Thread: Fiction: A Bundle of Trials
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 10:15 AM   #24
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default A Bundle of Trials - The Swing IV [Jim]

Sarah was holding my hand tightly as we were walking up the stairs, followed closely by Turko and Katarina, whom the mixer had paired us with. Katarina seemed like a fine person to me but, for whatever reason, I felt Sarah uneasy around Turko. She needed my presence, and I was happy to be there. We checked out rooms and selected one with a queen-sized bed. There were also two chairs in the room, one on each side. I sat in one while Turko went to the other. Sarah and Katarina moved towards the bed.

"Hi," Sarah clumsily said.

Sarah seemed drunk, but I knew she couldn't be, given what I had poured her. Katarina smiled at Sarah, caressing her cheek.

"So, why don't we start, you and me, and then the boys can join in?" Katarina asked.
"Sounds good to me."

We saw them lock lips, and I sensed that Sarah's stress subsided a little. Katarina's hand was caressing Sarah's hair, while Sarah's was on Katarina's upper back. They were gorgeous together. I glanced at Turko on the other side and he seemed to agree with me.

"Are these just kisses or is there more?" Sarah asked.
"More? You like girls too?"
"I love girls. You?"
"I am okay with girls if they are okay with me..."

Their playful banter was comical. They resumed kissing, and their hands began to wander over their bodies. They started undressing each other, exposing flesh, removing cloth. Sarah was the first in her underwear and bra, but Katarina was soon to follow. She pushed Sarah onto the bed, climbing on top of her, locking lips again. I saw Turko getting up from his chair, so I waved him down. He understood and kept waiting.

Katarina cupped Sarah's breasts, pulling the cloth aside to reveal her nipples, nibbling them gently. Sarah cast a look at me, all smiles. She did seem drunk. I was tempted to stop them and inquire, but the spectacle was too enthralling. Sarah's bra came off, and Katarina covered her breasts with kisses, while one of her hands reached between Sarah's legs, under her panties. Sarah moaned as I imagined a finger grazed the edge of her pussy.

Again, Turko looked at me, wondering if we should step in, but again I told him to wait. I wanted Sarah to get as much as she could from Katarina before we joined them. I was also waiting for her traditional cue, the quick glance in my direction that told me she wanted me close. It had not come so far.

Katarina was paying no attention to anyone but Sarah. She had lowered her head to my girlfriend's crotch and, pulling the panties away, was lusciously lapping up her sex. Sarah's stare was blank, lost in the stimulation that was being given to her. Using one finger, Katarina teased the inside of Sarah's hole. The moan was deep and prolonged.

Turko couldn't stand it anymore. He got up and started removing his pants. Not wanting to leave him alone with the two girls, I proceeded to start doing the same. Meanwhile, Katarina was giving Sarah quite a run, not leaving her in want. Sarah shook from what could only be an orgasm given by an expert mouth. By that time, Turko had taken off his underwear too and was moving closer. I moved accordingly, but I still had my underwear on, though I had also taken off my top. Katarina crawled up to Sarah and started kissing her again. Turko brought his hardening dick towards their faces. Katarina turned her head and swallowed him. His eyes rolled in the back of his head. I leaned in, tilting Sarah's head towards mine, and I kissed her before plunging my eyes into hers. She seemed better, more relaxed after what Katarina had done to her. I was content. Sarah's hand reached for my crotch over my boxers.

Katarina then grabbed Sarah's head, tilting her the other way, and moved Turko's shaft towards her. She wrapped her own lips around it while her hand fondled my own package. Turko took charge, swaying his hips back and forth while Katarina held Sarah's face so she wouldn't move. Turko said something in his native language that sounded like an obscenity one would say during sex. It was Katarina who pushed Turko away, giving Sarah some room to breathe after the oral exercise.

My boxers were off. Katarina kissed Sarah, then looked at me. I crept in closer, bringing my dick closer to their faces. They both started kissing it together, taking turns wrapping their lips around it. I kept my hands behind my back to give them full control over it. Meanwhile, Turko moved about to the edge of the bed, stroking his shaft and checking out his wife's behind. He coughed to get her attention.

Still sucking on me, she lifted her ass so he could climb on the bed and get on top of her. He took no time at all ramming her from behind; she let go of my cock which Sarah proceeded to wrap me once again in her mouth. Again, I allowed her to set the pace. Turko spoke more words in his native tongue as he pushed deep in his wife's pussy.

I looked around the room and saw the pile of condoms. I went and picked up two, tossing one towards Turko. It fell on his wife's back. He ignored it, pounding into with as much force as he could muster, supported only by his feet, all the while keeping his shirt on. As I returned towards the bed, Katarina reached down, grabbing my ass, pulling me towards her so she could wrap her lips once more around my dick. Again, I indulged her, this time placing my head gently on her head for stability. I watched Sarah looking at us, and I thought I saw once more than drunken look, something unusual for her, a look I could not describe. Where was it coming from, I wondered, if only for a moment.

Eventually, Turko stopped his assault on his wife. I pointed to the condom : if he was going to do anything similar to Sarah, he was going to wear one, I insisted with my eyes. He complied with the request and proceeded to put it on. While that was happening, the two women shifted about. Sarah moved to get on all fours, her behind facing Turko's side; Kristina laid on her back, legs apart, ready to receive me. I slapped on the condom and dove in with all my energy. Kristina was beautiful, and I really wanted her, as much as I ever wanted anyone. She moaned under my care as I plunged my eyes into hers, reveling in her tightness around my shaft.

I heard a sharp moan from Sarah, so I looked in her direction. Turko was behind her, entering her. Sarah's face betrayed pain, and I had never seen that face on her before. I was too engrossed in my own penetration to act on it so I kept pounding into Katarina, whose hands reached to my ass as she pulled me in tighter.

Sarah moaned again, and it wasn't one of pleasure. Turko was taking her in sharp thrusts, and she didn't seem to like it. I was slamming so hard into Katarina that I couldn't stop : my body craved for its release, yet I knew something was off with Sarah. Eventually, she looked back and pushed Turko away and out of her. He seemed troubled as he took the step back, apologizing for whatever he had done, if anything. I wondered if had tried to take her anally. I had done that once with her, a few months ago. It had never been Sarah's favorite position.

Sarah fell to the side. Katarina finally realized that Sarah wasn't well, so she let go of my ass, which allowed me to stop pumping into her and pull out, to check on Sarah. It still took a lot of will to deny myself this pleasure.

"Are you all right?"
"I am... just... give me a minute."
"Did I hurt you?" Turko asked, apologetic.
"No, I... I just can't... not with you. It doesn't feel right. I'm sorry."
"Don't be sorry," Katarina said. "You need to be well."

Turko was, of course, irritated to be denied this, but Katarina got off the bed, going down on her knees as she started sucking him, making him forget about Sarah for the moment. Sarah looked up at me, smiling awkwardly.

"Fuck me, James."

James. She had used my full name. I helped her lie on her back, climbing on top of her. I removed the condom and positioned myself.

"Are you sure?"
"Yes..."
"Ok."

I entered her, and the moan this time was right, so I started fucking her hard, pushing everything I had inside her, giving it my best performance. Within moments, Sarah's arms were wrapped around me. She was kissing my face, my shoulders, caressing my back. Everything she did brought me closer to spending myself in her until, finally, I came. She accompanied my grunt with a wail of her own, and we climaxed, together. I collapsed on top of her, exhausted and somewhat confused despite my satisfaction.

"Are you all right?" I whispered.
"Now I am."

She kissed me passionately. I didn't pay attention when Turko finally came himself, his partner allowing him to fire his load onto her chest. I only saw the end result. But my mind was elsewhere, and I knew that Sarah's was as well. I just wondered where it was, and how I could reach it.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote