View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 11:29 PM   #24
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

I rolled a 2 (dog) and then a 3 (lick the toilet seat and lap up some water).

I was unable to keep socks on my ears, as my hair would keep pushing it off. I did have socks on my hands and feet though.
I walked into the bathroom on all fours (admittedly, I stood up to turn the light on), and made m way to the toilet. I liked the toilet seat twice; once where I usually get piss on (and forget to wipe it up [oops]), and once where my butt usually is. I could taste the urine and sweat and the smell was mostly clean. Then I dipped my head into the bowl, one paw holding my hair back. I took two laps of the water and swallowed them.

I wanted to do another one, so I rolled again. I rolled a 6 (still going with dog, so get naked and have a leash). I had to reroll, 4 (Cum on the ground and lick up my mess).

I'll admit, it was hard to cum with the socks on my hands, but I managed it. I came on my bathroom floor, right below the toilet. I lap it all up, and even got some in my hair and on the tip of my nose.

Thank you for this great dare!

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote