View Single Post
Old 07-08-2021, 10:36 AM   #1
wetgirl4daddy

Female work from home dares (f)

Hi I'm new here but I've been lurking a while. I'm a lesbian in my 20s looking for dares/tasks to do when I start my new wfh job. I will be on the phone a lot, so I have to be able to hold a conversation and not have anything making too much noise. Please make sure you read the link in my signature. My gf wants me to find things to do during the day while she's out at work to make me desperately horny for her when she gets home. I'm not allowed to cum without her permission. She wants me frustrated and sloppy wet enough so she can slide her fist in my pussy without lube and so I'm begging when she walks in the door. She made me join here to post this so that others can enjoy making me struggle. Some dares for outside work hours are also allowed, like when I go to the grocery store. She doesn't like being told what to do, so she doesn't want a lot of involvement; she just wants me to be controlled as close to 24/7 as possible.

here because Daddy wants me to be desperately horny for her every day when she gets home from work

tease me, humiliate me, hurt me, make me wet for your pleasure and Daddy's

**all the dares I give come from Daddy**

Likes, Limits, Rules, Toys, Clothes

DM dares

BDSM Test Results
wetgirl4daddy is offline   Reply With Quote