View Single Post
Old 06-17-2016, 07:21 AM   #12
Dice7
getDare Addict

C's slutty outfit dare was uneventful. She offered the deliveryman if he wanted to see her wear her new outfit he said he had to go..end of!

Now I'm posting my notes I kept from those days, the tenses etc are probably a little off as I was writing them at different times and in different places and just generally pretty distracted by stuff going on including the game. Hopefully it makes sense and we haven't forgotten to include any details (we did forget rules at times but not much we can do about that now)
S 10a can now cum when she wants

13 alreadyy sleeping naked

19 has to go out in her best outfit and find a stranger to fuck again! 25 has to suck a guy off in a public toilet! Rule for 20 still double up
Went out to a club with C, dressed in just a tight black dress, she saw a guy she flirted with another night and was grinding on him a lot, she let him feel up her dress and lead him to a disabled toilet in the club she got on her knees in the dirty toilet and sucked his fairly big dick until he came in her mouth, but she wouldn’t let him leave until he fucked her, she let him pull off her dress and they made out for 5 minutes or so until he was ready to go again and he fucked her hard bent over the toilet for a good 10-15 minutes, people were knocking on the door! When they left there were two people in wheelchairs waiting to use it looking pretty pissed off, and security asked both of them (s and the guy) to leave!

C 49 skinny dipping she has to find a guy to go skinny dipping with or if she goes alone she must go home naked or find a guy to fuck (suck off)

Most of the beaches near us are right next to the road and have zero cover so doing the full version of this dare would be impossible there without getting caught and possibly arrested. She went (with S) to a surfers beach about 30 minutes away with the plan to find a hot surfer dude to do it with. When they got there it was much quieter then they imagined (they went early in the morning about 6 or 7 because they heard some guys would be there) when they arrived at first they only saw a couple of old guys fishing! They walked around a bit and saw a few camper vans with surfboards and stuff outside so thought they were in the right place. The first surfers they came across were a couple of middle aged women, they went further along around a little corner and saw two guys and called them over. They were teenagers, one was way too young, probably 14 or 15 the other 17/18. C didn’t really want to do anything with guys so young but S encouraged her and she asked the older one if he would go skinny dipping with her and she’d warm him up afterwards. His brother went bright red and he was stuttering about how he should probably go back to his family and have breakfast! They both walked off. C looked around and there was no one else so she thought she’d have to go skinny dipping alone and then walk back naked and hopefully not get seen on the walk back or the 30 minute car ride. She stripped to her sexy lingerie she always has to wear and the boys came back! The older one said he’d do it but his brother wants to watch! C said no way he’s too young. They replied he was 15 (which is legal age here just about) she reluctantly agreed and told the older boy to strip. He took off his wet suit and was in just a pair of shorts clearly pitching a tent. C took off her bra and both guys look very excited to see her big tits. She told him to take off his shorts but he said you first so she stripped off her knickers, he said he’d remove his shorts in the water but she said no I want to see it while its still warm and took the string in her fingers and pulled it loose and eventually tugged down the shorts he was rock hard (she can’t remember how big but bigger than mine she guesses around 7inches and a decent thickness). She lead him into the cold water and they stayed in the waves for about a minute before they ran out. Now nervously she lay him down on the sand and without kissing him or any niceties took his dick in her mouth and gave him maybe his first ever bj. He lasted about a minute and came in her throat without warning! She quickly got dressed and went home.

WE’VE SINCE REALISED SHE HAD TO DOUBLE UP THE NUMBER OF GUYS INVOLVED…SHE GOT LUCKY WE DIDN’T REALISE IN TIME
New week started here

S 30 she has to go to a woods and give her number to 5 guys and make one of them cum…seems unlikely.

Went to the woods dressed in the same slutty semi school girl look she used for the supermarket but she wore trainers instead. It was a Sunday morning so she thought there would be a lot of dog walkers, she was right but a lot of them were couples! She gave her number to 3 middle aged men on their own, one fit jogger (who turned down her flirtatious attempts to do something in the bushes with her) and one fat jogger who she didn’t want to propostion. Eventually around lunch time (so 3 hours in the woods) she found a late 30’s/early 40’s guy walking his dog. She saw him looking at her from a far and decided to approach him, she told him she isn’t allowed to leave here until she makes a lucky guy cum and asked him if he’d be that guy. He was shocked and didn’t immediately know how to answer. She asked him if he had a car nearby and he said he did but didn’t know what to do about the dog so she told him to take him home and come back for her..so he did. This is when she realised she had a problem! She forgot about the double holes rule, she thought she’d just jerk this guy off maybe suck him and thats it, so she didn’t bring a condom with him. She called C to bring her one but she was at work already. The guy showed up and said he didn’t have one either she asked him stuff like if he slept around etc etc and he said he was single for 5 years now and promised he was clean. She didn’t have much choice, fail another dare or just do it and ask him not to cum inside her. She got in the boot of his car and began to suck his small dick he was groaning a lot really quickly so she told him to fuck her before he came, he got on top of her and sloppily fucked her for no more than 5 mins before pulling out and cumming on her stomach and little tits. She scooped it all up and ate it before quickly getting dressed and running for her car!

C 50 she must fuck/suck 2 guys a week in an alleyway

S 33 she got this one again. We decided she had to take the toy from her house to work and back again. She did it without being seen somehow!

C 56 all over natural tan. There are a few good places that are full of sun and not overlooked in our garden so she did this an hour a day for 3 days and currently has no tan lines.

S 39 got lucky and got this one again as well! Very similar to the first time she did it and went to the beach used the showers and got seen by quite a few people

C 57 she must FUCK one friend she never has before (but its actually got to be 2 she didn’t realise this at first)

S 41! She had to find a new sex position to try and do it this week! (40 she must find one hookup from the internet a week and fuck them! (we’re counting tinder etc as internet)

C decided to wait and see if S could catch her up before continuing and she was struggling to find a friend to fuck)

S 45 must leave the curtains open and change infront of a front facing window every day. Curtains weren’t a problem but the changing was as she lives in her parents house. She changed two or three times in her parents room when they were out and the rest of the time in the living room very quickly!

S 51!! She must fuck 3 guys in 24 hours!!! (50 must fuck by the side of a busy road once a week)
At this point I thought the game was over and I was going to have to suck some cock because there was no way she was this much of a whore…I was wrong. She realised the wording seemed like it was 24 hours from then so she quickly called the guy she met at the supermarket last week and told him she needed dick asked him where to meet him. He replied about 10 minutes later and said he was at work again, she said she was as well but told him to come and meet her at lunch time (3 hours from then) he said ok. She wasted no time getting the busy road one out of the way took him to the same service station C had sucked the trucker off in and parked up away from other cars (this was broad daylight remember) She sucked and fucked him quickly (with condom) and then got onto finding 2 more men in 20 hours, she had loads of texts and missed calls from the numerous men she had given her number to already but she didn’t know who any of them were! Eventually she got 2 matches on tinder and they both wanted to fuck. she organised the first one to come to me and c’s house (letting him know it wasn’t her house). He was a youngish guy, early 20’s but fairly good looking. She was kind of annoyed at first because he was going really slow with her but eventually the teasing and the foreplay made her so wet, they fucked for about an hour with C outside waiting in the car!! She had at least 3 real orgasms and loads of edges/little orgasms. She said she sucked him fucked him he ate her out he even licked her ass, he only came once the whole time. She will def see this guy again!! The final guy was around midnight, he was a Dutch tourist and she went to his hotel. His room was messy which she hated but he was tall blonde good looking and HUNG. They couldn’t communicate without translator so they pretty much just got straight down to fucking which made her feel a real whore and she was still wet and sore from her earlier encounters. She was planning on trying the new sex position with this guy as he was athletic and had a big dick for the trickier positions but communicating was tricky, eventually she decided to just get in the position she had to be in and hoped he would understand what to do…he did! She got in what I’d call the piledriver position (he on the backs of her shoulders/neck and her pussy in the air with him fucking her from above. She had to stop him as his thrusts were so deep and hard he actually made her bleed quite a bit!! She finished him off in her mouth and they actually shook hands when she left lol.

Now C was getting worried

S 57 as well! She had more male friends than C and picked two potential targets one was her ex best friends ex bf who she kept in touch with and the second was nerdy guy she used to work with who obviously wanted to fuck her but had a gf. She went on a date with the first one on the Friday night he didn’t want to fuck her so she moved onto the guy with the gf they were exchanging pics including her in underwear and him sending a dick pic after much encouragement (long v skinny) but Sat night the first guy called her and said he couldn’t get his ex out of his head the previous night but he wants to try again that night. She went over to his place and had a passionate but fairly rubbish fuck, once again he finished in her mouth.

This now meant C had to fuck a friend (actually 2) in the next 2 days as she had. C really doesn’t have many straight male friends who aren’t ex’s. In the end she called me and said sorry but she was going to seduce a guy she works with who I know has wanted to fuck her for sometime (we’ve hung out together and could see him checking her out and flirting etc). There was pretty much nothing I could say because I agreed for her to play the game in the first place but I was fairly stressed out about it. She flirted with him all day at work and he seemed to be biting on the bait she was laying down. Eventually at the end of the work day she told S to go home and then she used the PA system to call him to her office, she’d set up a webcam for me to watch (luckily it was in a spare hour I had) he walked in and she was in her sexy pink and black lingerie he was obviously shocked but closed the door behind him. He asked about me and she just shushed him and began to kiss him. He was soon naked and hard (right next to the webcam btw I couldn’t have had a closer view) after he spent a few mins sucking and biting her breasts she bent over her office chair and he fucked her from behind with NO CONDOM (I was really angry). They went for 20 or so minutes changing positions a couple of times eventually finishing with her riding him on the floor. She got up quickly and shouted at him for cumming inside her and told him to get out. He did pretty quickly. She apologised to me on cam and then remembered she had to eat the cum, she was scooping it out of her which really wasn’t very flattering and swallowed it down. we had an agrument about contraception and she eventually agreed she’d get a morning after pill to be sure and she would go to a clinic for studs tests before I came home. Later that night S reminded her she had a day to fuck one more friend!! Within that day she failed to think of or find any friend to fuck (she actually asked her gay friend if he wanted to go back to pussy lol). This meant she failed her task and would have to go back to number 30!!

C 30 she’d have to go to somewhere within 10 minutes walk of our house dressed slutty and give her number to 6 guys and make one of them cum. She chose the beach (pretty much the only option other than a couple of churches or a really small petrol station) she walked the 8 or so minutes there in her smallest bikini she found it easy to find guys to chat to this time and had already given out her number 3 times in the first 10 minutes of being there. She found a guy who was working out doing push ups and squats and stuff at the far end of the beach in a much quieter place. She flirted with him and admitted she was doing a dare and needed to make a hunky guy cum before she could go home, he thought it was a prank but eventually she persuaded him (by pulling out her tried and trusted tits quickly) they lay on the sand and she gave him a hand job under his towel, she gave him her number licked the cum off her hands and moved on to find 2 more guys which again she achieved without much stress.

S decided to roll on as she wanted to beat 80. 59 she had to edge morning and night every day..she rolled 60 as well and very luckily only had to follow her rules for one more week after the game finished.

C 35 again so now she has to add 2 more people to any task!!!!

S 61 in her next task she had to double the amount of guys involved

C36 GAME OVER her rule would be to have 5 guys fuck all 3 of her holes on 3 consecutive nights!

S and me win as long as S continues her rules for this week and one more. She did keep changing infront of windows. She did edge morning and night. And she did sleep naked. She would have kept doubling up on the holes she let men use but she no longer had men she was obliged to fuck. She did meet the 1 hour long guy a couple of times and naturally let him use her mouth and pussy anyway.

REPERCUSSIONS

I won my part of the bet, betting S would be C. I have earned myself some free blowjobs from strangers
S beat C by a big amount meaning sometime in the future when we all have time, S will be 'my wife' for the time period of a month. In this time she will dominate and humiliate C anyway she likes and use me how she wishes to do this.

Now the final part we have a problem with. What I intended to say was I bet that both girls together wouldn't pass 60, however it can be read as I bet that neither of them would pass 60. For this we need someone to judge who is right/wrong

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x

Last edited by Dice7; 06-17-2016 at 07:30 AM.
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote