View Single Post
Old 04-21-2018, 05:50 AM   #7
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12
Default Embarrassed Kinster

My most embarrassing moment happened back in school. After dodging a few upper classmen whom i pissed odf and got in trouble priorto them caughting up to me.

i was made to meet them at a local clothing store. i was told if i could walkout of this storewith a different outfit i wouldn't be harassed by them anymore.

So i knew kids have triedin the past and havent had luck. So i picked out an outfit close to what i wore in. I changed in fitting room, and put my clothes back out on rack. i looked around fir a moment and headed towards the door. Then as i git there the alarm went off. i didnt look good enoughdor all security tags.

getting to the end i was told either the cops and charges will be pressed or i could do something else to stop it from happening. my mom was called to get me, she was pissed off bad. she told me in front of them she dont care what i had to do that i was to anything they said without any lip. even if i had give them my stuff.

i had a 2 partpunishment from them, my real clothes werent on rack anymore, so after i had to remove the stolen clothes i was walked out by mom with only what i had left.

i came backa couple weekends later to do whatever to have them drop charges. i spent the afternoon with only a sign that read careful whom you steal from, this is what happens when you take from this store.
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote