View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 03:29 PM   #18
subDanni

Default The kinky couple

It was dark when I walked down the driveway of his house. I could see my car with the back towards me and the trunk open. Erica was standing beside the car. “Get in the trunk, fast. We have new customers waiting!”, she said in a strict voice. I did as she said and she shut the trunk. The drive didn't take long. For some reason I thought this session would be like the one I just had, but I would soon learn that this customer was into other things than just a blow job and anal sex. Erica let me out of the trunk of the car. “Your Master said that this customer is into bondage, humiliation and pain. That sort of things”, she told me. It seemed that she enjoyed knowing that I would receive pain and humiliation. “Oh, but how long this time Princess?”, I asked, a little nervous. “They didn't want to arrange that. They just want a slave for the night and when they are done they will pay for however long they've used you”, she said. “They?”, I asked. “Yes, they are a couple, I think. But enough questions. We need to get you ready”, she said as she got duct tape from the backseat of the car and continued, “get your hands behind your back”. I did, and she taped my hands together. She got in front of me. “Put your tongue out”, she said and laid a key on my tongue. “They pay extra for a key to your chastity. But I don't think they are planning on let you have an orgasm. I think they have a little more cruel intentions in mind regarding your little dick, hehe”, she said. I just nodded. “Close your mouth”, she said and taped it shut with duct tape. She grabbed my arm and walked me to the front door of their house and rang the doorbell. “Well, have fun, hehe. See you later”, she said and left.

A woman opened the door. “Well hello. So you're the slave for the night?”, she asked. I nodded. “Poor you, hehe. Get in!”, she said. She walked behind me and controlled that my hands were taped safely together behind my back. She guided me downstairs, to their basement. “You look hot”, said a man when I got downstairs. He was sitting at a small table. It was a rather big room, but it was not a lot of stuff laying around. It was two big closets next to the wall behind where the man was sitting. I assumed that was where all their kinky toys would be. I just hoped they didn't liked it too painful. “Come here, let me have a look at you”, the man instructed. The woman gave me a little push as I walked towards him. He started feeling my legs gently, and continued up to my stomach and my chest. I liked being felt up like that. “I like what I'm presented. You can call me Sir, by the way”, he said and grabbed my ass. I was getting used to call alpha men for Sir. My mouth was taped shut, so I just nodded submissively. “And you can call me Madame”, the woman said with a strict voice. I turned my head to her and nodded. “Oh poor little sissy, she can't answer us”, she said to the man, with a laugh in her voice. She walked to me and removed the tape from my mouth and took her open hand up to my mouth. “Put your tongue out”, she said. I did, and the key to my chastity fell out into her hand. “Good girl, maybe you'll be released today”, she said as she petted my head and smiled. Her gentle pet on my head became a harder push. I relized that she wanted me down on my knees. “Good girl, you are well behaved”, she said. “Thank you Madame”, I answered. “We are going upstairs for a moment, we'll be right back. Just stay on your knees, don't poke around”, said the man. “Yes Sir”, I answered.

When they came back down I noticed that they had both changed clothes. She was wearing black knee-high boots, with probably 6-inch heels, skintight black pants and top. Her outfit made me very aroused. He was also wearing black pants and shirt. His outfit was not very hot, but I imagined that his cock was. “Are you getting aroused, little girl?”, she asked. “Yes Madame, you are very sexy”, I answered. “You're probably wondering what we are going to do tonight. Unfortunately, it will most likely involve some pain and humiliation for you”, she said. “Yes Madame, I'm here to serve you as good as I can”, I answered, with a nervous voice. “Well, we like to play games. You see, I'm kinda sadistic and enjoy humiliate and inflicting pain on slaves like you”, she said. The man quickly responded, “you like a little more than that”. “Yes, I also enjoy teasing and watch men and sissies like you (referring to me) horny as hell. And denying you”, she said, laughing. “Our game is simple, we just play cards.”, the man said. “Yes, and in addition to that, we have each a wheel of things we like. You've probably heard about wheel of fortune”, she asked. “Yes Madame”, I answered. “You see my man here. He is just a horny and kinky man, so the things on his wheel consist of tasks where he gets to have his way with you sexually”, she said. “And in some cases with Madame herself”, he quickly said. “Yes, some of them involves him being allowed to touch me on various places, and if his really lucky even having me jerk him off”, she said, as she rolled her eyes, and continued. “As you can see, his wheel consists of very many tasks, but some of the tasks involving you are duplicated a lot of times. Which means that it's a lot more likely that he gets a blowjob from you than a handjob from me, for example”. “I understand, Madame”, I answered.

I thought that this wasn't so bad. I might even get to see them do something sexy together. That would be frustrating and hot at the same time. “On her wheel all the tasks will involve you. She can be a real bitch, just so you know”, the man said. “Yes, my tasks are kinda cruel. Some of them involve the both of you. I enjoy seeing my man really humiliate a little sissy-girl like you”, she said, with a cruel smile. The frightening feeling made me even more aroused. I assumed they could notice. “So we just play cards. When I win a round, we spin my wheel and if she win a round we spin her wheel. You should cheer for me little sissy”, the man said. “If I win a round?”, she said, clearly a little irritated. “Take it out on the sissy, if you get to spin your wheel”, he said. It seemed that he wanted her a little angry. She slapped my face hard. “I don't need to spin anything to take it out on my sissy”, she said. He laughed and said, “let's begin, I'm getting horny. I want a piece of that little sissy-ass”. They both sat down at the table. “Thank you Madame”, I said, for the smack on my face. She petted my chin gently. “I'm sorry little girl, I didn't mean to hurt you. I just need to show who's the boss”, she said. “I understand Madame”, I replied.

The man laughed loud as he won the third round. Madame had not won any round yet. The first task involved him making out with Madame for five minutes. I really enjoyed watching. The second task I had to do a lapdance for him, which I enjoyed. They also cut my hands loose from the duct tape to perform this task. “Let's spin my wheel again”, he said. It landed on Blowjob . “That's you little girl”, Madame said. The man pushed his chair back from the table and spread his legs. “Get to work”, he said, smiling. I opened his pants. He did not wear any underwear and became hard very quickly. I put his cock in my mouth and massaged his balls with my fingers. “That feels good”, he said and continued “I bet you're a little jealous honey, perhaps you'll win soon too”. “Don't flatter yourself, you're not gonna cum this early”, she said. I licked his cock up and down with my tongue. Then I started to put his whole cock inside my mouth. I was almost deepthroathing him now. “Oh, you're gonna make me cum”, he said. “Well that's enough”, Madame said. “Very well”, he responded. “Thank you, your cock is delicious”, I said, as I stepped away. “You hear that?”, he said to Madame. She just ignored him.

She won the next round and spun her wheel, Duct tape panties. “Ouch”, the man said. “This one is fun, you even get to remove your chastity. Aren't you glad, little girl?”, she said. “Yes, Madame”, I replied, not sure if what this sounded like would be worth removing my chastity. “Well, you are going to help her”, she said to the man. She gave me the key to my chastity “unlock and remove it”, she said. I did as she told. I also removed my dress, garter-belt and thong. “Good, get up and spread your legs”, the man said. “And put your hands on your head”, Madame instructed. As I stood there my legs started shaking a little and I got an erection. “Naugthy little sissy. We will just have to tape this pathetic thing to your stomach”, the man said. “Yes, Sir”, I replied. He covered my crotch, penis and balls with silver duct tape. On my ass he just put a strip of duct tape along my ass crack, and also rolled the tape around my stomach a few times. “There you go. All taped up. A sexy thong”, he said, as he grabbed my ass with one hand and my crotch with the other. I became extremely horny. “Good, but this task didn't involve you feeling up my little sissy-girl”, Madame said, and continued, “which means that I get a new spin after I've played with my taped toy”. “Sure”, he responded and let go of my ass and crotch. She brought a lighter and lit a cigarette. She inhaled and blew the smoke directly into my face. “You know, I can make it hurt even more to remove the tape”, she said. I just nodded. She put the lighter down to my crotch and lit it. She hold it lit for a few seconds until I begun squirming and showing her, with my face expressions, that it hurt. She quickly lit it again. On and off many times until she had covered my duct taped crotch, penis, balls and even ass crack. “Open your mouth and stick your tongue out”, she said. I did, and she stumped her cigarette on my tongue. “Good girl”, she said, as she through the cigarette on the floor. “Well, now you don't need to cheer for him. If he wins and his wheel says he can fuck you I feel bad for you. That horny man won't show you any mercy and be gentle when he removes the tape. And believe me, now that I've burnt the tape it will hurt as fuck when it's removed”, she said, smiling. “I will cheer for you, Madame”, I answered. “Good answer”, she said.

She spun the wheel again, The Whip. “The rules are, only 15 minutes”, the man quickly said. “Yes, yes. It's enough to inflict a little pain”, Madame responded, and continued, “I'm sorry, but we have to tie you up for this. We don't want you to be able to get away if it hurts too much, do we?”. “No, Madame”, I answered. I noticed that she at times was apologizing to me. It seemed that she was sorry she was so sadistic. The man grabbed some handcuffs. They had a long chain between the cuffs. He put them through a hook which was attached to the roof. “Well, put the cuffs on”, he said. “Yes Sir”, I answered, as I put the cuffs on. I was all stretched out and not able to move much. He tighten the cuffs. “Remove the sissy's high heels. I want her on her tippy-toes”, Madame said to the man. He removed them and I was barely able to stand, on my toes. “I'll keep track of the time, starting now”, the man said, and Madame quickly struck my ass hard with a whip. I managed to keep quiet. You struck my ass again and again until I gave a little scream. Not a loud scream, but enough to tell it hurt a lot. “Put her panties in her mouth”, she said to the man. He stuffed them in my mouth. She gave my ass a few more hard spankings with her whip. “Blindfold the sissy-girl. I don't want her to know what's coming next”, she said. The man covered my eyes with a silk blindfold. I couldn't see anything, but I could hear her walking around me in her high heels. It was scary and arousing. She whipped my stomach hard ten times. I screamed through my panties, but managed again to keep it low. She then whipped my back and stomach one after the other, back and forth. Again and again. It was hard to keep standing up in this pain. Suddenly she stopped.

I could feel her face close to mine, I could feel her breath. “Is that tears I see, little sissy-girl?”, she asked with a gentle voice. My mouth was panty-gagged, so I just nodded. “Oh, I'm sorry”, she said, as she gently stroked my chin and smeared my tears away with her fingertips, and continued, “we are soon done with the whip, little sissy”. I could hear and feel her stepping away. She struck my crotch with the whip hard. I tried to move away and cover my crotch with my legs. “Spread your legs!”, she said in a strict tone. I did, and she whipped me again. I could not help doing the same, but manage to spread my legs quickly again. She whipped me five more times like this. “Times up. Your fun is over, Madame”, the man said. I was relieved. It felt like a lot longer than 15 minutes. I could feel her coming towards me again. “I'm sorry, but it just felt so good whipping your slutty little body”, she said, as she gently grabbed my crotch, and continued, “besides, this little penis and cute ass is my property, right?”. I nodded. “Good girl, my horny man don't mind a whipped ass to fuck either”, she said, as she tapped my ass gently. It was painful, and arousing. Having her hand on my crotch made me very horny, even though I was, still, in pain. She took the thong out of my mouth and said, “what do you say?”. “Thank you, Madame, for spanking me. I'm your property and you can do as you please with me”, I replied. “New round! I'm horny.”, the man said, as he unlocked the handcuffs and removed the blindfold.

Last edited by subDanni; 08-13-2016 at 04:52 PM.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote