Thread: Non-Fiction: My Life of Dares (mostly non-fic)
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 10:08 PM   #7
Funny pie

Send a message via AIM to Funny pie

Now instead of me playing with Ethan, who I only play with this is my first time ever playing truth or dare with someone else. It also happens that this person is a girl. Her name is Katie, very pretty, blond hair, a little shorter then me, she is 12 at this time (I was 11 and we are in the same grade). Anyways her folks and mine are good friends, we are are at her house doing homework and her folks are going out with mine. As we are at her house this conversation starts.

"Hey John, Im done with my homework. Are you?"

"Uhh, just about. Why, what do you want?"

"Well, my parents are out and I wanted to know if you wanted to play a game?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Well, you've had sleepovers before right?" I nodded. "Well, Have you ever played truth or dare?"*

"Ya," I said, "with a friend a few times."

"Oh, well what kind of truth or dares have you done?"*

"Just some easy classic stuff." Of course I wasn't gonna tell her the kinda stuff we did. "What about you?"

"Well," she said, "Ive done some pretty fun dares, and I've never played with a boy before. You wanna play?"

I moved my math book aside and nodded.

"Okay, John, Truth or dare?"

"Uhh, Truth."

"Have you ever kissed a girl?"

"Uhh... no... Truth or dare?"

"Hah you never kissed a girl... Well I'll take a dare."

"Okay, uhh, I dare you to do the rest of my math homework for me."

"Ah, cmon, I don't wanna. Give me a fun dare!"

"Well I can't think of anything."

"Just anything! First thing that comes to mind!"

"Uhh, I dunno."

"Okay just first thing you think of."

"I dunno. How about you dare me, that way I can think of something."*

She smiled. "Okay, well..." she looked off into the distance. "no ones tells anyone anything right?"*

I agreed.*

"Well, I dare you to strip to your underwear for the rest of the game!!"

I was shocked. I knew Katie for a while but I never would have that this would have happened. "Uhhhh....do I have to??"
She nodded. I grabbed the bottom of my shirt. She was completly silent and stared. I took off my shirt and she was watching carefully. I reached for my jeans and she adjusted herself for a better look. I stood up and she wouldn't take her eyes off me, my hands went to the button of my jeans and unbottoned them. Her eyes widened. I unzipped my zipper and she sat forward with anticipation. "Must I?" she nodded as fast as her head could go.*

I took off my jeans and her eyes widened with shock. She couldn't take her eyes off my cock, it was growing and I had a small tent sticking straight up.*

"Okay Katie, I think I know the direction this game is going. I dare you to strip to your underpants and you must not cover up for the rest of the game."*

She nodded and slowly took off her shirt, her bra popped out. Then she stood up and took off her shorts. She was wearing a pair of white painties with a Hello Kitty on the front.

My tent grew larger and larger. Neither of us could take our eyes off eachother. She then asked me, "So John, I dare you to strip naked for one turn."*

I was still staring and took off my boxers. My little boner and balls popped out. She went even more wide eyed. Moth opened, completly silenced. I told her, without even bothering asking for truth or dare. "I dare you to take your braw off for the rest of the game."*

She didn't appear to hear me. I said it again. And she stood up and took off her bra. My first boobs I have ever seen were revealed before my eyes.*

She sat down and I started to grab my boxers. She saw my ass as I stood up and then I bent down giving her a full view of my butt. She then noticed what I was grabbing and said as fast as she could, I couldn't even understand her the first time.

Eventually I got out, "I dare you to stay naked for the rest of the game!"*

I just stopped and sat back down. Then I dared to take off her panties. She took them off and I could not have grown any harder.*

She and I just stared at eachother for about 3 mintues when she said, "Okay, uhh.... It's uhh..... My turn.... I dare you to let me measure you."

I was very confused and had no idea what that ment but I agreed and she got up. I watched her butt bounce upstairs. It was very fun. She then came down with a ruler and told me to stand up. I did. She knelt down and stuck the ruler to my skin. She grabbed my penis with her hand and held it straight. I shuttered when she touched it. She didn't notice. She then said out loud, "4 and 1/4 inches. That's huge!" (Well it was for a 11 year old).*

I then dared her to give me a full body massage. I lied down on my stomach and she rubbed my shoulders. Then my neck. A little later she went to my mid and lower back. Then finally she massaged my ass. It felt awesome, as she was just rubbing and touching it for a while she then went inbetween the back of my legs. It was extremly exhilerating, she told me to flip over. I did, she rubbed my balls and my cock. It felt extremly good then she stopped.*

"I dare you to Jack off." there was that word again. I was confused and just started to do what Tyler did that one night. *I put my hand on my cock and went up and down. Eventually it felt like I was gonna pee so I stopped.*

"I dare you to finish me off!" she was confused. I told her to Jack me off till I we t. She did. It felt good and it was the most I went since I started to do it.*

We then dared eachother to stay naked for the rest of time until her parents came home. Also that night she dared me to feel her up. I felt her breasts and also I felt the area around her vagina and I went inside a little. She moaned. It was an amazing night and one of our first games we ever had.*
Funny pie is offline   Reply With Quote