View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 04:27 PM   #1

Default What's you're biggest fantasy?

Hey guys,

What's your biggest fantasy that you would love to experience?

Have you experienced any previous fantasies?

What Fantasy would you be too scared to experience?

I'll answer as well-

I would love it if i found out that my girlfriend, (Who ive only been with for a few weeks) was just as kinky as me. Im too much of a pussy to ask but id love it if she would be dominant over me and treat me like her pet. I'd love to be submissive to someone but it would have to be someone that i trusted and liked.

Unfortunately i haven't experienced any of my fantasies so far. I attempted to full fill a simple one of being seen naked by a member of public 'accidentally' whilst on holiday last year. I went back to my room alone and sat outside in the back garden area with just a towel. I hoped someone would walk past and either see up the towel, which was very short, or i could drop the towel as they walked past. Unfortunately, even though a few people walked past, nobody saw me as they were looking the other way. One was an old man who looked too creepy and the other was a boy who was around my own age. i dropped the towel but he didn't turn around.

Finally, id love to be humiliated in public. Id love it if i was in college and got caught in the girls changing rooms trying to watch a groups of girls showering. They'd overpower me whilst naked and wet and use me as their slave. They'd take pictures of my naked body and tease me by edging me. Then they would take me to their house after college and continue to blackmail me. They'd tie me up and id be helpless and unable to stop them.

Likes- Denial, Edging, Hidden Public, Pics and Vids

Dislikes- Pain, Public, Humiliation

Limits- Family, Permanent, Pics With Face, Illegal, Dangerous, Social Suicide
0117 is offline   Reply With Quote