Thread: Fiction: Strip FIFA
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 06:33 AM   #23
thepac

Send a message via Yahoo to thepac

Now that college is over and the football season has finished Josh is rightfully spending more time with his girlfriend Emma. Josh doesn’t mind of course, hanging around with his beautiful girlfriend certainly does have good parts. The one downer for Josh is with most of his free time being spent with Emma he hasn’t had any time to schedule another strip FIFA game with Adam. He and Adam have tried to grab some free time for a game but neither man has been free long enough for them to have another game. The two friends decide to leave it for the summer and hope that their schedules will free up later on to allow them to play their favourite game soon. For now then Josh decides to be a good boyfriend to Emma including today where he plans to go out shopping with the beautiful blonde.

Josh of course missing hanging around with his best friend and he does miss playing strip FIFA. The excitement and the thrill he gets from the games is a sensation Josh just can’t replace. He also hasn’t spent much time over the last few weeks just lounging around fully naked and that upsets Josh as well. The teenager is just starting to understand his fetish/lifestyle choice of being a nudist but he can’t think of a way to express that desire to his girlfriend. Josh really does miss his fix of strip FIFA even more so since last time he actually managed to win a game. Josh knows he shouldn’t complain really, hanging out with a hot girl should beat playing a strip game with his mate every time.

Looking down at his phone Josh sees that he still has an hour of free time before Emma comes over. Thinking for a second Josh decides to turn his PS4 on and have a few quick online matches on FIFA. No strip rules but just for the practice Josh thinks as he settles down in his chair. The more he plays the more he might improve then one day he might actually be able to beat Adam fairly. Josh’s plan is quickly ruined when barely 5 minutes into his first game there is a knock at his front door. Quitting the match Josh quickly runs down the stairs still with his controller in hand. He opens the door and is surprised to find his girlfriend standing outside with a big smile on her face.

“Hey babe,” Emma says leaning forward pecking the lanky teen on the cheek.

Josh is stunned for a second and doesn’t know what to say, part of him is just amazed that his girlfriend is actually early for once.

“Wow hey you,” Josh stammers finally getting his brain and mouth working, “What’s up why are you so early?”

“Maybe I just came here early to spend some time with my gorgeous boyfriend,” Emma says batting her eyelids at him.

“Your roommate kicked you out early didn’t she?” Josh says standing back from the door letting his girlfriend inside.

Emma bites her lip and nods her head with a sad looking expression on her face, “Why can’t I say nice things about you, other men love it when I call them hot,” She teases.

Josh rolls his eyes but still leans down and kisses his girlfriend on the cheek. Emma giggles at the show of affection from her boyfriend before she looks down and notices the controller in his hand.

“What are you playing?” The blonde asks pointing to the PS4 controller.

“Oh I was just playing a quick game on FIFA,” Josh says with a shrug knowing what his girlfriend’s reaction will be.

“God you are such a child sometimes still playing your little toys and video games,” Emma says grinning.

“Thanks Emma make me feel bad about something I enjoy doing,” Josh whimpers pretending to put on a sad face.

“Yep that’s me your loving girlfriend,” Emma teases unable to wipe the big grin of her face.

Josh just laughs and gives the cute blonde a one armed hug, this is why he loves being with Emma as she doesn’t take herself too seriously and seems to enjoy bantering with him.

“Ok so give me a minute to turn off the game then we can go,” Josh says delivering another light peck to Emma’s cheek.

“No its ok I know I’m early you can keep playing your game for a bit,” Emma replies and Josh just shakes his head.

“Make up your mind,” The skinny teen complains, “First you video games are stupid now you want me to carry on playing?”

“Ugh you are such a boy sometimes,” Emma complains lightly pushing the taller man in the chest, “Just play your silly game.”

“No its fine we can hang out I don’t need to play it,” Josh says feeling an argument start to build up then he suddenly stops dead.

He’s just had an idea, a crazy idea that could be relationship defining. Josh stares at Emma and his mind is racing, he wouldn’t try it with any other girl but Emma is different. Sometimes the blonde is more like a close friend than a girlfriend and that makes Josh more open with her. She always wants him to be more confident and open, the last few months has seen the blonde try to bring him out of his shell more. The crazy idea Josh has just had is certainly something he wouldn’t have asked her 6 months ago but recently Josh has felt so comfortable in his own skin around the hot blonde. Seeing Josh stare almost vacantly at her Emma waits for a second until the uncomfortable silence is too much for her to stand.

“Josh what’s wrong?” She asks.

Josh’s face breaks out into a massive grin and now Emma really is confused. She hopes Josh isn’t going to make her watch him play FIFA, she can just about stand through one of his real life football games but having to watch a simulated one is just too much.

“Do you wanna play a game with me?” Josh says excitedly.

Emma struggles not to roll her eyes as she responds, “Josh babe you know I suck at video games.”

She is trying to be nice and let him down easy, she doesn’t want to complain outright especially with all he does for her.

“No I don’t mean play with a controller no I meant there is this thing online a kind of forfeit FIFA game and I think it would be fun to try it together,” Josh says with his entire body shaking.

He can’t believe he is going to ask Emma to do this, of course the blonde will say no but the normally shy and reversed Josh sees it as a big personal step for him that he would even ask.

“What are you talking about Josh?” Emma asks confused, “How can I play a forfeit game without actually playing the game?”

Emma wonders what has got into her boyfriend as he stops and thinks for a second. He looks like he wants to say something but is just mustering up the inner strength to say it. Emma has seen that look a few times and it always upsets her because Josh is an amazing man and he should have more self-belief.

“Strip FIFA,” Josh says suddenly breaking the silence.

The tall footballer stares into his girlfriend’s light brown eyes trying to gauge her reaction. Emma stares back at him in shock for a second before she breaks down and starts laughing.

“Strip FIFA? Josh what kind of naughty online videos have you been watching?” The blonde says unable to stop herself from giggling.

The smile slides off Josh’s face, he knew it was too crazy of an idea to work. He can’t replace his strip FIFA fix by playing it with his non video game loving girlfriend. Josh feels stupid but it’s worth trying to explain himself to the laughing blonde.

“There are these proper videos on YouTube Emma where the guy just plays a FIFA match verse the computer or online and if he scores his girlfriend has to remove an article of clothing,” The skinny teen explains.

“Do girls online really do that?” Emma asks as she wipes away her tears of laughter.

“Yeah well not like all the way cause it’s YouTube and stuff also the guys who play tend to be kinda shit at FIFA anyway,” Josh tries to explain.

“I still don’t understand why a girl would play it though? I mean she doesn’t have control of the team right?” Emma says suspiciously.

Josh nods his head and quickly tries to think of a better way to explain the game to his girlfriend. The only good thing so far is Emma hasn’t slapped him or told him no, sure she laughed but Josh thinks if he explains it right he might get his girlfriend to play strip FIFA with him. Emma lifts up one of her thin eyebrows not looking convinced when another thought pops into Josh’s head.

“It’s like playing truth or dare,” He says, “You don’t have any control over the dare and that’s what makes it fun.

“Strip FIFA sounds a lot more like strip spin the bottle than truth or dare,” Emma replies.

“Why have you played strip spin the bottle?” Josh asks curious to find out the answer.

The cute blonde starts to blush confirming the answer to Josh without him needing to hear the words. Josh grins back at the blushing blonde and he suddenly gets more excited. If Emma has played a strip game before then there is a much better chance that she will agree to play this one with him. Josh badly wants to get his strip FIFA fix and if it is with his sexy girlfriend then that in Josh’s mind is even better.

“So what do you think Emma? Wanna play strip FIFA with me?” The skinny teen asks hopefully.

“I dunno Josh, I think this is just a scam to see me naked,” Emma says.

Unashamed Josh eagerly nods his head yes and that makes Emma burst out laughing again. The almost childish look of delight on her boyfriend’s cute face is too much for Emma to resist.

“Fine ok I know I will totally regret this but yeah we play one game then we are off shopping,” Emma says folding her arms together.

Josh’s mouth drops open in surprise, he wanted to make his girlfriend play strip FIFA so bad but he never thought she would actually agree. He stands in front of her dumbstruck like a cartoon character who has just been hit in the head with a large anvil. Josh for a second wonders if this is all some kind of crazy dream, he can’t have actually talked his sexy girlfriend into playing strip FIFA with him.

“Earth to Josh,” Emma says waving her hand in front of his face.

“You really wanna play strip FIFA? With me?” Josh asks.

“Yes I do now stop grinning,” Emma teases staring at the big grin on her boyfriend’s face, “Oh and you had better not cheat mister.”

“Oh Emma why would I cheat?” Josh tries to say innocently but even he doesn’t buy that line.

“Because you want to see me naked,” Emma says with a smile.

“Ok fine I do so why don’t you pick the teams then make it fair,” Josh offers.

“But I don’t know any of the teams Josh,” Emma whines.

“How about just picking international teams I mean you do know other countries right?” Josh teases.

“Hey I got an A* in Geography,” Emma exclaims trying to defend herself.

“Yeah? Who did you sleep with to get that,” An excited Josh fires back.

“Oh so many boys,” Emma teases, “And a few girls.”

Josh groans in a mix of frustration and growing lust. Emma giggles as she sees his eyes widen so the blonde steps closer wrapping her arms around her taller boyfriend.

“You know the more I think about it strip FIFA does sound like a lot of fun,” She purrs, “But I still think it’s too unfair.”

Josh doesn’t know what she means by that then he works it out, she thinks that she is going to be the only one stripping. The shaved teen nearly bursts with excitement as he can’t wait to tell Emma the very best part about playing strip FIFA.

“Oh didn’t I mention?” Josh teases, “If the team you pick to play against me score then I have to take off an item of clothing.”

Emma’s eyes widen in surprise just like Josh’s did in fact Josh is surprised that her mouth doesn’t drop open in the same way his did too. It looks like she never considered the possibility of him stripping off as well but now she is. Josh can almost see the wheels turning inside Emma’s head and he has to will himself to calm down. His and Adam’s stupid little game built out of boredom now might become an amazingly sexy tool that he can use with his amazing girlfriend. Playing strip FIFA with a girl almost dwarfs the idea of playing strip FIFA itself, Josh then also realizes that this will be the first strip game he has ever played where he really desperately doesn’t want to lose.

“Ok babe if you are gonna strip for me then I’m totally in,” Emma says with a big wide smile on her face.

“Oh God yes,” Josh says unable to contain his joy as he leans down capturing his girlfriend’s lips with his own.

He kisses her hard and the blonde moans into his mouth sharing his passionate kiss. Emma wonders just what has come over her usually nice shy boyfriend, she makes a mental note to check out the strip FIFA games online to see just what has Josh so worked up. The skinny teen breaks the kiss and just beams down at his girlfriend feeling like a kid that got double the amount of presents off Santa at Christmas.

“I still get to pick the teams right?” Emma says snapping her fingers to get the dreamy eyed Josh’s attention.

“Of course baby anything you want,” Josh says beaming.

“MMMMM good I am gonna enjoy myself when you lose and have to strip off for me,” Emma says.

Josh lets out a little groan, she is really getting into the game. Pinching himself again just too triple check he isn’t living in some fantasy Matrix world Josh grabs his girlfriend by the hand and leads her upstairs.

“You seem very eager,” Emma giggles enjoying the show of passion from her normally level headed boyfriend.

Josh just grunts in response and leads the sexy blonde into his room and instantly starts jabbing away at the PS4 now held in his rather sweaty hand. Emma takes a seat on Josh’s office chair and idly looks around his room. Josh is smashing buttons like a mad man desperate to get to the menu screen and get the game up and running before Emma changes her mind.

“So what team do you want?” Josh asks flicking onto the team selection screen.

Emma bites her lip and stares at the flat screen TV trying to make her choice. Josh is flicking through the international teams slowly wondering just what his girlfriend will pick.

“Brazil are good right?” The blonde asks and Josh nods his head.

“Fuck you must think I’m really stupid,” Emma suddenly blurts out, “I know nothing about football.”

“Yeah Emma I only started dated you cause I thought you were a football nerd,” Josh sarcastically replies before he looks and sees the upset look on Emma’s face.

“Emma seriously it doesn’t matter if you don’t know anything that’s what makes this so hot that you are willing to do this,” Josh says with a big grin.

Emma lights up again and her eyes go back to the screen as Josh selects Brazil now starts looking for his team.

“Oh that one Wales,” Emma shouts out as the Welsh flag appears on the screen.

“Ok then Brazil against Wales,” Josh says happily then he sees Emma think for a second.

“Isn’t Gareth Bale Welsh? Does he play for them?” She asks and Josh is genuinely surprised.

“Yeah he does, I thought you said you knew nothing about football?” He questions and the blonde just shrugs.

“I pick up a few things I guess but I only know Bale cause I saw his picture on TV and he kinda looked like you,” Emma says with a grin.

Josh doesn’t know if that is a good thing or an insult so he ignores it and continues to set up the game. The match loads up and Emma suddenly spins her chair around as the teams walk out onto the pitch.

“Oh my God I’m actually excited for this,” The blonde admits with a big beaming grin.

“Me too Emma,” Josh responds, “Now let’s get those clothes off you.”
thepac is offline   Reply With Quote