Thread: The pool
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 02:01 PM   #9
blackmamba

I cannot apologies enough for the time since my last post. I have been distracted doing other things however I am here now writing this part so the wait is over.

Feel free to leave a few ideas below of how I should punish myself for not posting.

Chris woke up the next day to a message from Maisie on snapchat. They started talking for a while before she brought up the website. After being reminded Chris swiftly googled it to find another 5 replies, 2 on his individual post and 3 on his post with Maisie. He looked at his post first. He had been told go commando for the rest of today or to wear a pair of his sisters panties. He thought he'd let Maisie decide which, so proposed the idea. She immediately said the panties forcing Chris to have to think how to get a pair without her realising.The second dare was to edge during every meal at the table. This could be difficult if he spends time with his family, however he would have to do it as its a dare. The pair decided to save the rest until they were together and look at them then.

He heard a knock on his door and went to open it. His mum was stood there already dressed. She was about to go down to breakfast and asked if Chris or his sister would be joining her. They both agreed to get ready and meet their mum at the table. Chris quickly got ready and was about to leave the room to go downstairs. He then remembered about the dare as him and his sister were about to leave the room. He couldn't go downstairs wearing his boxers, so he had to figure out a way to leave his sister to change quickly.
"Oh wait i forgot my phone, ill meet you downstairs?" said Chris half way down the corridor.
"You're completely useless aren't you, here's my card for the door"
Chris as completely shocked that it was that easy, and returned to the room making sure to close the door behind him.
"Hello?" said a foreign sounding voice from the bathroom
"Who's there?"
"Im the cleaner, do you want me to come back when you've gone?"
"No no its fine I'm only here to grab my phone!" He said without thinking ab the dare.
"Okay then Im just cleaning the bathroom"
Chris panicked slightly, frantically looking around the room for his sisters panties. The first pair he saw were red, and were on the floor with a pile of clothes. Chris swiped them and reached for his phone. He wouldn't be able to change in the room with the cleaner in there, so he went out the door. The corridor was empty. without hesitation, Chris pulled off his shorts and boxers and pulled on the underwear. It felt tight around his waist, and to Chris' dismay, it was a thong! Furthermore, it was still warm and slightly wet as His sister had worn them in bed overnight. Chris wanted to take them back off but had no choice but to pull his shorts up over them before anyone saw. He stuffed his boxers into his pocket and hurried downstairs.

He sat down at the table with his mum and sister uncomfortably. They had already got him some food and a drink. He began eating and his mum began discussing her plans for the day. She was going to go for a walk for the day down by the beach, and would be back at around 3 o'clock. Olivia wanted to sit by the pool whilst Chris said he was going to go to the gym for a bit and explore, when he knew that he as actually going to go see Maisie and spend the day with her again. As breakfast came to an end, Chris remembered his second dare. He wasn't doing well so far, almost forgetting about both of his dares. He discreetly reached into his pocket and tried to grip his cock, however the thong was too tight and he couldn't get to it. The only way he could edge would be to release it form its cage, however this would make it obvious if anyone saw beneath the table. He didn't have a choice so began to masturbate under the table. Both his sister and his mum were on their phones and didn't notice anything strange. He picked up the pace a little and got closer and closer. As he was about to stop his mum looked up. He stopped what he was doing immediately and tucked his cock away under the thong. He told his mum that he had an itch and she believed him. Although he forgot about his dares, he was getting lucky with people not realising.

They went back to the rooms and he packed his back with some clothes to wear 'at the gym'. His sister got changed in the bathroom however Chris had left before she was finished. Outside the room he called Maisie to see where she was. He told her that he was alone again, and his family thought he was at the gym. This gave Maisie an idea and she asked to meet there. Unsure of what she could be planning he went down to reception to ask for directions. It was a 5 minute walk and Maisie was already there, wearing a crop top and some short denim shorts. Remembering their first dare they hugged and held hands. Neither of them realised that the Gym didn't open for another hour, so they went back to Maisie's room which was close by. In the room they sat next to each other on Her bed and Chris put his arm around her. He was beginning to enjoy the idea of going out with Maisie. They both went on getdare to discover the dares they had been given.

The first dare was to swap clothes for 2 hours. During this time they must be outside the room for at least 30 minutes. They decided to leave the dare for today, as they already had some plans, and it would take a awhile to complete.

The second dare was to play strip UNO (If you are unfamiliar of the rules of UNO then google them). Each of them would wear 5 items of clothing. As Maisie also had a bra on it would count as her underwear, meaning she would have to take them both off at the same time. They would play 9 rounds in total,meaning only one of them could get naked, and if one of them is naked and loses a round they would have to do a dare given by the other player.

The final dare was for Chris to introduce Maisie to his family, and let her spend the day with them. This would be an easier dare however Chris was not prepared to do that today, as he had only known Maisie for a short amount of time.

They decided to play UNO and Maisie got out the cards. Whilst she set the game up Chris updated getdare with their plans for the rest of the day. They began the first round. Maisie had an awful start picking up two cards in the first round. This luck continued as she as handed another 4 by Chris who was down to 2 cards. He put one down and Maisie followed with a plus four of her own. He picked up four. Maisie called him out on the fact he didn't say UNO and he had to pick up a fifth. The momentum of the game changed completely as Maisie finished her first hand, not allowing Chris ton play another card. He pulled of his shoes and set up the next round. Chris won the next two meaning Maisie had to remove her shoes and socks. Maisie wanted revenge and won three on the spin reducing Chris down to his underwear. He had already taken his tshirt and socks off so he stood up on the bed where they were playing and began to slide his shorts down. He remembered his dare from earlier and felt embarrassed that he was about to reveal the thong to Maisie, who had completely forgotten. The skimpy underwear could barely contain his erection. She burst out laughing and Chris began to cover up, it was becoming a common them that Maisie would see Chris with a hard on, and she liked it. Chris won the next round and Maisie pulled her tank top over her head. She was wearing a lace bra which Chris enjoyed very much.

It was the penultimate round. If Chris lost then Maisie would see him completely naked for the first time, but probably not the last. If he won then it would rest on the final round to decide who would be exposed. Chris started but was immediately handed a plus two as he turned over the card. This start allowed Maisie to take the lead. The game went back and forth, with both of them having to pick up cards. They had both called UNO multiple times, but neither of them were able to finish, until Chris put down a plus four guaranteeing him the win. Maisie removed her shorts comfortably, as she was wearing her own underwear, however the front of her panties had become wet as seeing Chris like this turned her on.

They dealt the final hands. Maisie started. The game was uneventful, as they put down 4's and 5's, however it got interesting as Chris went on a run, not allowing Maisie to put a card down. To top it off he played a plus 4. He thought he was sure to win as he was down to two cards, however Maisie had built up an arsenal of weaponry to fight back with. They both called UNO and the game was close to an end. It was Chris' turn. He was holding a blue 6 however the card showing was a green 8. He picked up another card and passed his go over to Maisie. Depending on what card she held in her hands, the game could be over for Chris, and he'd have to remove his sisters thong. Maisie looked down at the card in her hand, It was a........

I apologies for the cliff hanger. I couldn't help myself. Depending on my motivation to right the next part you could be kept in suspense for a while, or maybe just till tomorrow. Ill try to write it as soon as possible though!

Likes- Light pain, Toothpaste, Ice, Hidden public, edging

Dislikes- Cum eating, Piss, anal, Harsh pain

Limits- Friends and family, Messy, Shit, permanent, illegal

Email- [email protected]

(send me things )
Give me wheels!
blackmamba is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to blackmamba for this post: