done,’ she wrote before sending it.

The elevator doors opened with a ding and all of the pledges stared at her, all knowing that she currently had the worst time. Michelle looked over her shoulder at her bed-partner with a look of sorry in her eye at how long Rachel was gone for.

Rachel took her position on top of her very eager helper as the next pledge was called.

Jade, Alisha, Lee and Molly all completed the challenge at good times, each one straddling their helper after completion.

Pepper and Mary walked down the line of horny helpers and humiliated pledges, everyone knew who had not passed and were just waiting for Pepper to tell them to stand up so they could get it over with.

“Well Ladies,” Pepper began, “I think we all know who came in last here.” The pledges and their helpers looked over to Rachel who was hanging her head in shame as she continued to straddle her helper, his erection caged by the fabric of his shorts. Pepper looked over to Mary who nodded that she was right, “But I’m sure you are all curious over what your times are, so Mary, could you please list off their times in order from slowest to quickest.”

Mary began listing the times from the pledges, a few, like Yukio, unhappy with their placement, but still happy to still be in the running for taking one of the three open spots.

TIMES:
Rachel: 13:21
Yukio: 9:35
Michelle: 7:11
Coralline: 6:43
Molly: 6:39
Jess: 6:12
Lee: 5:56
Jade: 5:49
Alisha: 5:43
Emma: 4:46

Emma sat atop her helper with pride, once again proving to be top of her class no matter what, even if she had in actuality had 3 helpers instead of 1 like most of the others. The girl she was straddling clapping and cheering for her, causing the other helpers to start clapping to as they all continued to enjoy to naked woman riding them.

Pepper called for the pledges to stand up, many leaving stains on their helpers from where their pussies leaked onto them. The football players acting as guards for the pledges ushered the helpers outside of the basement now that their participation was no longer needed.

Pepper let the pledges get dressed again, and warned Jess against any outbursts so they could advance to the next challenge without any more delays to punish the pledges.

“Terrific work ladies,” Pepper chimed, “You all did an amazing job, and to those of you who even completed the task after the crowd had formed, you deserve a special reward because I know that was much harder than the girls who went first.” Rachel got a hopeful look in her eye that she might not have lost since Yukio was one of the first to go. “And that’s why I’m cutting 1 minute of time off of your score to make up for that.” Rachel’s hopeful was just crushed after hearing that, making her even more upset than before.

“Of course it is with a heavy heart that we have to say goodbye to one of you, and seeing as you have the worst time, I’m sorry Rachel but you will not be joining our sorority.” A moment of silence was had for the fallen pledge. “When we arrived today I asked you all to give your keys to Tina, as tradition dictates, this was to stop you from running off if your nerves got to you, she has taken them back to the House of GIFTS, so just drop by there to pick up your dorm keys and we wish you the best of luck next year if you choose to pledge with us again.”

Pepper watched the distraught Rachel turn and leave, and not wanting to completely spoil the mood she added, “You still did an incredible job with the task, and you deserve to be vindicated for you efforts, please a round of applause for a valiant effort from your fallen pledge sister.” The pledges clapped for Rachel, a gesture that lifted her spirits and helped her keep the tears in her eyes at bay as she left the basement to go and get her keys to return to her dorm.

“Okay Ladies,” Pepper chimed, “Onto the next challenge.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I tried something a little different towards the end of this chapter where I didn't detail the journey of every pledge, let me know if you're okay with this or would like it better if I write what happens with everyone in detail.

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Kah for this post: