View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 05:08 PM   #7
Dice7
getDare Addict

My wife C did the naked drive it was fairly uneventful but it got her horny. She came home and rolled the dice to end on 30! She had to go to the nearest motorway service station dressed as a slut give her number to 8 (we made an adjustment to the dare) guys and make one cum. She at first asked me if she could do it and then told me how she was going to find a dirty trucker and make his night and a lot more dirty talk. She went out in just a black dress that normally she wears with something else underneath on the legs and chest. This time she didn’t. No bra no knickers and my favourite of her high heel shoes. She put on some thick red lipstick and heavy mascara she actually looked like a very sexy hooker. Her thighs are quite big so there wasn’t too much risk of flashing her pussy but the dress was barely below her ass and could easily ride up to show her big ass off. If she leant forward even slightly her full tits were on show. She looked like such a sexy whore I was really jealous and really really turned on. She went with S who wore a short skirt to do her flashing dare. S facetimed me so I could watch what was about to happen. When they got there there was a German car in the space next to them and an old German man was just about to pull out of the space, she knocked on his window and wrote her number on a piece of paper and handed it to him. He was pretty flustered and didn’t understand what was going on and kind of awkwardly drove off as she walked away, kind of a cheat but whatever. She started to talk to me as she walked to the main building pointing at random men asking me which one should have their dick sucked tonight. she pointed out the guy at the petrol pumps telling me she kind of likes the idea of getting face fucked and she thinks a Polish guy like him would love to fuck my wifes face (she was being wild in a way I’ve only seen once or twice outside of our own private sex) they went and bought beers from the counter and the young guy behind the counter was clearly seeing her tits..all of them! She flirted with him and then whispered to the camera maybe he’ll be the lucky guy tonight. the call dropped a few times so apparently I missed S flashing 3 old men, the increasingly horny guy behind the counter and some guy with his wife when she wasn’t looking. The call came back on and she flashed some trucker but he came over and was hitting on both of them really aggrsivly and rude and they went to the women toilet for a while to hide. When they came out they bought another beer each, S stayed inside the building as there were seats and it was easier to flash, C decided to go outside and find more foreign cars to give her number to (smart plan really) before she went she bent over for the poor young horny guy and gave him her number (2) she told me her breasts were so far out her nipples were being tickled by the sweets and chocolate bars infront of the counter! S stayed inside so there was no more video, C called me and told me she loved me, but then went back to whore mode, kept the phone call alive in her hand and approached a car with Polish tags there was a guy and a woman in it but the man was staring at her hard the girl kind of looked like him so maybe it was his sister she thought. She approached the car and asked for a light her cigarette (aparently bending over at the window showing them both her jugs) she told me she kind of signalled to ask if they were together and he shook his head so C wrote out her number and gave it to him before getting back into her own car. she told me she was really thinking about sucking the petrol pump guys dick. She pulled the car around to the truck area but said no one was there, so waited a few minutes suddenly I heard a knock on the window. The trucker in the lorry next to her car had woken up from a nap I guess and could see straight down her dress and had gotten out to talk to her he was being very forward and told her to get out of the car so he could see her properly. She flirted back and after a few mins he asked if she wanted to fuck, she told him no but if he’d film it with her phone she would suck him off! At this point the call dropped and about 30 seconds later I got a FaceTime call from her and she was pointing the camera straight at him…probably 40 years old kind of fat but not overly unattractive. He went to kiss her and she let him for 10 seconds or so, the camera was black at that point but I saw her push him away and point the camera down, his hand was under her dress and calling her a dirty wet whore. She took his fingers out and sucked them then handed him the camera and opened the door to her car but he said no it was ok here, as in outside in the car park and pushed her to her knees. She said something like omg. Right now I could see his view and she looked so fucking hot and her left tit was pretty much outside her dress. She unzipped his jeans and pulled out a kind of floppy but nice sized dick she jerked it a bit then spat on it and began to take it in her mouth, he grunted like a pig or something kinda gross noises but he got harder and longer, I’d guess 7.5 inches but total guess. He bucked his hips into her mouth quite a lot and called her a lot of names like dirty bitch, fat whore even called her a shame to her mother which is pretty horrible. She was gagging a lot and her mascara was running down her face I couldn’t tell if she was crying or just running eyes. They heard someone coming and he tried to zip up his hard cock but it was S and C told him it was ok, apparently she hiked her dress up at some point so she flashed her last man. He came fairly quickly, think the call was 8 or 9 minutes long. He finished while groping her tits, she took the first shot in her mouth but he pulled out and squirted on her tits and dress. then he reached into his wallet and tried to pay her! he actually thought she was a hooker!! She told him no and gave him her number before getting S in the car and driving off quickly incase he got more aggressive! He text as they left the services ‘amazing slut’. They drove to the next junction turned around and arrived at the other side of the same services. All the time kind of in silence but with C saying omg omg a lot! She went back to her plan of preying on foreigners and found 2 more Polish guys and gave them both her number (6) she went inside the building but it was empty there was a really old man behind the counter so she just gave him her number then as they left they stopped at the petrol guy (less attractive than the one on the other side) and gave him her number.

I’ve cum 3 times and I’m rock hard again right now C is nearly home and told me she is going straight to bed grabbing her biggest toy and fucking herself silly. She’s told me thank you for letting her do this and said she felt so dirty she couldn’t tell if this is something she will regret in the future or not but right now she has never been hornier.

Tomorrow S will have to go to the supermarket that is 100m from the house she lives in with her parents. She is going to go when family are at work so hopefully won’t be seen by anyone she knows but in all likelihood she will be seen by at least one neighbour! I won’t be able to watch as I’ll be travelling. Updates will probably be less frequent now.

(sorry for any errors in this update I've literally been stroking myself the whole time)

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dice7 for this post: