View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 09:48 AM   #1
HannahTheDiaperSlut

Default Birthday Present

Hi everyone! this is my first story so be kind. English is not my first language so don't criticise. Hope you like it!

Scarlet Villaneau was the only child of Joseph Villaneau, the Russian Billionaire who spoilt his daughter more than anyone else ever did, he had married Rachel Monroe, an american supermodel and they had Scarlet, Rachel died during childbirth but Scarlet, now 15 years old, grew up to be just as beautiful as she had, Joseph worked around the world and Scarlet stayed in their country mansion outside of New York, seeing her father maybe 10 days a year. She didn’t care, she was the most spoiled child in the world, her bank account had over $900,000,000 dollars in it and she would buy whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted. Tall, blonde and sexy and smart she lived the perfect life, but eventually just getting whatever she wanted wasn’t enough, eventually she wanted someone, all her friends only hung out with her because she was rich, she wanted someone who would do exactly what she said, when she said it, who she could lay with and do whatever she wanted with, and who most importantly could be her sex toy, she decided that she wanted a boy, her age, who she could dress as a girl and force to behave as a girl, so that she got both a friend and toy in one. So before her 16th birthday she asked her father for just that, he agreed and said he would find her the perfect fit, someone who was submissive, who would be kind, who would follow orders, who would look good in a dress and who was clever and handsome.

I was unlucky enough to be that person, my name is Richard, 15 years old, slender build, average height, very intelligent and a natural submissive, I had never met Scarlet, I lived in an entirely different state but my father had once refused a deal with Joseph Villaneau and he had decided this was a good opportunity to get him back. So one day, the day before Scarlet’s birthday, as I was walking home from school a black van pulled up beside me, and three men jumped out, they grabbed me and pulled me into the car, I had no idea what was going on as they gagged me, blindfolded me, handcuffed me, stripped me naked and threw me into a cage in the corner of the van.

We drove for more than an hour until I could hear us pull up a drive and into a garage, I could not see anything as my cage was roughly yanked out of the car and chucked on the ground, I heard someone, he sounded like he was in charge, shouting that the cage was handle with care and that the supervisor wanted to see some of the presents, “Load presents 1, 2 ,7, 16, 29, 45, 46, 81, 127, 212 and 298 onto the trolley and take them to him” he said, I felt myself getting lifted onto the trolley and boxes be placed on top and around me before it was wheeled forwards and around a corner into an elevator, the elevator went down what felt like a floor or two whilst the man hummed, then I was wheeled out and into what felt like a very large office, “All special presents for your inspection sir” the man said, another man, the supervisor, spoke much more elegantly “Thank you Mark, how is the wrapping going?” “We are through about half sir, I understand that presents 1 to 200 are being opened by Miss Villaneau tomorrow morning with her father and Miss Fox, and that presents 201 to 515 are being opened at the party tomorrow evening” Mark said, “That is correct, make sure you prioritise the wrapping of 1 to 200 before the others” the supervisor said, “Will do sir” Mark replied. “I will call for you when I want these returned, dismissed.” the supervisor said and I heard Mark’s boots walk out of the room. The I heard the supervisor go back to his desk and type for about half an hour, he made a phone call about a pink Ferrari delivery and then began to take boxes off the trolley, I could hear him cut open the box, check it’s contents, sometimes make a few adjustments and then set it aside followed by typing, he got through 4 presents humming to himself when he grabbed the cage and pulled it onto the floor, he opened the latch and pulled me out, removing my blindfold but not the gag, he was a tall handsome man, with a sharp, pronounced face, “Right”, he said, “You are present number 29, I assume you have no idea what is happening right now so I am going to tell you, you must have heard of Joseph Villaneau and of his daughter Scarlet, well, her birthday is tomorrow and she has requested a sissy slave to dress up and fuck all she wants, you are that person, you will be her main present tomorrow and will come with an entirely new wardrobe for you as well as a load of accessories and toys for her to use when playing with you. You are to obey her every command from the moment you enter into her service tomorrow morning, if you so much as disobey her at all, if you even talk back to her one bit, if you break one rule she creates then you will be disposed of. You will be her friend, her baby, her dog, her servant, her maid, her fuck doll, and whatever else she wants, you are no longer called Richard you are called whatever she wants whenever she wants, you will be treated well, you will eat with her and do everything with her, you will go shopping with her, she will buy you clothes and you will get to wear beautiful dresses and clothes, if she wishes you will get a sex change and become a girl, you no longer get to choose what you do, she owns you in every way and you will obey her or you will be punished, do you understand?” He grabbed my hair and I nodded. “Good, now we have to get you fit for tomorrow” he pressed a button on his desk and said, “ladies, present 29 is ready for finishing” and he shoved me back in the cage.

Three ladies walked in with another smaller trolley, the supervisor lifted me onto it and they wheeled me out of the room and along a corridor into what looked like the largest dressing room in the world, it had a row of mirrors, a wall of makeup, a wall of wigs and endless racks of clothes and accessories. The three women, all early twenties and extremely beautiful pulled him out of the cage, “We are Miss Villaneau’s private stylists, we do all of her dressing hair and makeup, we are going to make you into the perfect girl for tomorrow! Isn’t it fun!” I sat there motionless, I could not comprehend why this had happened to me, how this had happened to me, they dragged me across to the makeup tables and sat me down, remembering what the supervisor had said I did not struggle, they sat me down, and got to work, they started with my penis, tucking it in between my legs, then they bought out a full set of pink lingerie, panties, bra, corset and suspender belt, they told me to put the panties on and I did, then they bought out two silicon breast forms and attached them to my chest, “These are just temporary, Miss Villaneau will decide exactly which ones she wants permanently attached”, they then put the bra on for me and began with the corset, they wrapped it round and made it extremely tight, I could hardly breathe, “You’ll get used to it” they said, once you are on a diet and begin taking oestrogen your body will mould more easily, they attached the suspender belt but then one of them remembered something “Wait, girls, won’t she have to go in the night, it is 9 now and she hasn’t gone for 5 hours, didn’t the supervisor say to put her in a diaper because Miss Villaneau found it sexy?” “Yes of course” another one of them replied, “stupid us”, they grabbed the panties and replaced them with an all pink hello kitty diaper, one of them went back and returned with some skin coloured stockings, they waxed my legs and pulled all the hair out, it was the most painful thing I had ever done and they said I would have to do it once every two days, they then rolled the stockings up and attached them to the suspenders, looking in the mirror, aside from my face I looked like a sexy girl. The ladies too turned to my face, “First we need to fix the hair” they said and pulled out a razor, I looked at it in panic and they laughed, “don’t worry” they said, “we’ll give you much better hair than you have at the moment before two of them held me down while the other one shaved off all my hair” I lay on the floor sobbing, my hair was gone, I was bald, but not for long, they grabbed one of the wigs off the wall, curly blond with streaks that was below shoulder length, they applied some sort of liquid to the inside of the wig and pressed it onto my head, “This is an adhesive that will not come off unless a solvent is applied, Miss Villaneau will decide what hair she wants you to have and then a more permanent adhesive can be applied” Looking back in the mirror I did not recognise myself, they pulled out some makeup and applied moisturiser, foundation, maScara, lipstick, eyeliner, eyeshadow, lipstick and blusher to my face, explaining how I should apply it myself as they went along, once my face was finished I found myself needing a shit, “I need the toilet” I tried to say through my gag, “Well why do you think you are wearing a diaper silly?” One of the girls said, I really did not want to shit in a diaper but realised that if I did it soon then at least the’ll change it and I wouldn’t have to sit in it all night, so I pushed it out and before I knew it there was a massive shit and loads of piss in my diaper, “I did a shit, change me” I said through my gag, “Ew no way” one of them said, “and besides, Miss Villaneau will want to change you herself. Now shut up we’re nearly finished we just need to do the dress” and as she said that another one pulled out a very short strapless pink dress which they squeezed me into and zipped up. They shoved a pair of pink 5 inch heals onto my feet and locked them on with padlocks, putting the key on a chain around my neck.

One of them got out a phone and made a call, “present 29 is ready for wrapping” she said, and two big men walked in and grabbed me by the arms, they lifted me clean off the floor and carried me through to another room, I was taken into another room, placed in another small cage, my gag was removed and I was locked in by a padlock, the cage was then shoved into a large cardboard box which was then taped up and a number of holes were punched into it so I could breathe, I could see through one of the holes that pink wrapping paper was being wrapped around the box and then it was lifted up by the two men who carried it with me inside along the corridor to the elevator and then up to the original garage.

I could see through one of the holes a pile with hundreds of boxes, all wrapped and of all different shapes and sizes, from tiny square ones to massive ones the size of cars, and they were being loaded in groups into a massive service elevator, I was carried straight into the elevator which then went up 4 floors and opened onto a luxurious corridor, carpeted with gold framed pictures lining the walls, I was picked up and carried along it and into a massive room which I would have thought was a ballroom were it not for the carpet and bed in the middle of the room, presents were being loaded up in a massive pile along one of the walls, I was transported across to the middle and placed on top of a large square box, then more boxes were placed on top of me and I was buried. For the next two hours or so I could hear more and more presents being placed on the pile, eventually it all went quiet for a while and the lights turned off until they came back on and I could hear the voice of a man and a woman, both clearly drunk. I thought that they must be Joseph Villaneau and the “Miss Fox” that I had heard spoken about earlier, she was very drunk and screamed when she saw the pile of presents, “Wow! So many beautiful things!” She said, “Which one is her fuck puppy, we should get him out and have a threesome babe” she said, my heart started pumping faster, “lets check the schematic, number 29, oh wait it’s buried in the middle so we can’t get it out, maybe Scar will let us have him for a few nights though” Joseph said, “Thank god” I thought. Joseph and Miss Fox got into bed, she did a striptease for him and they had sex for over an hour, eventually they fell asleep and so did I though it was restless.

Last edited by HannahTheDiaperSlut; 12-14-2014 at 09:57 AM. Reason: minor adjustments
HannahTheDiaperSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HannahTheDiaperSlut for this post: