View Single Post
Old 04-15-2017, 04:31 PM   #14
rocknroll

For this spanking, I put on some clean underwear (it was going to come down anyway) and rolled up the old, used ones and stuffed them in my mouth. I could definitely taste and smell myself, which was both humiliating and arousing.
Once I was stripped down to my underwear, I bent over the back of a chair and used one hand to hold on to the seat. I used my other hand to tug my briefs down to my knees, and I realised with dismay that I'd have to hold my legs apart, leaving my inner thighs and pussy lips vulnerable and exposed.
The total for my crush's name is 561. I was allowed breaks, but only if I knelt down in a corner with my hands raised. I decided that I'd only be allowed a maximum of fifteen minutes, and in addition to that, I would keep my spanking tool – the hairbrush – across my lap, and if it moved / fell off I would add another 5 spanks to my pussy to the 60 I already owed for not having the implements I rolled the first 2 times.
I didn't bother with a warm up spanking, because this was a punishment spanking for backtalking my Sir. The spanks were hard and fast. I tried to stay still and take them as they came, but approaching the 120's I was beginning to lose my resolve. I was flinching after each spank and crying out into my gag. By the 200's there were tears running down my face and I was sobbing regretting my actions deeply. I took another 50 more before I allowed myself a break.
Still nude, I went to the corner and knelt, taking care to keep my knees spread to expose my pussy. I placed the hairbrush over my lap and raised my hands high above my head. I closed my eyes and thought about the punishment I'd just had, and the 311 spanks I still had – plus the 60 pussy spanks I owed.
After 15 minutes, I had thankfully not dropped the hairbrush. I decided to punish my pussy first before moving on to my ass again, so I got in front of a mirror and took off my underwear (I hope that's OK). I had to lie down for this one, so I spread my legs wide and watched myself spank my pussy. (I looked rather funny with my sodden briefs stuffed in my mouth, drool and tears running down my red, sweaty face.)
Using my hand for fear of causing permanent damage with the ruler, I started spanking the outer lips first, and then I used my free hand to spread the lips and punish my clit. Like the other spanking, I took mine hard and fast, with no mercy for a naughty slave boy like me. Towards the end I was cringing and crying, and I had to repeat a few because they were too weak.
I shakily got to my knees and corrected my briefs so they were in their proper position at my knees. Going back to the spanking chair, I resumed my position and began to spank myself, this time really focusing on the inner / upper thighs and sit spot.
It didn't take me long to get to the wailing and kicking part. When my underwear slipped down to my ankles, my heart sank and I wanted to stop, but I knew I couldn't.
I finished up the burning 311 remaining spanks and just lay there, sniffling and crying with beaten ass in the air. My ass and pussy throbbed, and I really, really didn't want to do the extra 20, but I knew I deserved it.
I decided that I couldn't bend over in this position any longer, so I got up and went to my bed. On the way there, I saw my bottom in the mirror, a mottled dark red that was sure to turn purple tomorrow. I winced, dreading the last twenty to come.
I knelt on the bed, head down and ass up, legs spread wide. My right arm, still wielding the hairbrush, delivered twenty quick smacks to my upturned and exposed bottom. I find that smacks delivered in this position are a different level of painful for me, so it was no surprise that I was jerking around and wincing from each smack, whimpering muffled "I'm sorry, Master"'s and "Please no"'s and so forth.
The last thing I had to do before I was completely punished was fingerfuck my ass for ten minutes. I had some lube prepared for this on my bedside. Staying in position, I slipped one finger inside my ass, stretching it out before I added the second one. Once both fingers were slipped in, I started the ten minutes, fucking my tight ass hard like the little fag I was.

I know I took a lot of liberties for this one, so feel free to punish me for not asking you first about spanking positions and other things. Just. Maybe not right away?
rocknroll is offline   Reply With Quote