Thread: Fiction: Strip FIFA
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2015, 07:57 AM   #25
thepac

Send a message via Yahoo to thepac

Wales kick off while Emma is still grinning at the sudden surge of cockiness running through her normally sweet boyfriend. Josh has never been more focused on a FIFA game in his life, it’s not just about winning for him today it’s all about getting the goals that will make his girlfriend strip off. The computer controlled Brazil however get the first shot in as Fernandino shoots from distance sending the ball just wide of goal.

“I’m cheering for Brazil to score right?” Emma asks.

“Yep if the team in yellow score I strip,” Josh says and Emma sticks her tongue out at him.

“I know they are the team in yellow, I’m not that stupid,” The blonde teases back.

Josh doesn’t get a chance to answer back as Brazil win a corner. The ball is easily cleared by Josh’s defenders and now he quickly shifts the ball to Gareth Bale in order to start a counter attack. Bale uses his incredible pace from the halfway line and starts racing past defenders. He is so quick that the AI crashes two Brazil players into each other when they try to tackle him. Josh controls Bale right into the box and then fires a left footed shot across the goal burying the ball in the bottom corner.

“Yes one nil,” Josh shouts out and Emma looks surprised.

“Shit have you scored already?” She asks and Josh nods.

“Come on Emma take it off,” The skinny teen says with a big smile now plastered across his face.

Emma groans and kicks off her light brown sandals and Josh whimpers pretending to be upset.

“Shut up I’m not taking my top off first,” The blonde says fiercely before she looks down and sighs, “Wish I’d worn socks now.”

Josh’s grin only gets wider as he stares down at his girlfriend’s bare feet, “Don’t worry Emma a few more goals and being barefoot will be the least of your problems.”

Emma chuckles then she starts blushing as Josh restarts the game, she has suddenly realized Josh could easily ramp up the score and win by stripping her completely naked. The blonde starts watching the screen more intently now praying for the team in yellow to start scoring. Josh doesn’t know which is more surprising, his girlfriend playing a strip game or that she is watching a football match with great interest. The computer controlled Brazil don’t take too kindly to going a goal down and soon Josh really has to start defending. His goalkeeper Hennessey has to pull off a brilliant one on one save but Brazil are pressing forward and it’s only a matter of time.

With 33 minutes gone on the clock Brazil whip the ball into the box from the left hand side. Firmino heads it right into the keeper but the ball deflects back to the edge of the box where Neymar is lurking. The superstar Barcelona player brilliantly controls the rebounding ball and lobs it gracefully back over the keeper’s head and into the net.

“Yes,” Emma suddenly screams jumping out of her chair.

Josh can’t help but laugh as he has never seen Emma celebrate a goal before.

“Your turn to strip babe,” The blonde says still bouncing around excited by the Brazil equalizer.

“You are enjoying this too much Emma,” Josh says with a smirk before he puts down the controller.

The skinny teen grabs the bottom of his shirt and peels it off making Emma wolf whistle as she sees his naked flesh. Josh throws his shirt away and picks up the controller noticing a different air in the room than normal. There is no sexual tension when he and Adam play strip FIFA but with his hot blonde girlfriend staring at his topless frame Josh feels a twitch inside his pants. This will be different to a normal strip game Josh thinks to himself, he has never had to deal with a growing erection before.

“Come on Brazil,” Emma shouts with enthusiasm as she sits back down.

Straight from the kick off Bale charges forward using his amazing pace to get into the Brazilian penalty area. Josh fires in a shot but it is well parried by the goalkeeper however the Brazil defenders can’t clear the ball. The ball pinballs around the arena for a bit until it falls to the feet of Joe Allen who fires a shot in but it is once again saved. Josh groans in frustration at how close he was to scoring, he almost got another item of clothing off Emma. His sexy girlfriend is now intently watching the action on screen and that makes Josh feel so happy. Having his girlfriend enjoy not only a video game but a strip video game makes Josh feel like he’s in a weird reality shifting dream.

Heading towards half time Josh clumsily gives a free kick away just inside his half of the field. Brazil try and launch the ball into the box but Josh easily heads clear. The ball falls to Gareth Bale who again sets off at full tilt trying to start counter attack against the Brazilians. Bale is just too fast for Brazil so he is able to get into the penalty area again and this time he gets his shot away perfectly. The shot flies past the keeper and slams into the bottom right hand corner while Bale wheels away in celebration having scored his second goal of the match.

“YESSSSSS,” Josh roars in delight.

“God I wouldn’t have picked Wales if I knew Bale was that good,” Emma whines.

“Well at least you know Bale is fit,” Josh teases, “Now what are you gonna take off for me now?”

Emma pauses for a second and while she thinks the whistle on the screen goes signalling half time.

“Come on Emma I wanna see some skin,” Josh says almost on the edge of his seat staring at his sexy girlfriend.

Emma rolls her eyes at her horny boyfriend before she looks down at her bright white summery top. She grabs the bottom of her top and starts to peel it up and Josh almost lets out a moan of pleasure. Emma strips off her top and now she is sat in front of her boyfriend in just a white cotton bra. Josh groans and feels his cock twitch harder against his boxers as he stares at Emma’s now exposed cleavage.

“Happy now perv?” Emma asks throwing her removed shirt at her leering boyfriend.

The soft white shirt hits him in the face but that doesn’t stop Josh from grinning or staring at his girlfriend’s bra clad boobs.

“Very happy Emma, you look so hot,” Josh drools making the blonde blush.

She playfully wraps her arms around her C cup breasts when suddenly an unsettling though hits her.

“OH MY GOD, YOU BETTER NOT BE RECORDING THIS JOSH,” She screams.

“Hey what?” Josh jumps in surprise, “Emma I’m not recording this calm down.”

Emma looks all around his bedroom seeking out a camera but she doesn’t see anything. Eventually her hands drop from around her chest but she delivers an icy stare to Josh.

“If this ends up on YouTube Josh, you’re dead,” Emma threatens.

“I swear I’m not recording this Emma,” Josh says trying to smile at the upset blonde, “You are my girl and I wouldn’t share you with anyone.”

Emma reluctantly takes the angry look on her face as the second half starts. Bale once again is in the main man in this Wales team as Josh breaks with him once again sending the Real Madrid star running down the left hand flank. He sends a low cross into the box that David Luis almost deflects into his own goal. Josh can’t remember the last time he played so well on FIFA but he is sure he is only playing so well because of the steaks. Josh’s tactic is very clear, counter attack using the pace of Bale and because he is playing the computer instead of a human Josh can get away with trying to always use Bale. However for the nexy twenty minutes of gameplay the match is a tight and tense midfield battle with both teams struggling to keep possession.

“See this is why I hate football,” The bra clad Emma complains, “It’s so boring.”

The blonde has started flicking through her smartphone now instead of watching the match and Josh feels a little dismayed. His lack of concentration almost costs him as his defender loses the ball to Firmino who shoots just wide. Josh is now the one struggling as Brazil lay siege to his goal forcing his keeper to pull off a string of fine saves. Emma’s attention is back on the match too as the team she is relying on to keep her clothed start breaking down Josh’s attacking moves. On 70 minutes Firmino darts through the Welsh defence dodging a few tackles before getting close to the 6 yard box then simply passing the ball past the onrushing keeper.

“Damn,” Josh groans as Brazil peg him back again and this makes Emma squeal with delight.

“You have to take something off,” She says smiling.

Josh debates taking his socks off but well this is his girlfriend and Josh feels like showing off. The shaven haired teen gets to his feet and tugs his dark grey tracksuit bottoms down his muscly legs. Emma is now the one who visibly gasps as Josh strips down to just his dark red boxer shorts. It doesn’t feel as embarrassing to strip down in front of Emma than it does with Adam but Josh still feels that tingle deep inside him like he knows what he is doing is naughty.

“Wow you really are getting into this,” Emma says pointing at his crotch, “You’re hard.”

Josh looks down and sees the shape of his hard dick moulding the fabric of his boxers. It’s a good sized bulge and Josh can’t help but grin as his girlfriend just stares at his hard cock.

“Of course I’m hard Emma,” The teen says with a smile, “It’s that sexy bra, it looks really good on you.”

Now it’s Emma turn to blush slightly and the blonde tries to turn her head back to the TV. Josh sits back down on his bed but he can see Emma looking over at him out the corner of her eye. Feeling good about himself and his body Josh kicks off again determined to score at least one more goal. He turns again to Bale hoping his one superstar player can conjure up one more goal to make Emma strip. With 10 minutes left on the clock Josh finally manages to get the ball to Bale in space and Bale responds by turning on the afterburners.

He skips effortlessly past two defenders and Josh nearly presses the shoot button back into his controller out of desperation to score. Bale fires in from just outside the box but his mighty left footed piledriver is blocked by the keeper. Josh is all set to cry out in frustration when the defender badly clears the ball and it drops back to him. Joe Ledley is the player the ball dropped too and Josh quickly sends the midfielder into the box. Ledley shoots and the ball skims underneath the onrushing keeper and nestles into the net.

“YESSSSSS, THREE TWO, THREE TWO,” Josh sings almost jumping off his bed in delight.

“I swear Josh if this is a set up I’m gonna rip your balls off,” Emma threatens trying not to ogle Josh’s semi naked body as he dances around in celebration.

“Do you still think I’m filming you?” Josh asks sounding hurt, “Do you really think I would film this so everyone can see me rock hard in my undies?”

Emma can’t argue with that logic so she nods her head at her boyfriend before standing up. The blonde feels a little embarrassed even though it’s nothing Josh hasn’t seen before. Emma grabs her black leggings and quickly pulls them down her smooth legs and now it’s Josh whistling in appreciation.

“Nice panties babe,” Josh says staring at his girlfriend’s cute white lace panties.

“Well yeah I’m wearing nice ones cause we are going shopping and you don’t want anyone to see my ugly knickers in the changing rooms do ya?” Emma says as she kicks her rolled up leggings off her feet.

Josh rolls his eyes at that before getting another look long at his underwear clad girlfriend. Her matching white bra and panties fit her nicely tanned skin well making Josh’s already erect cock throb harder. This strip FIFA really does feel more sexual than normal Josh thinks as Emma sits down with a big goofy smile on her face.

“You ok?” He asks and Emma nods.

“Yeah I’m fine how long left?” She says looking up at Josh’s TV.

“8 minutes left,” Josh says silently cursing himself wishing he’s picked a longer game time at the menu screen.

With his girlfriend playing along and sitting in front of him in just her undies Josh is prepared to all out to win. Josh pushes his players forward forcing the Brazil defence into a mistake but his shot from 30 years is well over the bar.

“Are you cheating?” Emma suddenly asks watching a reply of his goal.

“No Emma I’m not I guess Brazil just want to see you naked,” Josh teases.

Emma laughs at his joke then she gasps as Bale gets the ball wide on the right and sends another low cross into the area. The Brazil goalkeeper blocks the cross but the ball bounces free and after a bit of a non league style penalty area scramble Luis is just able to hack the ball clear.

“Fuck this is intense,” Emma groans leaning back in her chair, “My heart is beating like mad.”

Josh takes that statement as an invitation to stare at his girlfriend’s well defined chest again watching her boobs move up and down as she breathes heavily.

“Hey stop that,” Emma says with a giggle once again crossing her arms over her bra covered breasts.

Josh grins then a question pops into his head, “So do you like football now Emma?”

“Nope,” The blonde says, “But I think I like playing strip FIFA with you.”

Josh has to pause the game a second as his whole body shivers in response, “Fuck really Emma?” He asks.

The blonde nods her head and Josh lets out another soft moan wondering if his cock will just burst right through his tight boxers. He has never felt so turned on before and it’s a mixture of his own exposure and his girlfriend’s newly discovered love for his favourite strip game. Josh is in heaven wondering if strip FIFA might become a permanent part of his and Emma’s relationship. Of course with all this on his mind Josh’s FIFA playing skills just dissolve into nothing.

Brazil have possession of the ball just outside the Welsh penalty area and Josh is just chasing shadows. The ball is eventually pinged into Willian who turns and gets inside the area. Willian beats a defender and shoots right across the box aiming for the far corner of the net. The young couple both gasp together as Willian’s shot strikes against the post and bounces clear. They both know that goal would have made this already hot and steamy game get even hotter. The full time whistle goes a few seconds later and Josh lets out a big sigh of relief before he turns to look at Emma. The underwear clad blonde still has a big smile on her face but she is still staring at the TV even while the virtual players trudge off the pitch.
thepac is offline   Reply With Quote