Thread: Orgasm bank.
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 01:35 PM   #13
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

I'm not sure if I will get chance to do any more as I will have family with me soon, so these are my reports so far. If I get chance to do more I probably will, but I don't expect to be able to.

Ball-halla.

I don’t have marbles so after speaking to AM he agreed I could use lego. I grabbed two bowls and then counted out 30 pieces of lego and placed them all in one bowl and put the empty bowl on the floor in the dining room before taking ten large steps backwards. This put me in the living room and as the task didn’t state that the bowls HAD to be on the floor and I knew it was going to be a struggle I moved the couch slightly and placed the full bowl on the top of the couch.

After securing my ankles with rope I started videoing the task on my phone and then attached my handcuffs to each hand behind my back, which took longer than usual as I kept missing the slot on one side. After finally getting them on and locked properly I bent over and picked up the first piece of lego with my mouth and started hobbling towards the empty bowl.

After the first one my ankles were already hurting and I wondered if I had tied the rope too tightly but decided I was good enough to continue, so I hobbled back into the living room and grabbed the second piece of lego with my mouth and returned, still hobbling, to the bowl in the dining room and squatted down so I could drop it in.

I managed another one before my ankles started to numb very quickly, letting me know I had indeed tied the rope too tightly so after I had placed the third one in the bowl I returned to the living room and sat on the chair, before hitting the safety latch on the cuffs to remove then and untied and retied the rope a little looser this time. After cuffing my hands behind my back again I was ready to take the next one to the bowl. Because of the very limited movement space and the squatting down to drop the lego pieces into the bowl it wasn’t long at all before my thighs started to ache. I considered jumping instead of hobbling but laughed so much when my boobs bounced so hard it felt like they were smacking me so I stopped that and didn’t try that way again. Big boobs are a nightmare for exercise!

So back to hobbling it was and by around the 7th piece I was tired, grumpy and beginning to sweat. This was much harder than I thought it would be and I wanted to give up as soon as I started sweating. I hate sweating. And with my hands cuffed I couldn’t even wipe it from my face or back. Yuck!
I told myself I would get halfway and see how I felt then, so back and forth I went, hobbling into and out of each room, collecting the lego pieces with my mouth and squatting down every time to drop it into the waiting bowl. When I was halfway there I felt like I was dying. My ankles hurt from the rope even though it was looser now, my thighs hurt from the slow careful squats so I didn’t wobble or fall over, sweat was still steadily coming off me and I knew it was going to get worse the more I did.

When I went for the 16th piece I managed to hit the button to turn the fan on in the living room without uncuffing my hands and I stood in front of it for a few seconds. It was absolute heaven! After the fan had cooled me off a little I continued collecting the lego and it seemed like I was never going to finish. Several times I counted the remaining pieces on each trip back, sure more were appearing as I was in the other room because this was never ending!!

Finally, I was down to just five pieces left and I thought I was going to collapse, I was so exhausted. I am not an active person so this was twice as hard as it should be and I again considered stopping. I’d done 25, surely 5 pieces left wasn’t too bad? But…despite wanting to die from exhaustion I knew I could push myself a little bit more. I didn’t want to. But I knew I could. So I managed another one…and another….and another…until all five were done. I’d managed to drop 28 of the 30 pieces into the bowl, two had bounced off the others and landed outside of the bowl.

I could have tried to get those two in but as I had tried to bend down while restrained this way and toppled right over before starting I chose not to. I then removed the cuffs and rope and stopped the recording and promptly collapsed on the chair in front of the fan drinking a half pint of water in one go.

Maid Duties:

I don’t own anything particularly slutty so I wasn’t sure what to dress in for this one. Then recalled I have a school girl outfit so I dressed in that with black heels and decided the kitchen would be the room to clean. (mostly because that would take the least time as it was already pretty clean.) So after dressing in the outfit, backless knickers and heels and almost falling over on the way to the kitchen-I hate heels soooo much I cannot walk in them at all!) I placed my phone on the side hit record and started cleaning. What followed was 43 minutes of cleaning first the worktops and under all the appliances, then a few pots, then the windows, woodwork, doors and floor, all while singing Little Mix songs. I cannot sing to save my life. So I laughed to myself when I realized what AM was in for when watching/listening.

To clean the windows I had to climb onto the worktop to reach (yes I am tiny!) which resulted in AM being able to see up the skirt and as the knickers were backless…. well he had a very, very good view. *blushes*
When I went to jump down from one side to go to the other side of the window on the other side of the sink I wobbled as I came down because of those damn heels, even when I was sliding just from a washer back to the floor. Did I mention how much I hate those things yet?

I moved the phone around with me as I went so it could all be recorded and I didn’t realize until watching it back that the times I am near the phone my singing got VERY louder and that made me very blushy when watching/listening to it. It was strange doing the cleaning this way, not only for the heels but because I never wear skirts or dresses but always wear pants. I own exactly one skirt and I think I have worn it willingly of my own accord once in five years when it was very hot. So I was extremely aware I was showing not just my butt when bent/leaning over but my legs and stomach too as the top is extremely short and that made me self-conscious the entire time.

When I had done everything but mop and remove any rubbish to the outside bins I checked out the window and it was still very much daylight so I paused for a moment wondering if I was brave enough to go into my front yard dressed like this. I’m still not sure how I managed it but somehow, I got myself out of the front door to the bins dumped the rubbish in and rushed back inside. It was only two or three feet away from the front door but it felt like I was out there for an eternity. When I came back in I mopped the kitchen floor, did a quick scan of the room and decided I had completed the task well enough.

Hold and Explode:

I hate bladder control so much. I can never hold for very long; my bladder has just not been the same since childbirth. I don’t think it ever will. So bladder related tasks are always high on my very disliked tasks. My first attempt was pitiful even for me, I lasted a measly two hours and was very unhappy with that. So after confirming with AM we could redo tasks in the allotted time frame I decided to have another go.

I started at 3pm, making sure to start on the hour so it was easier to keep track of the times to drink and decided to drink 125ml every quarter of the hour. The first hour was easy as I had waited until I had just peed immediately before starting so it didn’t really affect me too much. The second hour got a little harder and I wondered if I would last just two hours again or even less this time.

I tried to keep myself busy whilst remembering to drink in the hopes it would take my mind off it but by the time the second hour had finished I already needed to badly pee. I watched TV for the next 90 minutes or so, being sure to drink enough as I watched and by the time the show had finished my stomach was hurting, I could feel the pressure on my stomach and bladder and I was finding it difficult to concentrate on anything but the need to pee.
I managed to last for another thirty minutes when I decided I couldn’t last any longer. I had wanted to last longer but as it was double my first attempt I decided I was content enough for this to be my final attempt and the one submitted for the task.

Now I just had to decide where to pee since points were being given for the manner of releasing. Outside? No, too easy. My back yard has a 6-foot fence around all of it and while it makes me aroused to have to do it there it doesn’t embarrass me anymore. Front yard was a massive no as it was still daylight and the possibility of far too many people/neighbours/kids being able to see so it would have to be somewhere in the house. Obviously not the toilet, that would give zero points. I briefly thought about in a bottle or sink, but decided those weren’t very embarrassing either.

Eventually I settled for in the bathtub, first sniffing around the bath like a dog would and then peeing in it while on all fours. The pee coated my legs hands and feet and was gross and every time I thought I had finished I then peed a little more. I think I peed for 90 seconds altogether.

After I finally finished peeing, I then sniffed at it, again like a dog would, before climbing out and cleaning myself up. While the way I went to pee doesn’t embarrass me to a huge amount, the pet play aspect included was very difficult for me to do, as that is not one of my kinks and a soft limit. Probably even harder than the holding part and any of the tasks completed so far.

After cleaning up and dressing I sent the video to AM and was extremely glad this task was over with. I wish I could have lasted longer with the holding part, but with the amount I was drinking combined with a weak bladder I think I did okay with a four hour total.

Delivery Blues:

I was unsure if I would go through with this task as not only would I be so shy and nervous I also didn’t want to bring unconsenting people into play. Then I remembered that the guy who delivers takeout from the place I order from has in the past made rather suggestive comments/openly and obviously looked at me when I have been in revealing tops. So I figured I could order food and if it was him that brought it I would do this task…..if I didn’t chicken out first.

So after the food was ordered AM decided to add in some extra meanness and make me strip naked and hump the arm of the couch while waiting for it to arrive, so that I was flushed and smelled like sex when it did. While we waited for it to arrive AM teased and tormented me and had me repeat a mantra while humping that made me super blushy and hide my face in my arms so that he couldn’t see how red I was.

All too soon I saw the car pull up and I threw on the robe and went to the door ready for when he knocked. I was so so sooo nervous and I still wasn’t sure if I was going to be able to go through with it. Then the knock came and I took a deep breath and opened the door. As we exchanged pleasantries I took the food from him and as he handed me the bag with drinks in I allowed the robe to fall to one side. I have no doubt he saw everything but he didn’t say anything, just finished handing me the bag and told me to have a nice night with a big grin on his face. I pulled the robe back over and also made no mention of it and told him “you too, thank you” and closed the door.

As soon as the door was closed I focused on my racing heart and knew my cheeks were bright red and as I returned to AM he asked me “Did slut let the robe fall open?” to be told “Well I am dying right about now, so what do you think?” After I had managed to calm down a little I was extremely surprised I had managed to go through with it- I still am, actually. A few years ago I would never have been brave enough to do something like that and even now I can’t believe that I was. And yes….it made me even wetter as I did it and as I thought about it afterwards…
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 06-29-2017 at 05:44 PM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to IceMaiden for this post: