Thread: Fiction: Cousin T or D Game
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 12:17 PM   #77
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Default Chapter Twenty Two

Thank you all for the praise, votes, and views! This story now has over 10,000 views, which, allthough nothing compared to Rachie and Shiny Demon, makes me very excited and proud. The voting has now become basically a two person race, but I am not going to whose the competitors are! Send in your vote! I should have another chapter up tommorow, unless I get caught up playing Tiger Woods 2012. Good game!
Chapter Twenty Two

The dares were heating up and so was the atmosphere. Now losing mattered. I once again had another a good hand, a two pair of kings and nines, but I expected that someone would beat me when I laid them down. But no one did! They all stared at me, grimaced, and went back to looking at each other! I had won! Unless Lola was faking again... but I thought that unlikely with the stakes being so high.

Without even knowing who had lost, I began to think about what I would dare them. If it was Anna, definitely something to do with her ass. Jade... well, I would be nicer to her since she had just had to do a dare. If it was Ella or Lola... I didn't want to give them an overly sexual dare since they were my cousins, but I needed to make them squirm. Especially if Lola lost.

Much to my dismay, she didn't. She actually came in second with two aces. Ella flopped down her hand next... a high card queen. She had just barely lost to Anna who had two threes, and Jade with two tens. So, it was now my turn to give out my first dare, and to my cousin no less.

She had been particulary embarrassed about the unveiling of her pussy, so I decided to so something with that.

"Ok Ella," I began, "Go to the sink in the bathroom and splash some water on your pubic hair, so it becomes completely soaked."

The dare wasn't intended for my voyeristic purposes (Sure, she was hot, but she was my cousin!) but rather for just humiliation. The water would probably make her vagina a tad more visible, and it's never comfortable to have your vagina wet!

She got up to do it without hesitation. Hmm... maybe it was too easy. Oh well, next time I would just make up a harder one.

She came back in the room with her pubic hair completely soaked, water running down her legs, and sure enough, her vagina lips were just slightly poking out now. I thought about telling her to be careful about spilling the water on the floor and seats, but I decided against it as I had been the one to order her to get it wet in the first place.

She didn't seem that embarrassed, which made me very disappointed, but I was even more dejected when I saw my next hand. Nothing! I did have an ace though so I kept that, hoping it would be enough to safe me from doing another dare.

I got a pair of fours among the three new cards, and my hopes started to raise. Just as quickly though, they sank again. Lola revealed her hand first, and showed a flush. No one could beat that, and so now whoever lost would be given a dare by Lola, who ALWAYS gave hard dares.

Anna showed her hand next. Three sevens. It was just me, Ella, and Jade. Until Jade declared that she had Anna beat with three tens. Now it was just me and Ella. Ella smirked at me, confident in her hand. And she had reason to be as with a pair of kings she crushed me.

"And the revenge is mine!" chortled Ella.

"Your not even the one giving me the dare." I retorted.

"Yeah but Lola is, and she gives harder ones than me." she snickered, and then turned to Lola, "Dear sister, please make him pay."

Lola thought for a bit. "Well, Ella, he didn't actually give you a hard dare. Hell, I hope my first dare is as easy as that. But James has been a naughty boy tonight, and naughty boys get punished. James, please go pretend to hump the end of the couch. And make sure your... penis... touches it. For thirty seconds."

Like the dare I had given Ella, it wasn't particually voyeristic, but just embarrassing. I mean, who wants to pretend to screw a couch?

I got up and walked over to the end of the couch that Anna was sitting on. I would rather hump her end than Lola's end. Anna stared at my full blown hard on and giggled.

I started humping, making sure I touched the couch. I didnt want to have to redo the dare like Jade had to. Anna giggled even more as my dick bounced up and down, and then crashed into the couch, before pulling away. I felt ridiculous, with my hips moving back and forth, humping a couch.

But I had to admit it felt good. When I swung my dick forward into the couch, I tried to drag to contact out a little bit, moving my dick upwards so the couch would caress the underside of my penis. I was so horny after seeing four hot girls strip completely naked that I just wanted to cum now.

After thirty seconds Lola called time, and I had to admit I was a little disappointed; I was now more horny than before. I made my way back to my seat, panting slightly.

"Someone got into that!" laughed Ella.

I just shook my head and dealt the cards.

Last edited by italia13calcio; 06-01-2011 at 12:23 PM.
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote